Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 09:16:51
Page:  1 
The Luckiest man on earth Started by: TC on Aug 30, '15 03:35

8:00 PM The Loop, Chicago

It was another night in the Windy city, People were out enjoying a nice night out on the town, over on the North side the cubs were busy loosing and on the South side the White Sox were in a tough race to make the playoffs, and the high rollers were trying to get rich.

"Alright boys read em and weap."TC said showing his cards

TC was moving up in the world tonight he managed to get into a high stakes card game with big spenders. The real reason here was here though was for the man who ran the place.

"Bullshit!"

Robert Paulson he was a fat heavy man about 40 or 50 years old and had what some would say man boobs. After getting rid of Fat Albert he put his ear to the streets to find out who this Robert Paulson guy was one thing lead to another and he had an address and a way in.

"Come on Robert you're gonna have to start betting your fingers soon." Frankie Roberts said "Money ain't a problem for me." he was from Canada in the states for a business trip. He had a lot of expensive jewelry on him and was a chain smoker.

"Guys settle down the game ain't over yet." Anton_Giovanni said he was here with TC for some backup in case anything went wrong. He also didn't mind winning himself a couple dollars as well.

Robert clears the table of all the cards and poker chips to the anger of everyone else and places a gun on the table

"Texas Hold em was never my kind of game." he said removing some of the bullets "I prefer Russian Roulette instead."

None of the men say anything

"My kind of game." TC said "We used to play it in the war if we all thought we were gonna die. Might as well have fun doing it."

"I like this kid he's got balls." Robert said taking bets most of the room had Robert winning "You first."

TC holds the gun up to his head and pulls the trigger CLICK

"I'm immortal The War tried to kill me, prison tried to kill me, the streets tried to kill me. Yet here I am."

Robert takes the gun

"Yeah yeah kid whatever--."

BAM!

Robert Falls down to the floor the blood splatters on Frankie's jewelry

"Shit!" he said wiping the blood from his expensive jewelry "Do you know how much this stuff costs?"

"Alright folks calm down." Anton says "We've got to get rid of this body." he tosses the keys of his car to TC "TC get the car ready we can dump it at that place Sereno likes to use. Frankie gimme a hand."

As TC leaves to get the car he takes one last look at Robert a tattoo on his arm it has three people a man, a woman, and a fat guy on the left that he guessed was supposed to be Robert. With some words that read

Tyler Durden the luckiest man on earth

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Luckiest man on earth
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL