Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 12:31:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Does KevinOwens Wish He Was Kuku? Started by: HarryNilsson on Aug 27, '15 21:37

People feel they must have a debate or political vote on the fate of a member of mine i find that fucking laughable since when has this been a democracy? I have the say in weather i find it disrespectful or not Mr Owens has not came to me saying that his feelings have been hurt or has felt that any lines have been crossed.

The only other person i have to answer to or has a say in how members of my crew are punished is Duplicity my boss. So you can play your little voting game it will have no say in any think i do.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Don Visas ma`am, I am curious to what you are referring to when you spoke of people voting on the fate of one your members? The only thing mentioned was your LHM asking if anyone found it disrespectful not a public vote of fate of your member. 

Did I miss something? Because I wasn't voting on anyone's fate. Nor did I find the topic disrespectful, which as I mentioned, was asked by your LHM. 

Report Post Tip

Technical began writing down on a blank card that he saved for himself. He moved his head left and right.

"I know the voting will not determine this man's life or death, I did that before I passed out the blank cards. This is considered turning the tables and own medicine served back at the street speaker type of deal. Should HarryNilsson feel he can't take it then the dishing shouldn't be brought. For those that thought originally that this would lead to a condemned man afterwards, well, that was NEVER going to be the case."

The more he talked, the required focus, he put into the card increased. Faster brush strokes came about and it no longer seemed that writing was being created, the motions resembled a possible stretch taking place. 

"I personally think this type of controlled hostility is nothing worth killing anyone over."

Technical picked up the card and held it inches away from his glowing eyes. He took a long glance and let out a cheap sigh. Cocking his elbow to fire the card towards Visas. He straightened his elbow and stiffened his chest as he fully released it. The card maintained chest height when it reached Visas area. Technical wasn't sure if she actually caught the card or not.

"Have you seen that before?"

Glancing down at the card tossed at Visas reveals a tiny Jaguar.

Report Post Tip

To answer the question of whether Mr Owens would wish to be Mr Kuku, Meh i highly doubt it. On the other hand, do i think Mr Kuku is wishing to be Mr Owens though, I seriously think he would. They both have a passion for speaking on the streets however Mr Owens put alot more work into his speeches then what Mr Kuku or his known bloodline has, Mr Kuku is more known for merely known mainly for not being so serious and tends to make himself look very laughable. Have to say that his discussion is quite funny.

And Ohhhhh Visas. DAT ASS is still so amazingly hypnotizing everytime i see it.

Report Post Tip

"They both have a passion for speaking on the streets however Mr Owens put alot more work into his speeches then what Mr Kuku or his known bloodline has, Mr Kuku is more known for merely known mainly for not being so serious"

Let's not make this *another* thread about Kuku's achievements.  However, I do believe a Kuku has written at length about what motivates him, and it is actually his lack of interest in working hard that is a primary motivator.  So, no, he won't envy the slavish determination of KevinOwens. 

As for seriousness...  That's trickier...  What I would say, though, is that when the Streets were a theatre of oppression and harrassment, Kuku was a lone voice seriously objecting to it.

Report Post Tip

Visas catches the card and smiles at Technical she looks at the picture of the Jaguar and notices it is wearing a Raccoon skin hat, So it is true Jaguar had finally eaten that damned Raccoon.

Precision my left hand who has explained himself was letting my member know that he was close to crossing a border that he didnt want to cross now while what my LH did was in a joking way many many people dont see things that way. So instead of letting it become a witch hunt and people coming out here wanting to see my member killed just for shits and giggles i came out and let it be knowen that they can say what they want i aint listening.

Now if my member had crossed a line i have no doubt that my RH or LH would have dealt with it and i wouldnt be out here i never mentioned any names and i liked the way you conducted yourself in the streets and wish you all the best in your venture into LA a city i hold close to my heart.

Visas smiles at Diff and winks

Diff you sure know how to make a girl melt i think i should bring you back to my Cantina to drink and dance the night away with myself and Hayley

Report Post Tip

Thanks Visas - I thought Technical was being diligent and starting a conversation, in quite a clever way.

Report Post Tip

Awww Visas, Now you really have tempted me, It would be my honour to join you both, I am quite the "party animal" at times. She winks back.

Now Harry, i can only but guess that you are infact one of the many descendants of Mr Kuku? and if indeed you are, Yes you can be quite hilarious, but Im afraid that you still are not up to standard in the detailing that Mr Owen produces, but in saying that, it is a very high standard in which he speaks.

Diff, you are quite wrong on two counts, both connected.  KevinOwens standard of prose is appalling, whilst mine is wonderful.

I do not mean to be unduly harsh, however, and I understand that most people simply aren't qualified enough to critically accept or understand the intellect that I display.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Does KevinOwens Wish He Was Kuku?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL