Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 11:40:06
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Does KevinOwens Wish He Was Kuku? Started by: HarryNilsson on Aug 27, '15 21:37

Hello my friends,

I have observed these Streets recently and I have noticed a diminutive human by the name of KevinOwens.  I say notice because he hadn't really caused me to look too closely.  DooDooBrown and his son toyed with on the Streets, in such the same way that a cat plays with a mouse, or a Kuku plays with a WWI.  

So far, so typical.

Then, I notice this: The Kevin Owens Show.

His "show" managed a grand total of three responses (including one by himself) and a staggering 120 people stopped by to look and listen!

So it appears that KevinOwens has delusions of getting into the public speaking business.  Let's compare and contrast with one of the Kuku line's Street appearances: 53 responses to that speech, and 872 people stopped by to have a look and listen.

The obvious conclusion is that KevinOwens is an epic failure, and and idiot.

"For example, a hit is placed on the hitlist... Kuku's bloodline comes out here screaming about conspiracies, underground groups and his connections to it all."

When this has happened, it has been accurate, no?

"There WAS a point in history where the Kuku bloodline was tolerated and he was given many chances at acting like a mobster instead of an over-imaginative, hyperactive child. He of course fell by the wayside and that is why his bloodline is currently a bit of a running joke."

When WAS this point?  Who are you talking about?  And you saying Kuku ISN'T tolerated now?  Don't you realise you *might* be insulting his current CL is his blood is out there somewhere?

"The friends that Kuku's bloodline used to keep... he used to join their family when nobody else would take him in and still refuse to behave unless it was his friend telling him to do so, not any of the upper structure."

Examples?  Otherwise you're and idiot.

"Kuku could start a fight in an empty room. Kuku doesn't play well with others."

And you're trying to start a fright on a mostly empty street, with bemused people laughing right at you.  In your silly face.

And trust me, Kuku is a team player of a type that you simply can't fathom.

You envy his success on the Streets, but he's had far more success as a mobster than your blood can hope to have.

I conclude this statement with a now thrice given assertion: You Are And Idiot.

Report Post Tip

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/666426#11045802

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/666424#10558682

2 speeches, 2 replies (one himself)

u w0t m8?

Report Post Tip

*Is blinded by OOC-itis*

But, KevinOwens, the thing is, in any body of work, one is defined by intent.  I believe RetroToaster did exactly what he set out to.  You haven't simply and merely failed hugely. 

Report Post Tip

Dope sits on the curb nibbling on a macadamia nut cookie listening to the chatter on the streets. Only wishing he knew what everyone was talking about, in hope that he himself might even have an opinion one day. But for now, this cookie was just getting the best of him, maybe someday, a polite man might let him know who this kuku character was. Dope jumped off the curb to go buy another cookie and a glass of milk, hoping he wouldn't miss anymore of this interesting conversation.

Report Post Tip

Is this roast KevinOwens hour ....

Report Post Tip

I think KevinOwens would enjoy a roast, the burlier the men doing the roasting, the more he'd like it.

Report Post Tip

There's only one person 'KO' would enjoy a roasting from and that is JeremyBeadle himself.. 

Also, id love to know where this jibe against 'KO' has come from. Is someone jealous of the 'KO' show or by 'KO' himself...??

Report Post Tip

08/27 22:08    Anonymous    HarryNilsson    $800,000    He is and idiot    (Get Auth) (Buy off)

Whoa...Well i wonder who this was that posted such a number on an idiotic gangster. Seems like a lot of money for a smart man to be throwing around so carelessly. 

Report Post Tip

Wouldn't waste my hard earned money on the pissant. 

Report Post Tip

Does Mr. Owens want to be Kuku? Or perhaps Kuku wants to be KevinOwens? The world may never know...

Report Post Tip

Well, I was gonna buy it off, but then I thought I'd BG up and wait to see what the craic is.

Do What Thou Wilt

Report Post Tip

This is an interesting debate,

Mr Owens here does know a thing or two about controversy and i'd like to see how this one unfolds

Report Post Tip

KevinOwens is, simply, a poor man's Kuku.  Or a poor woman's Kuku.

Report Post Tip

Ouch stinging words

Report Post Tip

Technical threw his hands up in the air. He did a few pages back and forth and kept his index finger on his chin. It came to him all of a sudden, the idea of the decades to come.

"Everyone here, right now. Let's take a general census... Who thinks this speech was insulting or disrespectful. I want valid opinions and real fair conclusions from whoever is out there."

He handed out a bunch of blank cards like candy.

Report Post Tip

Would you like those who found this speech to not be insulting nor disrespectful to fill out cards as well? I find many knee-jerk reactions in politics to be because of a hugely vocal minority. It's good to hear from both sides and make a conclusion based on all the data received!

Report Post Tip
"Yes sir, the cards are for both sides of this debate."
Report Post Tip
Tommy sits down with his back against the wall and listens to the crowds back and forth before picking an opportunity to speak

Mr. Owens addressed a man who isn't currently here on these streets. I look around and fail to see anyone by the named Kuku here. This man who has came to the streets and fought with Mr. Owens has made his remarks and this relatively unknown Gangster has made his.

Could this man be a descendant or friend of the one they call kuku? Who knows. But it comes to my attention he addressed Mr. Owens while Mr. Owens had addressed a man who isn't here.

Ultimately it goes to show thay even the mention of the one called kuku creates drama and disrespectful behavior.

I would like to use my card to vote for the ban of the name Kuku and possibly even his name from being mentioned, ever. That would probably help things.
Report Post Tip

Precision listens in on the conversation before clearing his throat​ 

I feel that the way in which Kevin is being spoken about is disrespectful given that he Consigliere being addressed by a Gangster. Personally, I feel that your rank and position in a family should still mean something in this thing of ours. However, I do not oppose to people calling out other peoples actions, but should be done in a respectful manner leaving out the name calling and such.

Also, to be fair to Kevin, his announcement regarding rewarding people for public speaking doesn't really require people to respond. It just requires people to have listened, which you said they did by stating 120 stopped and observed. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Honestly, I don't view this as disrespectful. This guy entertains some people in his own little way and that's fine with me. Just because I don't enjoy his work doesn't mean nobody else does. At least he brought all you guys out here to talk and to me, that is what matters. I'm a tough guy with a thick skin, this is just sticks and stones and I'm made of steel! 

I wouldn't wish the original speaker to get into any trouble for this speech.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Does KevinOwens Wish He Was Kuku?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL