Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 17:45:09
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Jesus Fucking Christ Almighty and the Saints on High Started by: thanksforthewhisper on Aug 13, '15 06:49

Is it that GOD DAMNED HARD TO LEAVE A FUCKING WHISPER?  

"I fucking hate your face" 

"I'm a lazy cunt."

"Sorry you went IA"

"It was a war" 

"You vag smells like wet badgers." 

Fucking A you guys.  The lack of creativity is the whole reason I don't even play this game anymore.  Hopefully no one but the admins or Squishy know who I am, but if they do then they know I LOVE THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF THIS GAME and have come back again and again.  But it just stagnates. Nothing changes.  

Learn how to fucking ROLE PLAY FOR GOD'S FUCKING SAKE and LEARN HOW TO LEAVE A WHISPER IT TAKES LIKE 3 FUCKING SECONDS HOLY FUCKING CHRIST ALMIGHTY. 

Salt levels at drowning in the Atlantic Ocean on a windy day MAXIMUM. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Whoever you are, if you've come back this many times... You'll continue to come back. It is a bit of a shame that the majority of the RP and creativity has gone away from this place, but alas. There's still a fair few of us doing our best to keep the RP spirit alive :\
Report Post Tip

If you get this mad about not getting a whisper I think it might for the best that you ''don't even play this game anymore'', tbh.

Report Post Tip
Sovereign, it isn't just about the whisper. It's the principle. It's the lack of role play compared to days gone by. It's about the lack of forum activity. Yes, the whispers. Whispers were a thing back in the day. Not just a box that someone was too lazy to fill out.

It's hard to get the RP back when it's just viewed as "silly stories" that have nothing to do with the game (the clicking?).

Way to go encouraging people to stick around and help bring back a bit of the role play and creativity though. Bravo. Kudos.

I have a feeling this thread was written out of frustration rather than anger. It's very frustrating for those of us who have been here a very long time to see the newer generation come in and not realise there was once a healthy role play environment that wasn't poopooed on for being a "stupid story".
Report Post Tip

You know.... We could always make it so if you dont put one in, it automatically puts their name in, heh, but then it would end up with people just using "alsdkjasdlkjsa" as whispers, heh.

Report Post Tip

I can't see why not putting a whisper in would reveal the shooters identity, because it's way easier to see who the shooter is when he's whispering in your ear?

I still see enough RP's on the streets that aren't shot down for being stupid stories, but rather I see multiple people keeping RP's alive rather than someone posting a long big one that no one reads or replies to.

Report Post Tip

You know i apologize. I never really leave a whisper. I like more of the bang bang no clue aspect. I think Squishy does have something interesting though. What if the whisper was your name automatically? So it made people type something? I think thats a neat idea. Even if it is jkashgjkdskjfa haha

Report Post Tip

I know I'd be so pissed if my whisper said jfnakbdan, like just put a little fucking effort into it. I agree with Whisper.. there really should be one.

Report Post Tip

From an RP standpoint, not everyone and their mom is going to leave you a whisper. Some would rather be silent killers, rather than give you a little poetic line into your ear before they pull the trigger.

Depends on the shooter really, unless their told from someone higher to leave a specific whisper for an individual. A lot of people leave them, others don't. You just had someone who didn't. I'm not one to care for a whisper or not. From an RP standpoint, seems kinda silly to whisper something in your targets ear, although I like the mechanic. 

Who would drive by a coffee shop and unload a ton of bullets into the store, and be worried about a whisper/yell? Not a soul. There's other ways to tell a story other than just the whisper... that doesn't make the story compelling. Did it make your death that much more better since you had a whisper? Doubt it. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Never left a whisper, never will. It's nothing to do with being lazy neither.

Why do you need a whisper so much? In my view, from a roleplay standpoint veryfiew people would ever get a whisper in their ear... just the sound of the gun then... well, nothing. I certainly wouldn't be talking to someone just before putting a bullet into them, neither will my character.

Report Post Tip

Personally, RP standpoint or otherwise, I always loved getting whispers. It makes me sad when I don't see a little note after I find out I was fitted for cement shoes. Just a nice little something to remind me that even though they killed me, they still cared. AND THEY BETTER FUCKING CARE ABOUT ME!

Report Post Tip

They do care Mave they....have to care please tell me they care.

Report Post Tip

I like to think they care... Most of them, maybe? I know I would care...

Report Post Tip

Last time i killed you Mave i did care. 

Report Post Tip

Aww, why would you kill me, Gatsby? I thought you loved me...

Mave pouts cutely.

Report Post Tip

It was an accident Mave...You see what had happened was i meant to shoot Visas but he moved so he received the whisper and you received the bullet. A bit of a sad story really. I remember your funeral. I was in attendance but could not speak. 

Report Post Tip

Well, if it wasn't intentional then I guess I can understand... But you could have said something to me, you know... I always wondered about that, Gatsby...

Report Post Tip

Can there not be an option in the profile options section where you can put a whisper that you always want to use? Like the death message. 

Report Post Tip

Also squishy 

Like i love this game too but im also pretty religious and believe in God. Could we not have threads that take my Gods name in vain its very disrespectful kinda sucks too :( 

Report Post Tip

Gatsby,

Between Cerebellum and your HSL, you three can arrange for him to be killed when he turns.  Everyones opinion of "gone too far" is subjective, but if you feel that a thread like this has crossed the line, then by all means, message the member and explain, and if you need, you can enforce it with a little more of a forceful action.  When it goes too far as to break the rules of the game, I will take action if I feel it is necessary, in this case, it looks like users can settle this.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Jesus Fucking Christ Almighty and the Saints on High
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL