Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 08:09:07
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
When Beauty is the Beast Started by: Zephyra on Aug 11, '15 01:32

Zephyra stood in the middle of the room. The lights were low and she was staring at a young man in a chair. The poor sod was stupid enough to follow her home. She bet that when he did this was not the thought that he had running through his mind. She wished it would happen less but alas she could never control someone else's actions, merely her own. Zeph was not a kind and gentle soul.

Here she stood in a dimmed room that was painted black. There was a single chair in the room which was currently occupied by a lean sandy haired lad. The room had beautiful marble tiles for flooring. She had an inheritance come in and wanted something different for this room outside of her home. This room was not meant to feel like home. Not for her, nor the people that visited.

Now, she thought, what to do about this guy? She had started pacing the room. He was foolish to have followed her home, but even more stupid to try and walk into her home. Men, always trying to take what wasn't theirs it seemed. Not all mind you but so many when they got drunk were utterly stupid. Zeph sighed heavily.

"Balls. You have got some balls mister." She said aloud as she drew a knife that she always kept up her sleeve.

Zephyra was far from stupid and always kept hidden weapons to protect herself. Her life career was dangerous and she would do whatever it took to protect herself. Now she stood running her finger almost lovingly along the sharp blade. Knives were things she was comfortable with. Much more comfortable with them than people.

Easily she found herself drawing the blade down his cheek as she began to walk towards the front of him. She watched as he began to sober up with the pain. She imagined his cheek would feel a bit wet with the blood falling down it. Her eyes looked amused as a smile crossed her face.

"So tell me Mister Big Balls, what's your actual name?" she asked.

"Ke- kee-Keegan" he stuttered out.

She nodded as if it was important information. She was just trying to find something to talk about. It's not like he would be leaving the room alive anyways.

"Well Keegan I think you have certainly stumbled into the wrong home. You see it's men like you that give others the bad names. Perhaps if there were less dogs."

Zeph laughed. Her laugh seemed almost out of place except she was happy. Why should she not laugh? This was merely a fool and the world could do with one less fool.

So she began her agonizingly slow approach to cutting up the face. When he didn't scream out she made little star patterns on his neck. She could feel him tense as she sat in his lap. She knew it was driving him crazy, this slow torture but she couldn't help herself. The blood was just as fascinating as it had always been to her.

She stopped dragging the blade over his skin and just watched the little red beads roll down his face and neck. She wasn't worried that any of it would get onto her. She just sat there clucking her tongue like a scolding mother would do. As the beads dripped they began to soak his shirt. Nothing went amiss by her. The defiant look in his eyes was just too much to give up.

Taking up the blade once more, Zephyra saw his eyes go a little wider but he seemed determined not to scream. She knew what would bring the forth the scream she was looking for. She got up and stabbed the knife into his thigh. It went deep and Keegan screamed. Boy did he scream. She took the tape she had for this reason and placed it over his mouth.

"Now Now" she murmured softly. As someone would murmur to a hurt child.

Seconds later it was over as she knelt down to grab the second blade. This one made it across his neck allowing him to meet his final sleep. One where pain could no longer touch him. She smiled to herself more than to anyone else.

"Maybe I am not as heartless. There would have been days that I would have kept the torture up for days at a time. You got off lucky tonight. " She muttered to the corpse.

She'd have to send an errand boy to deliver a letter with the code for the cleaning people. These ones were particular about disposing of corpses and were completely trust worthy. She would know, she'd been working with them for years.

For tonight, she'd just watch the blood drain from him. Worry tomorrow about the cleaning.

Report Post Tip

He flicked the light switch on. The shine from under the door penetrated the darkest corners of the hallway. Gatsby could not stand to be alone that night. His mind racing. Another party was going on at his mansion and still Daisy was not there. He decided to leave his home and wander the streets for the night. 

It was a still night like most nights. Normally he would have his extravagant drivers parade him around in his flashy car and colorful suits. Something was different. It was beginning to look more and more like a slow realization that things were finally changing. He could not accept the past. He held it with the tightest of emotional grips one could. Until, finally, he understood that it might be time to let go. As time began to race so did his mind. He eventually found himself on the other side of town, just walking. Now West Egg, where Gatsby lived, was not the most luxurious of places, it was however the place he found most suitable to fulfill his desire. 

The cracked streets and the weeds that sprung up from the cement were everywhere. Gatsby glared out at the night sky and began to sigh. It was a moment of final relief. Maybe now he could just let things go. Maybe now he could finally move on. Maybe now he could let go of the thought of being with Daisy. 

He glanced back down and saw a young woman walking a rapidly to her apartment. A man seemed to be staggering towards her. He looked like an imposing figure but seemed to be intoxicated. Gatsby was unsure if the man was with the young woman or if it was just coincidence. He kept his distance and watched. As the woman walked into the apartment complex the man began to speed up pulling some sort of weapon from out of his jacket. Gatsby became alarmed and immediately started running. He was quite the distance from the apartment complex so he began to shout to grab the mans attention. To no avail the door shut. 

Gatsby rushed to the door and it was locked. Those common apartment complexes and their high security. Gatsby knew this woman was in high risk of being one of the many women killed this week. He started banging on the glass screaming. Nothing. He decided to try the back stairwell and climb up. Gatsby ran quickly to the other side of the complex pulling down the ladder shouting all the while to try to help the woman out. 

Finally he found a window that lead him to the inside of the building. He crept in slowly wandering around the halls. Trying to find the right room. Up and down the stairs he went listening to motions and sounds by the door until finally he heard a woman laughing. He could tell he was in the same hallway. He looked for any sign. Placing his ear against the furthest door on the left he listened for a sound.

A loud thump came from within. He immediately began banging on the door. He just knew the woman was being beaten and Gatsby would not stand for that. He did not go to War to come home and see his own american citizens hurt and harassed. 

Open up! Open this door Right Now! 

His shouts would no doubt get the attackers attention. He knew this man would open the door and try to attack Gatsby. He was not worried though. He was ready to strike as soon as he saw the man. He took down many men in his travels in Europe, some that were twice the size of him and if this man was intoxicated it should not be too hard of a fight. Gatsby continued to bang on the door until it opened...

OH...Excuse me ma'am i thought i saw you were being followed so i did come to check...I apologize for the inconvenience. 

As Gatsby was about to make his escape he noticed the women had blood on her dress. This was a sure sign that something bad was going on. Gatsby pushed open the door to find her attacker until he saw the man lying lifeless on the floor.

What the hell is this? What happened here!? 

Gatsby turned back around and found the woman had placed the knife across his throat. His eyes widened. His heart pumping. Unsure if these were his last moments he carefully listened to what the woman had to say. 

Report Post Tip

Zephyra had done her best to keep this man out. It was strange that someone would want to help her and it raised the hairs on the back of her neck. She couldn't tell if this was just a ploy but as soon as he widened the door she briefly looked down.

Damn blood, she muttered to herself. She could have easily claimed it was from a cut while she was chopping vegetables but that hardly would work now. She looked from the corpse to the man and soon had her knife out and against his throat.

"Well Sir you see it is my home and I don't understand why you think you get to question things."

Zephyra sighed. It was too soon for her to get pleasure out of another kill. This one may be noble in his attempts to help. She was counting on it as she removed her knife from his neck so she could close the door. If he truly wanted to help her it wasn't likely that he was going to attack. She didn't fear an attack.

Straightening her shoulders she decided to take a less violent route.

"As you can see I am perfectly capable of helping myself." She brushed the hair that had fallen into her face to the side.

Grumpily she waved an arm around her. 

"Welcome to my home since you have made the entrance of your own free will. You said you were checking on me? Did someone send you?"

Zephyra wondered if it was the scream that had got his attention. After all it's possible she wasn't quick enough with the tape this time. She would really need to work on that so much better.

Sighing once more she stared at the stranger. She stood between him and the door, but she would wait her next move out until he had answered her questions.

Report Post Tip

I will put the jabroni Keegan in Camel Clutch. He is punk, even worse than Hulk Hogan.

I am All-American Olympic Wrestling Champion. Hulk Hogan, you are piece of shit, piece of garbage. I will make you humble. FUCK the Hulk Hogan. I will break his back and break his wife's back, make her humble too. You think you are better than Sheiky Baby.... but I will beat the FUCK out of you. IronSheik from Tehran, Iran, I move to USA, the greatest country and you will give me the respect. But I will never respect you Hulk Hogan.  Anyone want to step in ring with IronSheik will learn meaning of respect.  I am real champion, not fake Hollywood bullshit champion.  Zephyra and Gatesby I will sign autograph for you but only because you are fan of IronSheik.  But never will I sign autograph for the jabroni Keegan.  FUCK the Keegan.

Report Post Tip

Gatsby had paused for a minute. Staring blankly at her. He was very confused how to respond. Here on the floor laid a man bleeding from his neck. Gatsby slowly placed himself inside the young womans house. Still unsure if she was going to kill him or not. He took a moment to settle his thoughts and heartbeat. Gatsby turned his gaze around the house after creating some distance from the young woman. Noticing the decorations and movie posters you would think she was some sort of celebrity.

Excuse me for being so rude. The name is Gatsby. Im from West Egg. You may have seen some of the giant parties over there off the lake. Im usually the one that holds them. No i am no murderer and no i came because i saw a man that looked like he was going to hurt a young woman. It appears as if the man was much more in danger then the woman. 

Gatsby picked up a clock that was sitting on the dresser. Slowly admiring it and reversing the time he smiled. 

Dont we all wish to turn back time....Well would you look at that i dont even know your name? 

Gatsby held out his hand.

Whom do i have the utmost pleasure of meeting? 

Report Post Tip

Zephyra had stood silently and still while Gatsby was wandering in her house. She noticed all the little things that he did while he was picking up stuff. She was really good at watching people and picking up their movements. Soon he was back to being near her. Zeph wasn't a huge fan of being too close and instinctively took a step back. She hadn't forgotten that this one was not tied to a chair and was on alert.

My name is Zephyra. Pleasure to meet you Gatsby. Well maybe it would be under better circumstances.

She eyed him warily. He was a strange sort and she wasn't entirely sure how to take him. Maybe it would do to find out more information that she could use to make a decision. It wouldn't do if he was also linked to her line of work.

So what kind of job do you do? I clean for a living.

She raised an eyebrow as if she expected some sort of answer that would satisfy her. She had never been at a loss, but then she had never been interrupted either.

Report Post Tip

Gatsby who was finding himself near the body when Zephyra asked him what he did for work immediately spoke.

That is my affair.

​Realizing the suddenness in his voice and mistake with which he made he immediately recalculated his thought. Kicking the dead body with his foot he chuckled. 

I will tell you Gods truth. Gods truth who i am. I am a son of some very wealthy people from the midwest. You see old sport, i inherited a fortune from my family. Unfortunately all who are now dead. 

Gatsby pulls out a photo from his wallet and shows Zephyra.

After my family had passed away i was drafted into the war. Yes my dear i was taken across the sea to fight the good fight. I traveled across the nations for five years before returning home. I was awarded a medal of valor for my achievements in the war. Recognized by several countries. I have come home now and live quietly alone. 

Gatsby looked down at the body. 

You should really do something about this. His blood will be forever inked in your carpet. His stench forever blended in with your pumpkin spice candles. 

Report Post Tip

Zephyra you jabroni, you complain to the Mr. Phil_Steak about Sheiky Baby after I come to house to help you? I sign autograph for you and this how you repay me??? You are worse than that no-good Hulk Hogan. You disrespect IronSheik, World Champion, but I will make you humble and teach you about respect.

IronSheik puts Zephyra in the Camel Clutch

Report Post Tip

Mr. Eredin, I would like to make apology to the Miss Zephyra and to you and to the Mr. Phil_Steak for my action today. I am from old country of Tehran, Iran, where a man who hold Olympic Gold Medal is treated with high regard and with respect.  I make no excuse though.  I must know my place.  I have bring shame to my district, greatest district Downtown DT, and I insult the mafia with my action today.  I make humble apology to you Mr. Eredin and will now be leaving this country, as I do not understand or fit in with your ways.  This world no place for Sheiky Baby.

IronSheik embraces Zephyra and Eredin with a hug and then puts his pistol to his head.  He dies knowing he has disgraced not only himself, but his Olympic gold medals and World Championship title as well.  His lifeless body slumps over next to the corpse of the jabroni Keegan.

Report Post Tip

Indeed, the biggest abomination here was the comments from Eredin.

Whilst the IronSheik was foolish in his attempts, he at least he was behaving as himself. Eredin seems to be on another planet talking strangely indeed. Such a shame that story was ruined like this.

Silas pats the dead body of IronSheik

Rest well, Sheik.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You really think this guy was behaving? Does disrespect now get a mere bat of an eye?

Who knew it was such a common thing nowadays.

While Eredin may have been talking strangely he was correct that disrespect did take place. Correct in calling someone out for it.

Did IronSheik have to suicide? I do not think so. However, he made his choice. Rather than learn from it he chose to die from it.

Report Post Tip

I can't believe you guys are not only slamming Eredin but defending the Shiek? Behaving? Sure Eredin spoke nonsense however I'd rather someone speak nonsense during my speech than yell obscenities about nothing to no one and put various various people in submissions. I don't see how you can say that's behaving unless the streets have changed since my ancestors have been here.  

Report Post Tip

[TOMMYWISEAU enters The Room]

[TOMMY is wearing a black blazer with black running pants and dark sunglasses. He is carrying a football in one hand and holding a bouquet of long stem red roses in the other. He steps forward to weigh in with his own opinion]

TOMMYWISEAU: "This is an excellent subject.  I believe that beauty comes in all different shapes and forms... it can be a red rose... a woman's smile... a sunset... these are just a few examples. You can find beauty in nearly everything... if you know how to look for it. It all depends on the eyes that are seeing it.  Everyone is different.

But to me... love is the most beautiful thing of all."

[TOMMYWISEAU holds the roses to his nose and takes in their sweet scent. He closes his eyes as if lost in a memory, smiles, laughs softly to himself, and joins the others in the crowd, casually tossing the football up in the air and catching it with his free hand]

Report Post Tip

[PrancesWithWolves also enters The Room]

[Prances is wearing a pair of trousers, with a shirt, both black.  He has a black belt, and a black belt.  He has a hat and some shoes.  On his wrist is a watch, also black.  His socks are black.  His vest is black.  He is dressed entirely in black.  He also steps forward to weigh in with his own opinion]

PrancesWithWolves "The thing is, Tommy, and Zephyra, beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder.  For example, I am dressed entirely in black.  Now, many say that any colour is the new black, but I say to them, that is wrong.  I can be beautiful and a beast.  The world that we live in can rut and gore like a beast, or it can be beautiful, like with roses and footballs.  So who is right and who is wrong?  I mean, I think it's beastly to say who is correct and who is incorrect?  But that's still RIGHT/CORRECT, it just isn't very beautiful.  So let's go back to basics.  I find the colour black beautiful, and shooting people's employees with silences.  I love the song BARCELONA, and I love tight black mustaches.  I like combinations of both of these things.

So let me ask YOU a question Tommy Wiseau - where do you seee beauty in this world?  And where is the beast?  And you, Zephyra, if we have a fireworks display, and it works, and they go off together, by mistake, was it wrong if people still enjoy it?  And if so, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

[PrancesWithWolves holds his hands above his head and starts clapping twice and then spreading his arms above his head, shouting about radios.]

Report Post Tip
TOMMYWISEAU: "Oh hi PrancesWithWolves. What a great question.... mind blown.

Beauty is everywhere around us.... it is outside... it is inside of us all... in our hearts.

As for the opposite side of this speech... the 'beast' part... I will leave that for others to offer opinion on. I choose to see the beauty in this world. Not the beast in this world. To me... our world is filled with beauty... even the parts of it that are filled with beast.... like war and death for instance. Sometimes that can be beautiful too... depending on whose eyes are seeing it."

Report Post Tip

BillyJoel: "Oh hi PrancesWithWolves and TommyWiseau and Zephyra. That IS a great question.... my mind is blown TOO.

Yes, eauty is everywhere around us.... it is outside... it is inside of us all... in our hearts.  But it is also in the heart of the Beast, is it not?

What I'd like to see is everyone to accept and appreciate the Yin and the Yang, not to exclude people on the basis of the transgressions of their parents, the ridiculously overbloated speeches, the hogging of the streets with TOTAL NONSENSE.  I want these people to love and be loved, to be tough on crime AND the causes of crime.  

But most of all, to love, love, love.  Love is all you need."

Report Post Tip

Zephyra stood there a bit annoyed. If anyone looked at her eyes they might have seen the fire raging in them.

So the whole point of this was so that I could tell a story about myself with the wonderful assistance of Gatsby. How it ever turned into some discussion is beyond me since it was clear that this was not the purpose.

While I appreciate that you are trying to correct something that has been so far screwed up by someone now dead. I would really appreciate it if you did not try to make this into something it was never meant to be.

It would have been a wonderful story to share with everyone but clearly some people couldn't handle allowing the story to continue. Maybe next time I can continue sharing it with people once again.

Report Post Tip

[TOMMYWISEAU looks down at his long stem red rose then back to ZEPHYRA]

TOMMYWISEAU: "You're welcome.... and don't worry about it.... I understand.  Sometimes..... a story is like rose.  As it grows and becomes longer...... it also becomes (to your original point) more beautiful.  I look forward to seeing this story one day continue on.'

[TOMMYWISEAU turns to leave The Room.  That is when he heard the gun shot.  TOMMY spins around to see ZEPHYRA lying on the ground, a gaping hole in the side of her head from the hitman's bullet.  TOMMY runs to her and drops to his knees.  He checks her pulse but cannot find one.  TOMMY raises his fists to the sky and looks up towards the heavens.]

TOMMYWISEAU: "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
Report Post Tip

BillyJoel hears the gunshot and runs to where TommyWissau is cradling the now Zephyra.

BillyJoel: "TommyWissau, isn't it actually beautiful how life and death unfold in front of us?  What are your thoughts on what just happened?  I wonder what Grasshopper, TheReporter, Soverign, Fapire and Leu think about this?  What about Tarka, Cheech01 and CountryBoy?  Not forgetting Crash?

Are they all beautiful?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: When Beauty is the Beast
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL