Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 22:57:22
Page:  1 
Simply Goodbye Started by: Cory-Chase on Aug 14, '15 01:07

Normally I give out a “lol” or small shake of the head when I see goodbye threads. In my mind, I say “you’ll be back, we all come back eventually because we enjoy this game”.

However, I’m sorry to say that case won’t be the same for me. I can take a hint when I’m not welcome somewhere, and I won’t extend my stay any further if it is really that much of a problem for the person who owns the house I’m visiting. Not going to go into detail why I’m leaving as it’s no ones business, and I’m not going to slander a game that I’ve put a lot of time into and have enjoyed for the early part of being here. So I will get right into it, say my peace, and be out of everyone’s hair.

I just wanted to say thank you for those people that did make this game enjoyable and fun. Sure I might’ve always been made out to be that “tyrant” (in what I hope was jokingly) or that “crazy ass” for some of the things I’ve done over my time here, but I don’t regret any of it. For those of you who get bent out of shape and upset at death on this game, you shouldn’t. It’s part of the nature here and you should enjoy the time that you get to meet some great people from across the world. Personally, I never really knew anyone outside of America until I started up here and had the opportunity to get to know a lot of people better. Death happens. Friends kills friends. Enemies kill enemies. What matters at the end of the day are those who don’t take it to heart and continue the friendship, regardless of some silly ass game. Some of the friendships made here last longer than some you make in your regular day, and that’s part of the appeal.

So to those of you I’ve had the pleasure to get to know over my years here, thank you. Thank you for being a friend. Thank you for those who played the role as my enemy. Thank you to those that looked past my flaws and got to know the real me behind a name on a computer screen, even if we did have a bumpy past, or a not so well first impression. I can’t express enough how great some of you are, or even go through a list of names. And that includes the friends I’ve made outside of what people call my “clique”, I had time for a lot of you that would give it to me, and those that did… I’m forever grateful.

Much love for Simplicity who actually caught my interest in this game again after a 6-7 month break. You’re a great person and I hope you hold your head up. Likewise, you’re awesome to talk to and I could come to you with any problem I had, whether it be in this game or out. I appreciate you lending me an ear to vent into and always finding a way to lift my spirits. Just the type of person you are <3

To those that were under Ramza, I’m sorry I let you down (some of you twice now). It has been a long time since I’ve had a crew so enjoyable, talkative, and like the asshole Catbug said, “had some great laughs and actually made me want to log in after getting off work”. After thinking it was almost impossible to enjoy this game again, you guys made me smile everyday and want to be here. I’m sorry that I didn’t get the chance to know some of you better. But know that you guys were awesome. I was looking forward to making some new friends, but alas, some great things don’t last long.

Much love to a lot of you, too many to name, and I’m not going to scroll down a list of a 100 people just to miss someone. You know if I enjoyed chatting with you or not, I’m normally pretty blunt about that sort of thing. I’ve enjoyed our debates, our wars, and everything in between. I’m happy to say that I hope I would’ve made Silk proud if she were still with us today.

IzzyCreamCheese, no hard feelings. Life’s too short to hate or throw a piss party about things. We’ve agreed and disagreed on a lot. My friend to friend advice to you is that you should take a well needed vacation. You’ve slaved over this game to make it perfect, put in all the hours and more to make it enjoyable for people, but you need a break away from this place besides putting all your work into this place 24/7. I respect your hard work into making this game unique and fun, but no one can expect you to handle this place every hour, seven days a week. My advice is to step back and take a deserved vacation for yourself, and think about WHY you really made MR. No offense to you and this is my sincere opinion, but you’ve lost sight in that. But thank you, I wouldn’t have met the people I have if you didn’t make this game, and I’m grateful for that.

Sooo…… yeah, this is it. I told myself I’d only do one of these if it was really goodbye. Actually, told myself I wouldn’t even if was really goodbye. But I will miss you guys all the same and you should know that. Keep in touch, friends.

Much love and thank you for all the fish <33

~ Cory Chase

Report Post Tip

Rest well brother, sorry for the outcome of things like this, it shit like this that drives people away, no wonder the user base is not how it once was

Report Post Tip

We have had our ups and our downs Cory but one thing I can never forget is at the end of the day you always had my back. Whether it be revenge for Billy, or just needing to vent to someone, or just discuss real life things with you were always there and helpful. 

What happened today saddens me a lot as we were finally going to get to play together, build something special together, and hopefully make history. You are right that what matters around here is who you meet and the friends you make and I have known you since you were a little noob wondering what a unit was and I am so glad I got that opportunity to see you grow up, make history, and become one of my closest friends on here.

I will miss having you around and I wish you the best outside of this life.

Report Post Tip

Should any of you wish to send him your goodbyes I will be sending an email myself relatively soon and I'd be happy to pass them along. Just post them here and let me know you want it forwarded along or mail them to me if you'd rather not make the statement in public.

Report Post Tip

This game just lost a great, amazing, helpful player :/

Bai bai Cory <3

Report Post Tip

Cory we have butted heads more vthen once but the one thing i love about you is when we both would take a step back and talk shit out. We could always do that its one thing i love about you.

Was hoping we could enjoy more time together this run but alas its not to be you are one of the best my friend and i know i will miss you brother.

As you said to me all that time ago Silk would be more then proud of us.

<3 ya man

and CatBugs a nOOb

Report Post Tip

Sad to see you go!

"Tu m’accanusceri intra e fora stu paisi."

Good luck Cory

Report Post Tip

We only crossed paths for a short period but you were always respectful and I always looked up to you, mainly for the way you carried yourself and the time you had for others. Good luck with everything mate.

Report Post Tip
Let's not kid ourselves people, Cory will take a break and return. Maybe a long break, maybe a short break, but the man behind Cory_Chase will return. Just give it some time.
Report Post Tip

Let's not kid ourselves people, Cory will take a break and return. Maybe a long break, maybe a short break, but the man behind Cory_Chase will return. Just give it some time.

Problem here is that he's apparently broken a certain rule about mentioning a certain thing that will automatically get every account he makes in the future killed.

Report Post Tip

always loved you dude, even if we did but heads. still a top, top lad. <3

Report Post Tip

Problem here is that he's apparently broken a certain rule about mentioning a certain thing that will automatically get every account he makes in the future killed.
Reply by: Padrino at Aug 14, '15 10:29
Report Post Tip

That was the deal last time too. Yet he came back after a while.

It is what it is, enjoy yourself Cory.
Report Post Tip
I never even knew you before Ramza, however you gave me the time of day and opportunity to be more than I would have otherwise. I'm thankful for that and hope you find your way back here someday.
Report Post Tip

You'll be back Mako.

Any guesses when he'll come back?

I say 4-5 months.

Report Post Tip

later lar

Report Post Tip

CorymuthafuckinChase. This pains me. From day one I have thought the world of you. I cannot even begin to thank you for all that you've brought to my life. From the smallest of things, like bringing a smile to my face on a day from hell, to the biggest things, support during one of the hardest times in my life. And not only did I find friendship with you, but because of that friendship I made many more that I cherish. You always had my back, no matter the situation. And I tried my damnedest to be the same kind of friend.  I know that you are not gone to me forever, but it is hard knowing that you won't be around here anymore. I love you. More. HA! You're not here to argue back! You will be missed. Fiercely.

<3 Cassifrass

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Simply Goodbye
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL