Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 13:16:50
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Who authed who? Started by: TC on Aug 18, '15 19:13

One of the greatest things about this game is all the history and things that can be traced back years ago. This guy was authed by this guy who was authed by this guy who was authed by...

So umm...

Who authed who?

Report Post Tip

No one authed me :'( I'm not good enough to be authed :'(

Report Post Tip
My first auth ever came from SamTheAmericanEagle. That was the case for pretty much everyone at that time though, lol.
Report Post Tip

SteelDawn was the first to auth me.

Report Post Tip

As awesome as I am, I have yet to receive Auth.

Report Post Tip
SkyWitch was the first to auth me.
Report Post Tip
SteelDawn was also the first to auth me!
Interesting Rusty.
Report Post Tip

killer6 aka Ganelon

Report Post Tip

I think what he is meaning is tracing it back from today. So, for example who is probably the biggest account in the game at the moment? Who authed them? Then who authed their author and then who authed their authors author etc etc etc.

See how far back ye can go!

Report Post Tip

Innocence was the first to auth me!!

Report Post Tip

I was first authed by Lilac Delaney.

As to 'who authed who'.

There was a big war with many leaders. Duplicity being the head of South Side, Chicago after Obstacle and Zed, her fellow leaders of Chicago, were killed.

Philadelphia, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and New York (Partially) jumped into the frey to fight Remus Lupin, Alice Lombardi and Whoreable.

Almost every leader was killed in the conflict.

Boss Duplicity survived the encounter. Boss Voodoo was authed on the day of the war prior to Obstacle's death. Consigliere Seph setup on his own accord to avenge his leader, Obstacle.

Everything in LV has been under the guidance and authorization of Don Seph.

Duplicity has authed everything in Chicago.

Voodoo has authed everything in New York.

Philadelphia was under the leadership of the late Jaime Lannister until he was killed in an unforseen wackback death, leaving his sister Cersei Lannister to lead the city. She was eventually removed by the late Don Hitcher from Detroit.

Don The_Hitcher was a member under Obstacle who wasn't around much. During the 'Great war' he showed up and helped Chicago and her allies to victory, even including killing the LV leader who planned on attacking and killing Boss Voodoo for 'Being lazy' in the war.

Hitcher eventually led Detroit after the war and led his city to prosperity and began to mold the city nicely.

Los Angeles after the war was led by remnants of the former city under former Boss Podrick Payne. All of the Los Angeles auths were 'rogue' like in nature since they had never gotten permission during the war, and then some didn't even attempt to help their fallen leader.

Over all, the game has been molded a lot differently then people would have though, or at least to me.

Report Post Tip

If I recall correctly, members of LA where busy shooting at the Durden spawn that showed up during the war. This lead to some negative feelings towards them as whole.

Report Post Tip

Not everyone Falcon, but yes, some resentment was felt when multiple LEADERS of Los Angeles were shooting members of the Tyler Durden gang whilst they were at war.

The RHM of Podrick Payne, whom setup after his unfortunate death to a 1%, was continuing the fight with the remnants of LA along with her RHM, an ancestor of Sammy Gato.

It was a lot of people being ..silly in Los Angeles, but there were several who dedicated their time and lives in order to try to help.

Report Post Tip

My first auth ever came from SamTheAmericanEagle. That was the case for pretty much everyone at that time though, lol.

I wonder how far along .orgs history you would have to go before there wasn't a single crew that was authed by an auth(x1000) of the original STAE.

Report Post Tip

Aye Toaly, we are both DoG'ers.

Tes.

Report Post Tip

I technically haven't been auth'd. I'm like the runty little pug dog that Voodoo's kids wanted to get then moved out and left him with. 

Report Post Tip

It's okay, we still like you Sammy.

Oblivion was the first one to auth me. :P

Report Post Tip

LIES Sovereign you just set up one day and nobody noticed

Report Post Tip

Sssh!

No one is supposed to know...

>.>

<.<

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Why in the fuck would anyone auth you?!!?!?!?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Who authed who?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL