Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 14:01:35
Page:  1 
Giovannis Jobs #2 Started by: Tom_Shelby on Aug 30, '15 03:36

Tom showed no emotion as Mr Bannon gave his apology for Toms injured leg. Well it wasn't so much an apology but more of a ''it wasn't my fault''. Tom stared him straight in the eyes.

''Mr Bannon how many times must I say. I quite simply don't give a fuck'' Toms tone was relaxed and clearly pissed the Irishman off. Toms two body guards stood by the door plus Bannon already had a war so Tom knew he was free to fuck him around.

''As we both know this briefcase by my chair holds the 1 million dollars you need. Now convince me why I should give it to you'' Tom took a sip of his whiskey and waited patiently, legs crossed for the micks response. This would be good

''Because we made a fecking deal!'' Bannon yelled. Tom laughed aloud. ''No Mr Bannon we didn't make a deal. Me and some Irish fuckwit made a deal. YOU were no where to be seen''

Bannon turned bright red ''Just get the fuck out if all your here to do is taunt. IM AT FUCKING WAR, AND I HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE LIKES OF YOU?!'' he turned looking out the window trying to regain himself.

''Mr Bannon'' Tom began. ''Believe it or not im actually under orders, and strict ones at that, to make sure you get this money, so sit the fuck down and stop crying'' Tom stood up, poured Bannon a drink and placed it in his hand. ''The true nature of my visit now. I want to leave with that money, but I want you to have your weapons. Lucky for you we have the weapons. They can be sent around whenever you please''

Bannon started at Tom and burst out laughing ''Tom your a cheeky bastard. Its a deal'' The Irishman spat in his palm and shook Toms hand.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Dope had caught a job as a bodyguard in his early years, he looked back now at his short criminal career. God always said, you have to get the crazy shit out of the way before you get to the good. Dope was sure to make that come true, he took this gig as a bodyguard to put his youngest son through college, he would make the money and after everyweek, drive over one hundred miles to take it to his son. Tom was a crazy son of a bitch and most times got into life threatening situations, but Dope was always at the door by his side. Now as Bannon walked through the door, Dope had a chill up his spine but he waited for Tom to make the move. Dope stood patiently outside with his sawed off shotgun already unhoisted.  He was down for whatever outcome.

Report Post Tip

Tom walked out of the office smiling at the fact Bannon was still happy and he had the mil. He stopped and looked at dope before laughing ''Put that fucker away ya wont be needing her'' Tom patted Dope on the shoulder before they walked out to the car "Ill be wiring you some money later, But don't expect to much. As you'll soon learn im a stingy fuck''

Report Post Tip
After being under the impression Anton assigned me and Tom to a job I realize Dope stepped in to take my place. I had received word on this back in CHI and was waiting for Anton and Tom to explain to me what was going on.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Giovannis Jobs #2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL