Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 06:47:43
Page:  1 
The North Side Masquerades Party Started by: Nefertari on Aug 30, '15 02:52

Nefertari was sitting and watching an old movie, when nostalgically because of a movie scene remembered the glamorous masquerades party that her mother used to tell to her to put her to sleep.

Overjoyed she called Katharina, and asked what she thought of the idea of promoting together a bigger masquerade party. Where the theme would be about the Scarface film. Thinking that this could be used to promote a great fellowship with other crews, and even cities.

A few hours later with other family members and close friends
Nefertari walked to post the address for the invitations ...

Northside Mask Party

The Renacer, Evolution and Synthesis crews have the pleasure to invite you and your family

to join our glamorous, and nostalgic masquerade party.

Place : Nothside City Hall  Date: August 6th 2015  Hour: 10 pm  Theme: Scarface the movie 
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

correction ...August 30th 2015

Report Post Tip
Its my birthday
Report Post Tip

Nefertari smiles and shake her head while whisper...

There is gonne the surprise bday party...

Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.

Happy Birthday Abraham  

Giving a hug on Abraham she gives his bday gift and looks anxious waiting for him to open it.

Report Post Tip

Liam_Neeson strolls in a tad late for the party but in full masquerade Get Up

i heard there was a masquerade party up in here however i tried my best to get here on time i had to hunt down some murderers and kidnappers on the way to my car then when i got into my car, i had to chase down a old lady who forgot her groceries on her roof

after i caught up with her someone burst out of my trunk bare naked and ran into on coming traffic so i had to back track to catch them and find out how they ended up naked in my trunk, then i noticed it was only Oblivion so i stuck him back in the trunk and took him to the party with me

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The North Side Masquerades Party
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL