Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 22:37:34
Page:  1 
The Cargo Job Started by: Matteo_Beccaria on Aug 28, '15 08:18

Today is the day to run up the business given by A.G. 5 trucks bearing cargoes of Canadian Clubs on its back are ready to go. Several people stand tough in the background. They are packed with tommies, they are extremely well prepared for an attack. Hours before, Anton Giovanni aka A.G. asks Matteo to run his business, delivering cargoes to Atlantic City, where the Canadian Club can be sold at 10 fold. At 9 AM the men has showed up. They are well-prepared men with some cars. 15 minutes later, A.G came by them after somewhat having a feud inside of a diner behind them. He comes at them, speaks for about two minutes. It seems that he was giving them blueprints about plans today.

Matteo was in a diner behind them, eating his breakfast. Unlike the men he will be leading today to Atlantic City, he wears his usual rugged overcoat matched with his fedora, and a very little recognition of any firearms in his belongings. He calmly wolfs down the buttermilk pancakes until there is none on the plate. He took up a scotch and gulped it down like water. He rests for a while, looking at A.G who has been speaking in his place. He doesn’t like to talk in public. It makes his throat dry and that is not his style either. A.G glances a few times toward him making an annoyed face. “You fuckin’ waste my time” A.G said when Matteo asked him this favor. Nevertheless, A.G showed up and gives them the plan. Now that the plan has already been told, Matteo stands up, takes his fedora and walks toward them after he paid the waitress the money and some extra kisses.    

“Thanks boss, I appreciate that. I’ve always been the introvert” Matteo said when he crosses way with A.G who is coming back to the office. He says nothing but shows an annoyed face.

“Alright boys, it is just as the boss said, let’s go and don’t fuck up, Atlantic city is a long way to go” Matteo takes on his new boys. His boys seem bemused with him as he didn’t address them personally before. Matteo takes this as a pinch of salt, he then seated in his car at the front along with a driver.

“You are one of the family’s drivers? Can you drive like wind?” Matteo asks his driver.

“You mean fast? If you mean fast I could-”

“No, stupid. I mean like wind, Invisible, untraceable” Matteo quickly cuts him

“Oh, Oh I-I can do that too” He then said

“Good, sit down and drive now, we will need your expertise later” Matteo said. 

Minutes later, the convoys are in the move. They move along in I formation. There are two cars in front, Matteo’s car and his men’s followed by the trucks, and another car behind them. They move in a discipline manner. 65 MPH are to be expected always be in the speed. Matteo is on the leadership. His orders are to be nodded.

6 hours later, the convoys are still on the move, they are still lining up perfectly. There is still no trouble whatsoever. They are however, closing into the bikers’ territory.

Run up ahead. Push that pedal, we are going fast forward alone now.” Matteo said to his driver.

The driver confused. He is puzzled by the order Matteo gave. He is expected to stay close to the cargo at any time. But now, he has different order.

“Are you stupid or what?” Matteo belittles him.

“Are you fuckin’ deaf?” he said again.

“I-I don’t understand…” the driver stutters.

Matteo scoffs. He then rolls open his side window. He motioned the other car beside them to open theirs as well.

“I will go first to ensure safety! You guys take the point here on until I come back!” he shouts order.

They are a little confused for a while. But then, after they look at each other, they nods at agreement.

“Now then can we fuckin’ drive fast?” Matteo asks his driver.

Immediately, Matteo’s SS1 Coupe runs faster than the rest. Hours later, they arrive at Atlantic City. They drive along screening the city. Matteo points the driver where to screen.

“Go right from that Avenue, and then drive until we reach Lone Star Bar” Matteo said.

After a while they arrive at the Lone Star Bar. It was a small run-down bar, but it seems popular. Bikes were parked in front of the bar. The view made the driver anxious. His palms are slippery with sweat. He cannot think straight. Matteo, unlike his driving buddy, seems composed. He seems to have been here before.

Fuckin’ broke bar is still here, huh?” He groans as he gets out from the car.

Wha-what are we doing?” The driver anxiously asked.

“Shut up, stupid! The less you know, the better!” Matteo answers sternly.

Matteo waltz inside the bar as he tells his driver to stay put. In the bar, many people are shooting eyes on him. They are aware of his presence. In a corner, there sits a big vague man, holding a cigarette in his right hand. Women stay under his arms, some are holding and sharing his cock and some seems to be passed out because of coke. That man is circled by somewhat his followers. They all are wearing the same leather jacket that has “The JINX“ written on it. They reek of weed but Matteo approaches them casually, undisturbed by the view presented to him.

“Brian, we meet again” He greets the big man.

Brian was busy having his cock milked by the whores. He didn’t listen to Matteo. His followers though, are aware of him and they start locking eyes at him.

“Fuck you, Brian. I’m fucking talking right now, get your cock done!” Matteo raises his voice.

Brian’s followers became restless. They are standing up, and start grabbing their guns. Brian, however, starts climaxing after that.

“Oh, fuck you. That was good” He said to the whores.

He zips his pants, takes some weed, and then burp as hard as he can. He laughs and his crews start to laugh too. He then takes a glance at Matteo who has been standing in front of him covered with guns at point blank.

“Alright, boys, Guns down, I know the fucker” He orders his boys.

“Hello, Mr. Fox. Long time no see. What happens to Chicago?” He then greets Matteo.

He points his crews to make some space for Matteo to sit down. He glanced at Matteo, signaling him to sit down there.

“Fuck, you tell me to sit down on your cum dumpster sofa?” Matteo irritated.

“As long as it’s a chair you should sit there, you ass!” Brian laughs and everybody there follows him after.

“So, what made you come to Atlantic City?” Brian then asks half-drunkenly.

Matteo takes a cigarette in his breast pocket. He then lit it with fire from one of Brian’s followers.

“I come because of a job” He said simply.

“Yea? What job?” Brian asks almost immediately.

“That’s my job, why are you interested in my cock?” Matteo said jokingly.

Brian seems bemused with his joke even though his followers are cheered with Matteo. He stands up, takes his heavy body to walk toward Matteo.

“I don’t know. Maybe I do like your cock” He said followed by laughter.

“A fox’s cock that has turned into a dog’s cock” He then said sternly.

Brian turns the atmosphere upside down. Now the whole place is turn into turmoil.

“You fuckhead. You think I don’t know you have sold your worth to the fuckin’ Wop?” He took his revolver out of his trousers. He points the gun to Matteo.

“You think we don’t know your fuckin’ job already? It’s the cargo from Anton Giovanni, Am I right?” He chuckles.

Matteo is still composed even though Brian’s followers have blocked all the entrance.

“What now, Mr. Fox? You better tell me where the fucking trucks are!” Brian threatens.

Matteo said nothing. He then puffs a smoke and starts laughing. Brian and his followers are confused by his act.

“Stupid! You are a fuckin’ stupid, Brian!” Matteo continues the laughter.

“How long have you known me? you shmuck! You still don’t recognize me after all those shitty years?” Matteo asks him.

“I join the wop for a moment like this! When they trust me, I will take all I can get!” he said

“Put your fuckin’ weapons down first before I tell you something you idiots. I don’t want half-assed shits shoot me unintentionally!!” Matteo orders Brian.

Brian pauses a little and then he finally does what he was told.

“Alright, talk” he then said.     

“You see, the wop said I can sell the beers I bring for 10 fold here.” Matteo starts to talk

“10 fold is good” Brian commented.

“Yes it’s good for them. Not for me. I only get 5% of it. Fuck them, right?” Matteo said.

“Now, I am thinking to sell it here but never to come back to Chicago. I am planning to go to New York after I stash the money”

Brian pauses. He looks at his old pal’s eyes. Matteo shows every kind of seriousness in his eyes.

“Alright, you want me to help you as muscles then?” Brian immediately knows his pal’s intentions.

“Not exactly. I want your crews as muscles and enforcers too.” Matteo said.

“Enforcer? For what?” Brian confused.

“If we shared 10 fold, it is still too little for us. I am thinking of raising the bar to 20 fold.”

Brian was shocked hearing his pal. He locks eyes to Matteo, wondering if he has not lost his mind.

“That’s why I need you, stupid. Make them pay 20 fold. I am sure you have enough fame to do it. Besides, look at this place! You are dry of alcohol! Everybody wants to drink! They will give anything for beers!” Matteo persuaded.

Brian thinks for a while, he smokes his weed as he keeps thinking.

“Alright when do we start?” Brian asks merrily.

That noon, the cargo containing beers arrived at the city. Matteo greets them in fashion and tell them to park out. A while later, The JINX came, Matteo’s men are anxious, they start to load their weapon, but in a flash Matteo told them not to move. He then explained to them that they are here to help as Brian, the crew’s boss is his friend. The men reluctantly agree and after that they start to sell the beers. They move from bar to bar, place to place.

“20 fold!? Are you insane!?” A buyer voices his expression to the high price.

Immediately, Brian’s men discipline him. The scene was so horror that all of the people on the line cannot move.

“Fuck you and your opinion! These beers are now 20 fold more expensive! Fuck you if you won’t buy it! You will need to buy it!! You will get trouble if you decide not to buy it!” Brian threatens him.

5 hours later with the enforcers, Matteo can finally sell most of the cargo. They are all tired because they need to dodge police everywhere and teaching discipline to almost everyone in the city. They are now relaxing at a bar in the middle of the city celebrating their success.  Most of them now have blended to each other. There can be seen Matteo and Brian are drinking with each other.

“To our patch! Brother before the world!” Brian said to Matteo lifting his glass.

“Bro’s before World’s” Matteo weakly said.

After a while they finally patch on and get readied to go on selling again.

Hey, where are we going next?” Brian asks Matteo.

“To the old McClusky. We will sell our last chest to him”  Matteo answer.

“McClusky? Are you nuts!? There is no way that ex-military pop gonna buy for 20 fold!” Brian whines.

“Not with you up front. We gonna make him a deal he cannot decline” Matteo grins

Brian then smiles nervously hoping shits storm won’t happen. Brian then proceeds to lead his crews up front with bikes followed by the trucks convoy.

“We will go in the back” Matteo said to his driver

“New shirt, sir? Where’s the overcoat and the fedora?” His driver asks.

“Just drive, stupid. I am leaving all my past here” Matteo orders.

They are now half way to the old McClusky bar. Brian is still leading up front, byu somehow he is always in talk with his followers. They constantly checks with the car behind them. Brian sometimes takes a glance at the car and always relieved when he sees a rugged overcoat and a fedora inside the car. After a while they finally arrived. McClusky is standing in front of his bar looking strong.

“What is this commotion, Brian?” He greets Brian in front.

“Beer, Old man! 20 fold from the normal price” Brian said.

“You fuckin’ nuts!? 20 fold!? Where do you think the beer from? Jesus’ hands?”  McClusky angrily scolds him.

“They told us the same, but they buy it anyway” Brian replies. He waits for McClusky’s decision. He was feeling nervous.

“It better be good or you are gonna be in trouble”  McClusky said leaving the nervous Brian at peace.

“Alright, show him the Canadian Club, Matteo!” Brian shouts at the car.

There is no answer from the car in the back.

“Ey, Stupid! You are deaf or something? Show him the goods” Brian asked again.

There is still no answer. Brian grows restless. He then bullets through his crews, running into Matteo’s car.

“ You stupid! I ask-“ Brian is puzzled when he sees that the man wearing Matteo’s rugged overcoat and fedora is not him. It was one of his men.

“FUCK FUCK FUCK!” He shouts.

He is very mad. He can’t believe his pal leave him behind. He then checks all the cars but still can’t find him. His restlessness grows even more. He then checks the trucks and finds the last crater inside. He cracks it open but finds nothing inside of the crater. Feel enraged, Brian then takes his Sawn-off Shotgun he and his crews then start shooting all of Matteo’s men.

“FUCK YOU FOX!! I AM GONNA SKIN YOU ALIVE!!!”

Meanwhile, Matteo and his driver are busy selling the beers at normal price in the corner of the city. Inside his cars there are bags of money. Just in a few minutes, the beer has all sold out. They then proceed to get outta of town.

Hours later at dusk, Matteo arrives at Anton Giovanni’s office. He and his driver then break into the office and place the money that summed about only 10 fold besides Anton’s chair.

“Hey , stupid. Good work today. Here’s something for you” Matteo hands his driver a thick envelope.

“There are two things, though : Tell no one about this and I will let you live. Go to Atlanta city again, and you will be dead as well.” He whispers.

As the driver nods and get out of the room, Matteo takes a glass and pur some whiskey into it. He then sits in Anton’s chair waiting him to return. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $1,700,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Cargo Job
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL