Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 07:41:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
How wars affect the business aspect of MR Started by: ________a on Aug 13, '15 04:28
I am in no way a "dedicated" player anymore. I've spent a few hours here and few there on different characters over the last 5-7 years. Before that, yes, I was on all the time loving my life on here. After 5 years of that, the excitement can ebb. That said, I keep coming back, month after month, because I love the idea of the game. The rank time changes bolsters my return each time because though I may lost a few million $, I can regain that relatively quickly. Wars mean nothing to me anymore. We create ourselves from nothing and some are leading a family in less than a month. That provides hope for all players that increasing your online time just a bit each day may result in that one memorable character. As a long time veteran of MR, I think the fact that veteran players like myself keep coming back AND new faces are also showing up after this many years demonstrates how well the platform works.
Report Post Tip
Wars wars are great with put wars who would join this game I mean sell drugs ya but then eventualy your sitting down stinkin rich but can't ever become any thing just a capo or don just a crew member

With wars you spend hours trying to get rhm or lhm then bam one of them dies or moves out now u got a shot with out wars this game just wouldent work it would be boreing
Report Post Tip

Squishy, you hit the nail right on the head. I am one of the ones that gets that thrill. Wars happen and people die, Hell, it's happened to me more times than I care to count, but I love the sting of battle, the pride I get from promotions, and the thrill from making my first million.

Yeah, you may have had characters you loved and put a lot of time and effort into that were killed for one reason or another. But when that happens, you just gotta pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and push on with another. Death and war are the nature of things in this thing of ours.

Report Post Tip
"The jaded vet community"

Ha ha, classic
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: How wars affect the business aspect of MR
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL