Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 08:44:05
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Do you want to be adopted? Started by: Thinkerbell on Aug 10, '15 21:18

Aw, daddy is dead.  Now who is going to adopt me and my brother?  We are all alone and have no one to steal from. 

Goes to place a want ad for a new daddy.

Report Post Tip
Aww looks like poor old Dope will never get adopted. I'll just go back to the orphanage I guess, and go to sleep. Maybe ask the tooth fairy for another mommy and daddy (sobs)
Report Post Tip

Dope, I will adopt you.  You can have the choice of being my son or other brother.  Either way, I will not offer any type of financial support.  But, at least you you will adopted!

Report Post Tip
Awesome, Sounds good Hayley, I've always wanted a mother/sister.
Report Post Tip
My sister Hayley has lost her mind.We have to talk this over first.We can't let you in our adopted family ,just like that.
Report Post Tip

Anyone want the awesomeness that is me in their adopted family?

Report Post Tip
Yeesse !! Me,you,Hayley and maybe dope depends though .
Report Post Tip

Oh, you don't have to talk this over with Hayley first? I'm automatically accepted?

Report Post Tip
Adopt me!!!
Report Post Tip

Ok!

Mave adopts Bespoke and keeps him as a pet.

Report Post Tip

Well, I didn't ask if we could adopt a brother, so its only fair that ShyGlizzy adopted you Mave.  And now we have a pet?  This is becoming a true dysfunctional family.  Exactly what kind of pet is Bespoke?

Report Post Tip

But ShyGlizzy said you two had to talk about it first. And I'm not sure... What kind of pet would you like Bespoke to be? I was thinking a hedgehog...

Report Post Tip

Did y'all talk?

Gives Hayley and ShyGlizzy his puppy dog eyes.

Report Post Tip

NO, DOPE! THEY WANT ME! GO AWAY!

Report Post Tip

What about the Lord of Snake Mountain and the true savior of mankind? Can I find a person to call mommy or daddy?

Report Post Tip

Ooh, I can take you too, Jesus! 

Report Post Tip

I accept....Mave is my new mommy

Report Post Tip
Mommy's can't be adopted Mave. It's a rule in the Mommy's can't be adopted handbook of Adoption. Lol.
Report Post Tip

Sure, I uh definitely talked with ShyGlizzy and he said its cool to adopt you all.

She tries to make it believable as he would never really agree to it.  But, when she brought them all home, what could he say?  Yeah, she was always the crazy sibling.

So come on guys, lets go to your new home for some cookies or something.  You just have to hide, I mean live in the basement is all.

Report Post Tip
Like Roger The Alien. Yayy.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Do you want to be adopted?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL