Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 02:30:04
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Alistair; Just a bad RHM, or a Ladyboy Who Cries a lot? Started by: BillyJoel on Aug 20, '15 23:21

BillyJoel thanks the audience for their applause and then solemnly starts to talk...

"Well, thanks for that my friends.  Right here, we have a few copies of a telegram exchange that you might like to read.  It all started some time ago.  I was inducted into a new family, at the induction, the RHM, Alistair, picked my pocket.  A few hundred dollars.  I thought nothing of it, really, until I spotted him alone on my Street.  Well now, I thought, I might try and Mug him - see how he likes it!  And guess what?  I actually managed it.  And man, was he annoyed...  Oh boy.  He telegrammed me from the hospital.  We exchanged a few more, I requested a sit down.  The boss of the family attended, even ordered Alistair to, but Alistair blocked all forms of communication from me.  I haven't heard from him since."

"Alistair, if he was so upset about what I did, should have used his gun, not have a tantrum and acted like a schoolgirl."

To: BillyJoel
Sent: Aug 14, '15 22:06
Subject: 

No. Not at all. you are not important enough to make me upset. I am just telling you how disrespectful you were and how much you fucked up. I don't need to be upset about it.

You just mug me and then expect to tell me how to solve things? I think you live in a upside world where you think you can pull the strings, man. 

Forget it, this is supposed to be a fun crew and I made a mistake of interacting with you without knowing you first. 

Now, I have all the information I need about you. 

this conversation is over. Until I decide to contact you again.

To: Alistair
Sent: Aug 14, '15 22:04
Subject: I'd like a sitdown. IRC Avenue

I'm sorry that you're so upset.

Sent: Aug 14, '15 22:03

Well, good luck with that. Grab a chair and wait for me. I might be a while, considering I have no intention of having a sit down with you. 

You are better off trying to impress everybody else in this crew so they can by pass my vetoes when the time comes. I am through with you.

Sent: Aug 14, '15 22:02

Sent: Aug 14, '15 22:01
Subject:

empty message

Sent: Aug 14, '15 22:01
Subject:

Sent: Aug 14, '15 21:57
Subject:

yeah, sure, you even knew how to send me a whisper and NOW you're gonna claim ignorance? Nah, dude. Too late. you know what you did and it is going to cost you.

Sent: Aug 14, '15 21:56
Subject:

sorry, i didn't realise

Sent: Aug 14, '15 21:53
Subject:

Dude. Seriously. The Right Hand Man of your own crew? 

That is SERIOUSLY fucked up.

Never count on ME putting a good word for you when promotions are up. I even sent the money quick as lightning so you did it just because you are an ass.

Report Post Tip

Haha.

How dare Alistair act like a right hand man and try to talk out a problem rather then using his gun?

How dareee he try to be civil with you.

Also, giving up mails on your family RHM isn't so smart, truly.

Getting upset over a mug? Some people do, some people don't. I don't blame him being upset that an associate of my family mugged me.

Report Post Tip

Kanger coughs clearing the previous nights 'fun' from his throat. He looks at the telegrams and looks over to BillyJoel.

And that's why you put a disclaimer saying that you're pp friendly or not friendly and then mention that you are liable to mug back.. Easiest way to avoid butt hurting the butt hurts.

Kanger dives for a bin and vomits slightly, looking into to the bin wondering how that got there.. He rubs his face.

Although in saying that, The butt hurts are always going to get butt hurt. They will always find a way..

Kangeroo chuckles and picks up the item from within the bin and walks off.

Report Post Tip
You bringing this to the streets seems like a cry for attention. Being mug is a big deal to me. I don't think anyone in a upper structure should be mugged by a gangster .That is just plain disrespectful. By the looks of it he even gave you your money back.Never bite the hand that feeds you. Seems like you have a lot to learn.
Report Post Tip
Rest In Peace.
Report Post Tip

I'm still here, Falcon.

Scarecrow - I'm merely publicizing that he got upset.

ShyGlizzy - you and Alistair should join forces.  The sheer volume of tears you could produce together could be used to save countless acres of drought stricken agricultural land.

Report Post Tip

I believe the point that the deceased man was trying to make is that he believes Alistair should have used violent force in response, if he was that upset about it.

I don't think anyone would have blamed Alistair for that. Having a button and being mugged by someone in your own crew who hasn't yet earned their button should generally result with a severe punishment, such as death.

Now of course, there are exclusions to this rule, but I think if I was in the position, I would have proceeded to teach the young pup a lesson that moment.

Report Post Tip

To be fair, if you get mugged it's because you pickpocketed the wrong person. Family or not, if you did the pickpocketing you initiated the possibility of being mugged and therefore shouldn't be surprised when it happens.

Report Post Tip

Seraphyna, you don't put your hands on made guy. If you're in a fist fight with another associate, and a made man starts punching you, you DO NOT lay your hands on him.
You continue to punch the other associate like yourself and let the made guy punch you if he wants to. 
That's just how it goes, you do NOT put your hands on a made guy. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

You're preaching to the wrong crowd Pops. Seraphyna is very strong in her views that anyone should be vulnerable to a mugging, so much so it is inherited through her bloodline.

Report Post Tip

Pops, if that made sticks his hand in my pocket you better believe I will mug him if he is so foolish to be seen. You won't be able to change my view on that as much as you try.

You seem to forget that first that person must touch me before I can mug them. If they touch me, it is their own damn fault.

Report Post Tip
Seraphyna, then you clearly don't understand this thing of ours. You aren't one of the guys or gals from the street.
There are rules and understandings. A foundation of that being a made guy is off limits. If you somehow get made into a family with that mindset... Then... This new generation of mafioso is sad.
Report Post Tip
We have let standards fall so fall in this world that associates mugging button men is acceptable. Our world is a sad shell of what it is intended to be!
Report Post Tip

This is not a different concept than many others chose to follow on their paths.

Only way I intend to take a beating from someone is if it is deserved. You cannot make me believe that just because some Made Man decides that they want to aggravate, irritate or annoy me that day that I should bow down and take it. I will use the means I have in which to give them a proper beat down within the rules of our community. Mugging is within the rules for the same reason I have stated.

In order to be mugged, you must first lay hands on that person.  Not to mention there are ways to avoid such as just plain not doing it, or flying right away. Both of which would mean less beatings for those of high ranks, if it is such a big deal to them.

Report Post Tip

Having been enthused by a long night of booze and dizzy dames, Richard's gaze was drawn toward flashing lights. It was the police. A sizable crowd gathered around the barriers: each manned by a patrol officer. He tried to get a better view of what was happening and caught a glimpse of a body being rolled on to a stretcher by two coroners. Curious as to what just transpired, he asked a man standing next to him.

Ah yea, get a loada' this. The guy's standing over there and he just starts blabbering while readin' these telegrams or whatnot. Anyway, turns out they're messages from somebody high up the food chain. The mook made an ass of himself and the guy he supposedly was workin' for. And then some guys in a Chevy Standard Six pull up with Tommies out the window and BLAM! Down like a sack of potatoes! Can you believe them cannolis?

Richard couldn't believe what he was hearing. He broke into laughter before wiping excess saliva from his mouth.

Heh. Sounds like the biggest mutt in history. What'd the gavone expect from pullin' a stunt like this? Nobody likes a weasel, especially when it comes to family business. His life was worth ugatz the moment he spilled the beans. Rest in peaces pal!

Richard spits in the general direction of the station wagon as it sputters off to the morgue. He'd then turn away from the scene and walk into the night breeze.

Report Post Tip

This is a sad loss for our community. Respect, for the rank of made man that is. Respect for leadership old sport.

You come out here and criticize someone who you just attacked? Not only that but you ask for a sit down? Billy who do you think you are? You do not attack your own family. These people are willing to give their time for you and lives for you. You never do anything that would harm them. A pickpocket, many people complain about that action, is exponentially harmless compared to beating someone to a pulp.

Yes. If he took the risk the reaction was catastrophic. He knew that going in. There was a level of trust he would have had with you that would have made him do that. That is something your blood has lost with his and this street talk you started only furthered that.

You probably hindered him for the rest of his life. How is that not something to be upset about? This man easily put 100's of hours into his criminal life taking that away from his family and here you are weakening his future by beating him to a pulp. The fact that he responded to any of your messages without a bullet was pleasant of him. 

Report Post Tip

How ironic that you call him a cry baby, yet here you are whining about it in the streets.  And to complain that some on picked your pockets, when you do even bother to clearly state your stance on it.  If you don't bother to state your preference, its an open invitation for all to dig in your pockets. 

And to mug the RH of your family for no reason?  I would be a little upset with you too, as mugging is a sign of aggression.  Especially when its done for an asinine reason, to upper structure.  You are really complaining that he chose to talk instead of use his gun?  Or even ignored you when you couldn't let it go?  Some of us try to deal with minor offenses in a different way than shooting you in the face without discussion.

In the future, I recommend not putting your mistakes in public, it just makes you look bad. 

Report Post Tip

Anton notices a crowd while he was heading to his office. 

Hey what's going on there? Anton ask a stranger walking away from the crowd.

Nah, not worth knowing really. Some small time mafia kid was bitching about his upper structure and he was answered with a hail of bullets.

As the man walks away, Anton thought to himself. Is the code of Omerta no longer respected within their community anymore? Being disrespectful to the people who feeds and protect you is one thing, being a total whiny bitch on the street that just brings a whole new level of low.  

Report Post Tip

Camulus sees the comotion on the street and debates weather to say anything or not....eventially he reaches a decisionand realizes he may be way out of line since he is so new to city and this fam.   He decides that if he is out of line for speaking here he will pay whatever consequence fam decides.  Camulus had an interaction with this same With Alister and was pp.   However.....not only did he send money back, he sent almost 3 times the amount and it arrived within seconds!!  Camulus thought must be some mistake and offered to return the overage and was told absolutely not...keep it...... not only that but Alister has been one of people offering tons of advice and support getting used to this city, this fam, and this life.    Camulus just needed record set straightabout his interactionsand his support,   Camulus now makes himself available for  any discipline his fam feels is necessary for speaking out.....thank you all

Report Post Tip

Dope just happens to walk by and overhear everyone's political views and opinions. He wondered about his opinion in his head. After a minute of contemplating, he came to the conclusion that he had no opinion. Dope continued to stroll down the street looking to see what else was going on.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Alistair; Just a bad RHM, or a Ladyboy Who Cries a lot?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL