Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 23:54:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Who authed who? Started by: TC on Aug 18, '15 19:13

Don't we all wonder..?

Report Post Tip

I dunno, I'd auth Gato.

Or if I couldn't, I'd adopt him as a crew leader. He is a cat after all.

Report Post Tip

Squsihy, it's pretty safe to say that anyone who had a bold suit on in late 2003-on was birthed from that. My memory sucks because I can't remember specific names of most people after that other than the ones I spoke with daily.

Report Post Tip

What about the current leadership who authed them?

Report Post Tip

Los Angeles after the war was led by remnants of the former city under former Boss Podrick Payne. All of the Los Angeles auths were 'rogue' like in nature since they had never gotten permission during the war, and then some didn't even attempt to help their fallen leader.

I beg your pardon? I don't think you really know what you're talking about good sir, so how about I read from my grandfather journals and inform you on some LA history..

First off if LA's auths were all 'rogue' by nature that means pods was as well, seeing he took over after his don/brother had fallen in the war with Black Betty. He was RHM at the beginning, at the end he was running Versace Outfit Second Edition. Where he later authed Joe-Ligambi once he was of age.

Now when DT and Whore took on the world, Pod and Joe were both killed, so just like pod did the RHM's set up a family, each, to house all the members from their former crew.

When those RHM's died, their RHM's did the same.

Now I'm confused, how exactly were we suppose to help our fallen leader? He had fallen, he was dead, his son as useless as ours after. Not able to pro or do much, so how were we suppose to attempt to help our fallen leader? Are you suggesting we should've proed him? If my journal is accurate he was a 1% from a pro. So how were we suppose to help our FALLEN leader? Or are you suggesting we go back before that to Versace, how were we suppose to help that fallen leader, pro? Guess what he was another 1%..

Report Post Tip

Yes, you beg your own pardon, young man.

I don't know the history? I'd be willing to say I know more.

First off if LA's auths were all 'rogue' by nature that means pods was as well, seeing he took over after his don/brother had fallen in the war with Black Betty. He was RHM at the beginning, at the end he was running Versace Outfit Second Edition. Where he later authed Joe-Ligambi once he was of age.

Versace participated in a war to help his friends and died. His second in command stepped up, which is common practice during war time. His RHM took his place and in his honor, the Versace Outfit Part 2 was there. Rogue like? I wouldn't say that. He took the place after his leader died to house his members to continue the war.

Now when DT and Whore took on the world, Pod and Joe were both killed, so just like pod did the RHM's set up a family, each, to house all the members from their former crew.

If I recall, four crews setup from two crew leaders of which miss Penny was the only legitimate auth given her relationship to the city and her fallen leader.

Would you say the late Tony Saleron, who was a Capo under Joe Ligambi and legitimate auth? He spoke to no leaders about him setting up, he was not a member of the LA upper structure and in setting up, he and most of Los Angeles didn't participate in the war that their fallen leaders died in.

I think you may be remembering history wrong, or feeling disrespected by acts that actually happened that you'd prefer to not hold true? Joe Ligambi never even took a pro shot during the war and miss Lombardi one tapped him. How's that for war? How many people fought back from Inglewood after Joe dropped?

After that mayhem and the war was over, there were no legitimate auths in Los Angeles. Kavinsky was not an authorized crew leader. Salerno was not an authorized crew leader.

Joe Ligambi was the only authorized crew leader after he setup min time, however, the person authing him? Not a 'real' crew leader.

Report Post Tip
Well again it seems you do not know your history and have once again mis spoke, that's a very bad habit to get into.

You should check your journals, or maybe just actually read what I wrote...

When those RHM's died, their RHM's did the same.

2+2 does equal 4, so I'm glad you can do simple math but 4 crew diet just pop up at once, each of those TWO crews passed the torch on, from both RHM to the next. Tony was Joe's RHM's RHM. You're going so say not a legitment auth, I'd beg to differ as that didnt stop people from coming to his door to take up sides. Which he did, he stayed true to LA and arranged proes, had his own men take shots that lead to several casualties, he himself take shots at whores and Alice's bgs.

Ya that's right joe never got a shot in, that's hard to do when you aren't around for the war..

Ummm what do you mean Kavinsky was not authorized to set up? Maybe you should check again, NightCallFM authed him, after the war....so what you may mean is night wasn't authorized, which is he only thing you're accurate on... Not really since you still messed that up.
Report Post Tip

Authed by the beloved Aurora, blessed be her memory.

Authed by TheDean. Learned much from him, including the art of back stabbing!

Authed by Phil_Steak. Maybe used some back stabbing I learned from TheDean here!

Authed by Curtis. This was a mistake, on my behalf and on his.

There are a few others in there, but they're not important enough to recall the details

Report Post Tip

I had a few crews overs the years, but come to think of it, aside for my first one (which was a "sub crew" of izzy's), I authorized my own crews.

How odd.

Report Post Tip

never Auth ...lol

Report Post Tip

Severe: Authed by WildTurkey who was also my mentor, teacher, and the whole reason I am who I am today

Lex_Luthor: Authed by Skorpeon to a NY competition which Luthor did not last long in

Billy: Authed by JakeLuciano, was one of my turn around reputation characters for the most part

Typhon: Authed by Cantillon, did not last long but was fun while it lasted

Fear: Authed by Latin, was a great run in my books

Eredin: Authed by Voodoo, still ongoing 

Report Post Tip
Dave265
Soul taker
Mr.Evilman
ILPostino
SkyWitch
Report Post Tip
Dude what if Squishy authed you.

Wouldn't that be some crazy shit.
Report Post Tip
Funny enough there are some out there that can lay claim to getting IzzyCreamCheese addicted to the old Mafia.org so I can't say I'd be very surprised.
Report Post Tip

This being my first auth, I was auth'd by the amazing Duplicity!

Report Post Tip

If my memory is correct, pretty sure, my first auth was done by Subtle! Good times ...

Report Post Tip

Tripod
Ellis
Ganelon

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Who authed who?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL