Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 02:56:53
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [ > - >>> ]
Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start Started by: Duplicity on Aug 14, '15 21:42
Why shed blood that would result in a useless loss of someones gun proficiency? Would you shoot someone else sitting in any city with a -1 next to their name?
Report Post Tip
Not I condone bloodshed, I would much prefer it if folks who were in LA stayed in LA. Unfortunately, as it were and this is OOC, I do not believe Mr. Brown even wishes to participate in the LA....happenings. I can assure you we here in LA have internal things quite managed.

As pertaining to the Anon Key situation, again, I stick by my prior convictions :)
Report Post Tip
Not that*
Report Post Tip
In other terms though, if I might be so bold, I think it's only fair enough if the public did not expect us or anyone to remove people sitting in LA without the Associate of LA tag until they meet the criteria that would normally get them killed in any other city.

Unless they are directly trying to sabotage things, of course, in which case sometimes it might be necessary to take the -1. Either way, I intend on speaking with Ms. Duplicity myself at her earliest convenience and intend on sorting it out as to allow a smoother functioning LA, without public scrutiny. Though I suspect that will continue despite my personal efforts to do nothing but better this place. I however am only one person, trying to do the best I can.
Report Post Tip
babo you bore,

I'm presently in Brooklyn NY. You can fly over and shoot if you'd like.
Report Post Tip

LA is supposed to be a clusterfuck of noobs scrapping to get Made Man first, stop pretending you're any better then that RasAlGhul. 

Report Post Tip
Ras nods and smirks, slightly.

As I said, I will speak with Don Duplicity myself and resolve the Anon Key issue. Pertaining to the DooDooBrownJr "issue", I do not currently see that there is one, has been one, or will be.

Hopefully this matter gets resolved in the words of Duplicity herself here, as for me I shall continue to keep an eye out here but I consider myself done with this conversation. I hope you have a pleasant evening.
Report Post Tip
As per my rule about no outside help. Anon keys are outside help and should not be present.

Thanks!
Report Post Tip
Completely understood, and shall be adhered to by all Associates of LA ma'am.
Report Post Tip
Babo, you're quite bold when spouting off to unsponsored LA residents. The disrespect drops from every word you utter. And shooting a -1 is a violation of city rules.
Report Post Tip
"Anyone who shoots an Associate of LA in LA that isn't apart of the city (from an outside city) will be punished, they will not have a crew, this does not mean you can shoot them because there was no "protection order out" or "sorry I didn't see the letter". They can only be shot by those apart of LA, end of."

Are we to expect that this is still part of the rules?
Report Post Tip
DooDooBrown Jr was not an associate of LA though. He did not carry the tag per the rules, therefore was an unsponsored -1. He was not shot in LA either.
Report Post Tip
My bad, I was assuming based on his hometown.
Report Post Tip
Thanks Opei,

What strange is that babo was the first to point out that DooDooBrownJr wasn't wearing an "Associate of LA" tag just a few responses ago, so he obviously knew that himself.

I told him where I was, and he flew out and shot me regardless. I was surprised that he actually did it tbh. Most people know you're not supposed to do that.

Aside form the NY city rules (pretty much universal rules) prohibiting shooting a -1, it's just a bad idea anyway. You could death WB, and if I'm not mistaken it's bad for your gun stat as well. Plus it just looks bad putting a blue name in the obits.

Just an odd thing to do.
Report Post Tip
I mean you really did just tell the man "To come kill me". Why the hell should I feel the need to enforce anything against that?
Report Post Tip
Technical,

I was responding to an unprovoked insult he hurled at me in an OOC forum.

And no, I didn't actually think anything would be enforced, sadly.

Somehow, I don't think a 6 day old wise guy in an experiment city saying 'Doo Doo land' is the only standard that has slipped it appears.

babo I can fly out to you again if you'd like to put another -1 blue name in the obits.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip
That's perfectly fine but responses like these make me want to not write that mail asking for your Witness Statement should you not find yourself awake the next morning...
Report Post Tip
Well I made his whisper my profile pic, and you implied you weren't going to enforce it anyways. So I don't know why you'd feel insulted by me saying I didn't think it would be enforced, as it would seem I was right.

Anyways Tech, I have no beef with you, and if you took what I said as a jab at you personally, all I can say is that wasn't my intent
Report Post Tip
Ah okay, I thought it honestly was a jab at all uppers.
Report Post Tip

You can't go round insulting people DooDooBrown and hide behind the fact you're an "innocent," I'd take the -1 every time. 

Alas, I'll have to wait until you hit Wise Guy in the future though after Don Duplicity explained the error of my ways. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Los Angeles Gets a Fresh Start
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL