Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 10:11:15
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Creditpaloza (a party with free credits) Started by: Hunter on Aug 17, '15 20:42
Ok heres how it's gonna go at the end of this month the 30 on Sunday ethier at California time 8:00pm im hosting a party in my family chat my family not crew #mafiatrivia this party will be a mask one come with a difrent irc name their will be credits and a contest the prizes based of how many credits we bring in as donations contests include number one best fake irc name (basicly best irc costume) ;) all other credits will be randomly givin out with no timers!!!! If you wish to donate plase include in a comment at the bottom how many your donating I will be doanateing all I can to help pay so to us all lets get ready to party!!!
Report Post Tip

What if I want to participate without donating?

I'm trying to win credits, not win back what I donated.

Report Post Tip
You don't have to donate I would just ask nicely that those who have hundreds or dozens to mabye just send in one I will raise it my self if I can the party will be if my calculations are correct 4:00 game time
Report Post Tip

Sounds like a lot of fun.  I hope you get some good donations. 

And I think it will be 03:00 MR time. 

Report Post Tip
One of those but it will be sweet I cant wait to see the fake names you come up with
Report Post Tip
But ya if you guys can donate please do and come up with crazy names don't use regular irc name or you won't win prizes
Report Post Tip

I will donate 5 credits to this fun event

Report Post Tip

Hmmm.. Sounds interesting. I would love to donate to this. Although I would much rather win something sense I am broke..

Nice idea though sounds fun.

Report Post Tip

Will be there

Report Post Tip

Scam. 100% scam.

Report Post Tip
It's not that's why you post here how much at end of day I take screen pic how much credits left
Report Post Tip
Hey guys we got almost 8.5 credits donated please doanate more or party won't be to much fun
Report Post Tip

Not to kill your fun, but it seems a bad idea to organize a party and then having to depend on the generosity of others to get it going.

Report Post Tip
Well I'm doanateing what I can of we don't rais enough imma have to delay the party date
Report Post Tip
Sorry about delay I'm triying to raise coin so it will take longer
Report Post Tip

Wait, people are actually sending him credits? Are you serious?

Report Post Tip

Padrino they've been doing it for a while, back when he did the trivia thing. Or so he says, anyway.

Report Post Tip
They did even squishy I'm trustworthy right now I'll just take vouchers saying how much you give them I'll ask for it week of party
Report Post Tip
I have a question while I am raising most by myself how many credits should I give away and what should be the prize for the contest
Report Post Tip

That depends on how much you want to you know.. give away. Do what you feel comfortable with? :p

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Creditpaloza (a party with free credits)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL