Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 00:57:39
Page:  1 
The Musitano people Started by: Scratchy on Aug 28, '15 08:53

Toronto, the icicle of america. Unique in shape, dangerous in nature.

Scratchy and Poliski take their chances down from Chicago, into the frozen north of Toronto. Carriage by one of Musitano's man - the two seem to displace in their surroundings, being entranced by the look of the city within it's small confinement of the car windows, Scratchy finds himself unnerved, while Poliski seems to try and not get his trench coat creased or dirtied by the rusty vehicle that's carrying him, unsuccessfully.

As the car comes to a stop in a remote, abandoned suburban part of Toronto - Scratchy and Poliski are let out of the car and lead into a abandoned warehouse of sorts. Coated with men in a semi circle with three cars behind them - The Musitano people succeed in making the area as intimidating as possible, before they get anywhere near the main guy - they're thoroughly checked for any weapons - as the search finishes - a slight nod is given from Musitano's goons, as they are let passed what seemed to be an invisible velvet rope in front of them;

"You weren't followed, right?" What seems to be the boss of this operation exclaims towards the driver. The driver shakes his head - pushing Scratchy and Poliski towards a chair and table - awaiting to be sat;

"Good," The figure say's, lighting a cigar before continuing, "Now, what do these delightful - 'Gangsters' have to offer me today," As he waves his hand in a swift motion towards the chairs - as all three start to sit in sync;

"Well - like you heard from positive 'customer service' we can offer just about anything you want, up in this skate rink country of yours," Poliski pauses and gets closer, "Of course, for a good price - we'll be risking alot, we need some compensation of course," Poliski finishes, looking towards Scratchy as he has two layers of sweat running down him.

With a few puffs from his cigar - The leader, blows smoke into Poliski's face, "Who- do you think you're talking too, another rat looking for the moolah, as they say in new york.." he pauses as he readjusts himself, "How much are we talking here, real figures - no busting balls here," 

Scratchy looks towards Poliski and replies, with slight hesitation yet with sharpness, "S-standard rate, pl-plus th-thirty five percent," 

The Musitano crew burst out with laughter, with the leader not laughing so much;

"You expect me to take you seriously there, is this what Anton gives me - a joker and a retard?" The leader exclaims - egging on more laughter from his crew, "Is this his way of insulting me or something?" The leader takes a giant puff from his cigar, smirking with his arms crossed, glaring towards Scratchy, exhaling up in the air;

Scratchy, with a slight tick resists the urge to do anything over the top, takes the insults with ease. The laughter ceases, the silence of the warehouse with mild creaking of the pipes and scurrying of it's inhabitants create a dark atmosphere as the leader replies; 

The leader gets up from his chair, "Speak to me again when your boss is serious.."

Scratchy, instinctively gets up with him and begins to speak; "W-wait, h-how about we ma-make a deal," Scratchy motions towards Poliski to stand with him, "Thirty percent and I'll ta-talk to the b-boss about giving 'Shares' in the business, af-after signing a contract." 

Silence scattered the space he very breathes, with the leader standing still with his face looking away from the two - he replies; 

"Well, this just got very interesting," The leader begins to pause, turning around as he clenches the top of the chair was sitting on, "  - what i've heard is good things, very profitable - if you can deliver on these promises - we may be in business," The Leader waves his hands towards all his goons - as they start to get into cars, half way into his own car, into the passenger seat, he begins to speak again, "I'll be talking to your boss about this - we'll be speaking again shortly, you can count on that," Fully situated in the car - motions his hands towards the driver - as all three cars start to drive away in succession.

Poliski turns to scratchy; "I don't know if what you did was correct, but we got business - and these guys know what to buy and what they want.." 

"I-it ju-just happened, I-I hope it was right.."Scratchy replies with sincerity,

Scratchy, Poliski and the driver are left to return to the Trains terminal, leading them both back to Chicago, to report back on what has been said.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $150,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Musitano people
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL