Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 10:44:10
Page:  1 
Money Motivated Started by: Anton_giovanni on Aug 25, '15 09:09

(OOC) As this story progress, there will be Chinese written words or badly constructed English. Translations will be provided at sentences I feel needed to be translated. A * symbol will be added for sentences I think needed translations. 

Anton knew there is a current trend among the rich and powerful in America, they are currently seeking for high price Chinese Antiquities, especially since the Chinese Kingdom has been attracting a lot of attention with the Boxer's Rebellion and the call for abdication of the Imperial Emperor. Anton know full well how profitable the trade is, even if he manage to secure fake Chinese vases and ornaments, the rich and powerful would still buy them. 

As per his New York contact's arrangement they are to meet at a Chinese tea house at Doyer Street. As he was heading into the familiar sight of the concrete jungle of Manhattan, he arrives at an unfamiliar sight, seemingly too foreign to Anton as Chinatown is crowded with Chinese people. Even though Anton has been to NY way too many times, he has never actually visited Chinatown. As the Chinese mainly kept to themselves, Anton's contact Joey Abbatelli has only been one of the few non Chinese to actually be able to talk to them. Mainly because his family has been supplying drugs to the Tongs and Triads, and the constant visit to the Chinese brothels. 

Hey, Joey you sure these guys are able to secure what I want? I want no fuck ups here. They don't trust anyone and no one trust them enough to deal with them and there is a good reason for that. No one knows them. As Anton is leaving the car and heads towards the tea house.

Don't worry Mr Giovanni, these guys we can trust. It's all because of the language barriers, most of this fuckers came here from the East for two reasons they are either prosecuted by the Imperials or mainly they are seeking money. Money motivates them. The American Dream suits them perfectly.  

Alright, I will give it a go. However the moment all of this fucks up, you know my boys from Chicago will not just let this go. 

As they enter the tea house, they were an unfamiliar smell of food Anton is not familiar with. They were small trays of food in small Bamboo containers. The place is crowded with people, there are people shouting at everyone and everyone seems to know everyone and talking to anyone. This scene feels too unreal to Anton and his men. Oddly enough, no one seems to care about the entrance of few white men. They seems to just carry on with their businesses other then a few short suspicious glance from the crowd.

As one Chinese man with colorful tattoos notices Anton's entrance he motion him to follow him upstairs. They arrived in-front of a Chinese door guarded by 2 more men, as they were about to enter one of the Chinese man standing guard stopped Anton and his party.

Onli tree huait man go in. No one no more.* The Chinese man spoke in a weird Chinese accent. 

Anton give 2 of his bodyguards the nod to stay outside while him, Joey and Michael his chief bodyguard enters the room. 

As they enter the room they were shock and awe at the sheer grandness of the foreign looking room. The room is also beautifully decorated with Chinese paintings and various Chinese ornaments. There was also a rack of what seems to be Chinese swords and spears behind the table while behind it donned a flag of sort with weird writings. There is nothing indicating they are in New York other then the crystal chandelier above the table.

As Anton walks towards the table at the center, he is confuse at where he should sit as the table is round. The man with colorful tattoo motion Anton's trio to the seats across the table opposite of the flag. Moments later the man with colorful tattoo leaves the room, while Anton waited their suppose dealer. 

Hey Joey, are we dealing with the fucking Emperor of China himself? This place looks like a fucking palace. Look at that weird tree!

Anton points at the small bonsai tree on the table. 

Who the fuck owns weird shit like this other then the emperor? 

Joey chuckles at Anton's be-wilded look and questions. 

Nah Mr Giovanni, you see that weird looking flag over there with a word there?

Anton look at the weird looking flag again. It has a red Chinese alphabet of (明).

It is the Ming Dynasty Flag, the guy we will be meeting is known as Mr Lei Long, otherwise known locally as the Thunder Dragon he is the head of the Hip Sing Tong. He is consider a big time rebel to the current Imperial Family. According to the locals, he use to be a big time warlord until his army was crushed by the Imperial army, and he escaped over here after that. Been settling around this parts since the 1890s I think? 

Anton could't believe what he is hearing. Rebel? Army? Warlord? What the fuck am I getting myself into. Anton thought to himself. 

OOC Translation:

" Only three white man can go in, no more than that. "

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $500,000 Tip

Moments later, 2 men came into the room, one of them is wearing a foreign looking clothes, while the other wears a suit like Anton. One of the first thing Anton notices about the man with foreign looking clothes is that he is also wearing a glass like greenish-white ring. He is severely intrigue at the man. As the two Chinese men takes their sit across  the table, Joey rose and introduce the two groups of men. 

Mr Lei Long and Mr George please meet Mr Giovanni of the Evolution Crew from Chicago. 

As two groups of men exchange nods, both groups seems to be in a very tense mood as both of them does not trust each other. Soon the westernized Chinese man rose from his seat and offer a handshake to Anton. 

Well met Mr Giovanni, I am George Wong,  a red pole of the Hip Sing Tong. 

I am sorry red pole? Ask Anton as he try to keep his face straight without laughing. Anton also notices that this Mr George Wong speaks perfect English with minimal accent.

Yes, the term red pole might seems amusing to you westerners but for us Chinese underworld figures, red poles signifies the pillar of strength of our organizations. Lets wastes no time in all the menial chats and get on to business shall we?

Anton nods, still feeling amuse with the term Red Pole. 

Mr Joey has informed me that you are very much interested in acquiring constant supply of ancient artifacts from our home country. My boss Mr Lei has the stocks, however we have a special term for this exchange. 

Anton tense up as he readies himself to hear a proposal. 

My boss as you can see as quite a wealthy man himself, he does not require money. However he requires weapon supplies, guns and ammunition. Lots of it. It will be a mutual understanding deal where no question ask. We give you the artifacts you are seeking, you are to send us weaponry for every artifact shipment you get. 

Anton is shock by this proposal, he has never deal in a non-monetary trade before. As he always hold on to the value of cash is king. 

Joey the motherfucker told me this slanted eyes fucks are money motivated. Fuck what should I do now. Keep it cool Anton, you know what fuck it, guess I have to talk to the armory guys when I am back. Anton thought to himself. 

Alright, I do have a weapon supplies, heavy stuffs too. However I can't promise you on a constant supply of weapons like machine guns and mortars. Rifles, pistols and general ammunition we have a deal. 

As Anton finishes, George proceed to translate what Anton just said to his boss.

爸,这位Anton先生以接受了我们的条件,他说一般上的长枪,手枪和子弹都没问题可是他说机关枪和雷弹炮货源不定偶尔会断货,您同意吗?*

As Anton tried really hard to anticipate what Mr George has just told his boss Anton thought to himself. I wonder if this fucker is translating right. Please mother Mary of Jesus please translate it right. 

好,没问题。可是你必须和这洋鬼子说如果他撕毁协议. 我要他百刀分尸,全家覆没. 我有其他东西办我把他交给你**

As the man in suit finishes up, he looks Anton in a very judgmental way. While George nods in silence to whatever he just told  him, soon after the man in foreign clothings proceed to stand up and leave the room. 

Erm, Mr George, I don't intent to bitch around here but I don't think your boss likes me too much. Anton shot a piercing look at George.

Do not worry Mr Giovanni, Mr Lui has agreed to your terms. Unfortunately Mr Lui has certain stuff he have to attend to. I will be negotiating on his behalf for the remaining of this meeting and for the rest of the times you will be dealing with Hip Sing Tong. For now it seems, my business with you is done. I will be in contact with you as soon as possible with a trip to Chicago to see the stocks you have and make an order. 

Translation :

*Dad, Mr Anton has accepted our proposal. He has inform us that weapons such as rifles, handguns and ammunition will not be a problem. However he has also inform us that weapons such as machine guns and mortar will not be as easily accessible.  

** Good, there won't be any problems. However, please inform this westerner if he ever breach the contract, I will make sure him and his family to die a painful death (direct translation: hundred slashes to separate the body). I have other stuff to do I will leave this to you. 

Report Post Tip

It has been 1 month since Anton has got back from his weird trip from NY. He has been resting since his business has been expanding and he has been busy delegating tasks to his fellow employees. Scratchy, KL, Filip, Poliski, Greg and Matteo, they have been really helpful Anton thought to himself. They should be entitle to a huge bonus payout soon. As he was looking at the report prepared by Poliski regarding Evolution Family earning as he has to report to Clover by end of this week. Suddenly, Poliski came in and told Anton he has a call from NY.

Mr Giovanni, I think a certain Mr George Wong is on the line. 

Anton gives him a brief nod and Greg left his office to connect the line.

Anton picked up the phone in the hopes of good news from George as after the meeting there has been nothing but silence from the Hip Sing Tong. 

Anton's here, yes Mr Wong I assume you have some good news for me. 

Anton took a deep breath. 

Yes Mr Giovanni, there is. I am sorry for the delay, the artifacts you have been looking for has arrived. I will be making a trip down to Chicago at the earliest flight available tomorrow.

While George was speaking, Anton face lite up when he hears the news. He gives a thumbs up to Poliski as a sign of preparation. He covers the speaker part of the phone and tells Poliski in a soft tone.

The deal with the Chinese is through, they are coming tomorrow morning. Ask Greg to make the necessary arrangement. 

Poliski nods and leave the office.

Alright, do you require transports when you arrive?

It's alright. We will make our own arrangement to your warehouse.

Anton is caught off guard with the Chinese's statement.

How the fuck does these people know about this place. Anton thought to himself. 

Alright, Mr Wong I guess I will see you tomorrow morning. 

Anton is still in disbelief the Chinese who has always kept to themselves within their own clique has knowledge of his warehouse. Who gave up his location? Is there a mole within his network which has compromise his business?  

Anton proceed to walk out of his office and ask Poliski to gather everyone within his network for a meeting both in preparation for the meeting with the Chinese and hopefully notice if anything is different and smoke out the mole. I hope I am wrong with this. Anton thought to himself.

Report Post Tip

Mr Giovanni, the Chinese just called. They are heading to the warehouse right now. One of Anton's workers shouted across the warehouse, Anton gives a thumbs up to him. Anton and Greg has been going through the weapon shipment he has been stockpiling from all his sources, the various armories across the country, the Russians in NY and the Mexicans down south. The biggest achievement within this stockpile? 10 White Armored Cars. Which was acquired through underpaid army mechanics.

Two Weeks Ago

Don't worry about it Mr Giovanni, the army hardly even checks the stocks. With the development of newer M1 Armor Cars, no one will miss 10 White Armors. The Mechanic told Anton during when the car was transferred to his warehouse. They were transferred here through a Army Warehouse in New Orleans by railway, and it was easily passed off as an Army Shipment which Authorities normally ignores. 

Moments later, 3 cars turned up in the warehouse, it appears the Chinese does not seem too comfortable out of their own territories. As soon as all the men disembark they begun inspecting the surroundings of the warehouse. The Chinese does not trust Anton's man, while Anton's man took an offence of the hostility the Chinese are showing, the two group of men begun an eyeballing contest. When t

Soon, George Wong turned up in another car, with a shorter Chinese. The shorter man motioned the guards to loosen up while Greg does the same to his man.

I am sorry Mr Anton, for the security precaution. We took huge risk in showing up in Chicago as the local Tong and Triads does not look very kindly on the Yip Sing Tong, some of my men suspects that you are currently working them hence the hostility. But seeing that most of your men are not heavily arm, I have assure my men the same. 

Mr Wong gives a apologetic bow to Anton.

It is alright George, now come in I have a surprise for you. 

As the group of men proceed into the warehouse, Anton showed them the crates of M1903 Springfield rifles.

Standard issue rifles of the American Army. Saw action at the war and it is reliable, you can trust me on that. I have managed to secure a stable shipment of the rifles. I am more then willing to supply 50 crates of fives per month. The ammo's comes in 5round stripper clips. 

The Chinese seems to be satisfied as he took up one and proceed to mock aim towards the roof. 

Yes I have seen this, the Chinese call this the American gun. Excellent. 

As the Chinese nods, Anton proceed to the next crates of weapons, crates of 1911 handguns.

I believe you already knew this weapon, there is nothing more iconic in terms of handguns in America. I can secure the 1911s as much as you would like please just let me know the quantity. I have also been able to secure a shipment of Luger P08s. I assume you will be interested in it as well, remarkable German engineering. 

The Chinese once again gave an impressive nod. 

Well, if you are interested so far. Be prepared to be amaze, I took the liberty in securing something for you. I assume that your associates back in China would be interested in this vehicles.

As the group stops in front of the clothe covered vehicles. The Chinese look confuse. 

Greg if you would please show Mr Wong the surprise we have for them. 

Greg motion a few of his guys and pulled out the cloth sheet covering the White Knight Armored Vehicles.

The Chinese took a huge gasp in disbelief as they look at the armored car. 

Mr Giovanni, I knew your connection is broad and wide but never would I have guess that you will be able to secure armored cars. My boss will be very please in this. We have our doubts on your capability but from now on rest assured. If you can secure the weapons on a monthly basis, we will be sending 2 truck loads of ancient Chinese Artifacts on a monthly basis.  Please take the truck outside as a sign of our contract, it will not be included as per our agreement. Treat iit as a gift from the Hip Sing Tong to you Mr Giovanni. As George raise his hand for a handshake to Anton.

Alright deal, when would you like this batch of weapons sent over to NY? I believe you will make the necessary arrangement when it is arrived at the docks?

George raise his hand to shake Anton's.

No, from now on the weapons will not go to NY, you are to deliver to San Francisco instead. This is Mr Hing of the Hip Sing Tong of San Francisco. He will be taking care of the weapon shipments. 

More parties involved in the deal did not make Anton more comfortable. He knows that more parties involve means more complications but he has to agree as this deal is too lucrative to not be accepting. 

Alright, I accept. Expect the shipment to be in San Francisco in two weeks. In return I assume you will holding on to your words and promises Mr Wong? Anton gave a nod to George.

Yes, I will be. George returns the nod.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Money Motivated
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL