Get Timers Now!
X

May 21 - 03:42:43
Page:  1 
The AK-47s of New York Started by: Yuri-Orlov on Sep 18, '07 14:12
Stood outside an inocuous looking red brick wharehouse stands a man who exudes an air of authority and power. You recognise him from FBI's most wanted files to be Yuri Orlov the notorious arms dealer.

Welcome, welcome, to you all my brothers and sisters! We are gathered here on this momentous day to announce the beginning of something new and fresh. It gives me great honour and pride to announce the arrival of my family the AK-47's in New York.

Initially our operation will be a small one until we deem expansion necessary. It is my intention that we are about honour, dignity, respect and loyalty. Unless you have those qualities, do not consider this as a possible family for you. We want people in this crew who are prepared to die for one another and I also want people who are dedicated, hard working and prepared to have some fun.

More to come soon...
Report Post Tip
Whats an AK-47?
Report Post Tip
I believe it is some type of weapon.

Good to see what is, hopefully, a respectable Gang that will blossom into a Family.

Good luck to you sir.
Report Post Tip
Looks futuristic for sure.

Maybe they are a family of aliens. People been seeing lots of 'U.F.Os' around recently.
Report Post Tip
UFO's?

What on earth are you speaking of young fellow, I was merely suggesting that maybe this AK-47 was some type of weapon.
Report Post Tip
It could be some type of sports score...?
Report Post Tip
Would that be African Kingdom with 47 points? maybe...I dunno
Report Post Tip
Due to unforseen circumstances and other commitments I have had to make the decision to disband. I simply do not have the time to devote to leading a family.

DO NOT SHOOT AT MY MEMBERS. Let them find a home.
Report Post Tip

Agreed!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The AK-47s of New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL