Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 11:43:57
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Mute Society Started by: Rowlf on Aug 29, '15 20:51

Hey guys. I just set up in LA.

Report Post Tip

Kanger walks up to Rowlf. Nods and moves along.

Report Post Tip

As Victoria strolls through the streets on this beautiful day she hears a short but sweet statement made by Rowlf. She yells back  Congratulations.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Rowlf. The first victor of the Los Angeles Competition. I hope your decisions are wise and your time with us is a long one.
Report Post Tip

Don't you mean: "Hey guys, I just set up in Doo Doo Land."  ?

Report Post Tip

Illusive chuckles.. "Ohw really"...

Report Post Tip
Best set up speech ever.
Report Post Tip

Better than the one you did there right Shy?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Yea,he got me on that one. This shit right here was a classic speech
Report Post Tip

Technical put his hand over his face and shook his head left and right continuously.

"Why did I even come out here?"

He takes the slowest walk back to headquarters he's ever taken.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $150,000 Tip

Quick and to the point. That's how it should be! Best of luck to you!

Report Post Tip

Dope strolls by, he hears Rowlfs speech in the streets and walks up to him immediately. Dope shakes his hand, congratulating him. Dope then fishes in his pocket for a gift he thinks Rowlf should receive, after no luck in his left pocket, he digs in his right pocket where he finds one of his cookies. Oh the nibbling he would miss on this sweet snack while sitting on curbs watching people in the streets. After much thought, Dope hands Rowlf the cookie and walks off before he realized what he had just done.

Report Post Tip

Thank you Rowlf for informing us that you have now opened up shop in LA i wish you all the best in your LA venture.

Report Post Tip

Morte_Rossa listened as Rowlf made his quick speech. When he had finished, she walked up to him and said, "I like short and simple speeches. No drama. No unnecessary words."

She laughed and continued, "Congratulations on being the first person to set up in Los Angeles! I know you will do well there but.. either way, best of luck to you. Shape LA into the wonderful city we all know it can be!"

Report Post Tip

Rowlf.. Crockett raises a glass of wine to and gives a smile. I have to same that I along with quite a few here are extremely happy to be working under you and for LA. I look forward to working along with you for quiet the time to come and sharing many a glass of wine and/or beer.

CHEERS!

Report Post Tip

Precision casually strolls up as Rowlf makes his announcement

Congratulations on making it this far and I hope that this is only the beginning. Still a long way to go but at least the first leg of the journey is over and there is some stability. 

Accept the glass of wine from Crockett and raises it

Salute!

Report Post Tip

Moved to tears by this speech. Beautiful, sir. Best of luck to you and your society.

Report Post Tip

Anton was heading towards his office to meet up with the other guys. He heard a small commotion in the town square, he heads over and hears that a new crew and victor has finally been crowned in LA.

He smiles to himself and think to himself. Finally! Shouted at Rowlf Good luck to you and your new crew! 

Report Post Tip

It’s always a good sign to see a competition of this nature reach a milestone such as this. It is confirmation of the foresight and confidence that the instigators have in our world and its members.

Congratulations Rowlf. May your tenure be long, prosperous and full.

Tips his hat as he continues on his way………………….

Report Post Tip

Juan nods at Rowlf and carries on his way

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mute Society
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL