X

Apr 26 - 03:15:56
Page:  1 
The Mute Society - stepping down Started by: Rowlf on Sep 02, '15 00:01

Bye.

Report Post Tip

Juan nods at Rowlf and carries on his way

Report Post Tip

Seeing the fruit stand being taken down it made Dick think that maybe he was right along. Could it really have been Jorge with the amazing peaches? No, no it couldn't have been. 

"Sorry to see your having to step down after the hard work put in to the there, but take it as a learning experience and maybe one day your turn shall come again. Best of luck. Bye."

Report Post Tip

More than anything Old Sport, i wish to commend you. You have done what so many said was impossible. You have created a family from scratch. You, the lone representative of DooDooLand, have stood in the face of terror and waged war against the tides of trial. You experienced more war and anxiety in eleven days than most would in a lifetime. It seems like many of your LA associates believed in your charisma and character. I respect what you have attempted and succeeded in doing old sport. 

Though you were mute and barely spoke in the streets, i still see your face and people still know you as a leader. Congrats on your set up. I wish you the best in your quiet future. 

Gatsby raises his champagne glass to Rowlf. 

However i correctly say your name, here is to you. 

Report Post Tip

Dubliner sees a random man standing in the streets. The man casually raises his hand a waves,

"Bye." he said.

Dubliner was perplexed. This was a man who none had really known let alone spoken to. And now he's randomly saying 'bye'? Dubliner looks around at the people walking past him and with him to see if any of them knew the man. No one really responded except for Gatsby. Heck, one guy just nodded as if the man were crazy... Then again... Maybe he is. Another bystander was confused if this man was Juan from 'Juan's Produce'. 

Dubliner gave the man a confused smile with wide eyes. "Bye." he mumbled. Then continued on his way. Only to learn that the man from the street was a Don of a family in LA.

Report Post Tip

Steampunk was surprised to see Rowlf on the street. He's been working so hard she wasn't sure if the man even stopped to sleep. She looked closely at Rowlf's face and noticed a look of disappointment and fatigue as he simply said Bye.

Rowlf, I was really looking forward to watching you build LA. It seemed to me that the Mute Society's approach was not to talk big, but to show big results. It's unfortunate that your vision didn't come to fruition. I applaud your effort and wish you good luck in the future.

Report Post Tip
What a phenomenal run. Rowlf will surely enter the history books as not only an amazing leader and inspiring figure, but also an incredible orator. Hats off, sir.
Report Post Tip

Only thing worse then this guys abysmal attempts at speeches are those that encourage it. 

Report Post Tip

Eve was walking down the street when she saw a gathering crowd.   Crossing the street she headed toward the group and  arrived in time to hear several people congratulating someone.  Hedging her way through the crowd toward the front of the group, she was still not sure who was at the centre of all this attention.    Eve finally caught a glimpse of someone at the front of the group and recognises him as Rowlf, the Don of a family in LA; a man she had only noticed in the last few days, although it seems he had been in town for quite some time!

Eve squeezes through a break in the crowd and makes it passed the last two people blocking her path.   On reaching the front of the group, her hair now somewhat disheveled, she offers a congratulatory handshake to Rowlf and says  "Congratulations Rowlf.   Congratulations on all that you managed to achieve in such a short time.   I am sorry to hear that your run is being cut short."

Having said her piece, Eve makes her way back through the crowd and continues on her way.

Report Post Tip

Personally, I found the whole LA endeavor to be entertaining, including Rowlf's speeches (or the lack thereof). I'm sad it has ended so soon.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mute Society - stepping down
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL