Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 16:26:05
Page:  1 
Giovannis Jobs #1 Started by: Tom_Shelby on Aug 27, '15 07:22

The morning was crisp and clear only slightly wrecked by the factory smoke in the distance. As Tom stared outside the window of the Bentley 8 Litre it was clear they were in mick territory. The Tri Colour of the republic was painted anywhere inhabited as well as IRA slogans. Tom chuckled to himself and started talking to his driver sean. Sean was simple teen who couldn't tell his arse from his elbow. But when he came to cars the lad had a real talent."You know sean" Tom started. "This paddys are bloody loyal to Ireland arnt they? Painting up this beutiful city with that shit. I mean why the fuck aint they over there" Sean looked nervously in the rear view mirror, met tommys eyes and quickly looked away. "Y-y-yes sa-sir" he replied. "Jesus bloody christ sean you are allowed a say ya know? " Tom pointed to the kerb and sean pulled over not a word spoken. "Better go the rest of the way on foot"

As Tom strolled through paddy territory, cap pulled down over his eyes, he had one thing on his mind. What the fuck was that address...Thick irish accents buzzed all around him giving Tom a nasty headache. He could never stand the irish. Music bellowed from the pubs and young woman sang to the tune...the same tunes Grace used to sing. The thought filled Tom with pain. A woman screamed behind him as a man tapped him on the shoulder. "Mr Shelby" a thick irish accent started. "Who the fuck..." a bag was thrown over his head as something heavy smashed his temple.

Tom awoke in a surprisingly comfy chair with a whopper of a headache. "Ahhh Mr Shelby is it?" The headache suddenly became worse. Definitely irish. The rrom was richly decorated and the finest of whiskeys lined the wall. "Tis" Tom replied."How may I be of service?" The irishman had surprisingly shabby clothes for a man so high up. "I regret to inform you Mr Shelby, that the man you were told you would meet, is unavailable. Mr Bannon has other business" Tom knew exactly what was happening. They were uptight that Mr Giovanni himself was not here. So in return the Bannons dont send their boss. But to be Frank Tom didn't give a shit. A glass of water was placed in his hand and Tom listened closely to what the micks had to say. "As you know Mr Shelby" the man paused. "Ourselves and the O'Higgens are at the brink of war. And as ypu also know. They outgun and outnumber us" Tom took a sip of his drink and purposely didn't swallow. "To the point Mr Shelby we need 3 million dollars" Tom smirked on the inside and in fake disgust spat his water everywhere. "Mr Shelby show some respect" Tom laughed aloud and stood up. "Are ypu really in a position to tell me what to do? For all I care you can all shoot eachother and ill get along with my merry life. Now back on track. The most we are willing to offer you is one million dollars" the man nodded and thought to himself. "10% interest? " Tom stared him down before bursting out with laughter. "Jesus Christ. Where did that figure come from? 20%" The man looked as if he was about to explode. "10% was what we agreed on..." Tom nodded. "Fair enough. Ill tell ya what. 15% for the inconvenience. Paid back full in 3 months. Take it or leave it. I believe you know what happens if the money is not payed. Also when the money is dropped off it will be to your boss and your boss only. The man stared down Tom long and hard, the guards at the door twitching. "Deal" Tom laughed and took his leave.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $180,000 Tip

OOC note: As I am coordinating with Tom in this RP. The scene below will not be a point of view of Anton. For the remaining of the stories whenever I will play as character I will post a NPC tag as title before posting.

NPC

Outside of the Bannon's Clan Office

Tommy and Jackie was instructed to send a message of open hostility to the Bannons. No negotiations, no meet ups, no cease fires not after what they have done to the old man in the slammers. 

"If it's fekking war the fucking Bannons one, a war they will get"

Tommy nods to Jackie as they cock their grease guns. When they were about to head out and hit the office, when suddenly 2 men came out from the office. Tommy checks his watch and they are running out of time, he motioned Jackie to follow him and they will proceed with the hit. 

As they close in, the two men who just exited the office was walking away. Not knowing who they are, Tommy guess they are part of the Bannon Clan. He motion Jackie to take on the office while he will take care of the two potential enemy outside. As he raise his weapon however a woman started shouting as she sees Tommy and Jackie's weapon. Unfortunately the whole commotion alerted the two man who turn towards their direction reaching out for their weapon. Tommy wasted no time in squeezing his trigger while Jackie did the same. He managed to hit the younger one while the other man rushed for cover and returned fire. 

Aight, Jackie let's get the fuck out of here. The message is sent. 

The two man ran towards the alley and got into their car and drove away back to O'Higges Pub. 

Report Post Tip
Tommy ran behind a car as the hail of bullets rained down on him. After his young body guard dropped dead he pulled out his revolver and returned fire. The guns stopped for a split second and the sounds of sirens could be heard. "Jesus christ..." Tom muttered to himself as the guns started up again. "BANNON YE FUCKIN RAT" one of the men shouted before the two men hard disappeared. Tom looked down and saw blood leaking from his leg...well...this took a turn for the worst.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Giovannis Jobs #1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL