Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 17:27:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Jesus Fucking Christ Almighty and the Saints on High Started by: thanksforthewhisper on Aug 13, '15 06:49

Ok thanks for addressing the issue. I will talk with him :) 

Report Post Tip

gottem

Report Post Tip
Listen, I don't need the complete works of Robert Frost over here, but even a super short "gg" would be a hundred timed better than nothing at all. Supposedly we live and die by our words, but there doesn't seem to be a lot of thought or respect put into the last thing the dead will hear. Mind you, OOC, it's a bit of rain on one's parade to log in dead and not see a note at all.

Obviously I'm calmer now, but it still cheeses me off to put a lot of time and effort into a RP character, then have them bite the dust without so much as a "by your leave." that's all. It's not too hard to be a bit more involved in the game and play a person off their mortal coil with a bit if class. Even if you are telling them their mother smelt of elderberries.
Report Post Tip

Like someone has said though, realistically, it may be impossible in a role-play sense for someone to whisper in your ear. I think it's a pretty cool feature to have in the game but it just doesn't make sense in some instances. Id prefer a role-play around my death posted in the streets, yet I'm not going to force that on people and complain about it if they don't do it.

Report Post Tip

As for the taking for the Lord's name in vain, well, this IS a mafia based RP? But I promise to tone it down.  See you all on the flip side, adios muchachos. And yes, I left myself a whisper. ;) 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Jesus Fucking Christ Almighty and the Saints on High
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL