Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 07:02:28
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Hawke's Looking For Relations Started by: Hawke on Sep 02, '15 16:31

Basically, this thread is for me to figure out relations with my character and kind of build up his blood relations, and romantic ones. Below I have a little summary of Hawke the character, his background, and what exactly I'm interested in finding for him.

Race: Mixed Italian and Irish

Appearance: About 5'6", tan-skinned with black hair and olive green eyes. Thin face and body, slightly curvy.

Background

Hawke is a man, but he was born a girl, or rather, designated one at birth. However, he was the first born, and his father desperately wanted a boy as the first born so that he could take over the family business (yet undecided) when he was old enough. So, Hawke was raised as a boy, and it stuck, even when he became old enough to figure out that he was different from the other boys. Even though he's aware of his anatomical differences, he takes great care to make sure that no one else is. His chest is always bound, and no one ever sees him change. He doesn't grow facial hair, and uses the excuse that he shaves it often, which everyone who knows him believes, as he's a very cleanly person. His voice is deep from years of training, though it does crack sometimes. Most people play it off as a joke.

To further keep his identity a secret, Hawke rarely has any kind of intimate relations. When it's absolutely necessary, he'll switch to an "alter-ego", calling himself Hannah and drastically changing his physical appearance so that no one knows who he is. As of now, he's never been found out. Although Hawke aches for a romantic partner, he has difficulty getting to know people, since his lifestyle is so secretive. Most people just assume he's a prude, as he shows no interest in call girls or girls at the bars he frequents. In reality, his romantic interests lie elsewhere.

Romantic Interests

Hawke is bisexual, interested in both men and women, but he leans more towards men, which is something he keeps hidden. Despite now being under the protection of a Mafia family, he doesn't want to push his luck, but he wouldn't resist if another man showed interest in him. Although he will have sex, he's mostly interested in the romantic side of a relationship; he's, to put it bluntly, a hopeless romantic. While he prefers men, he will flirt with a pretty girl who catches his eye, but it happens so rarely no one has ever seen it happen.

As far as actual relationships go, Hawke is polyamorous, meaning he tends to have romantic attraction towards several people at one time. While he wouldn't mind being with only one person, it would certainly be difficult.

If your character is open for relations with Hawke, feel free to reply.

Family & Home Life

I plan for Hawke to have two younger brothers and one younger sister. If anyone would like to apply for that position, feel free to reply to this thread.

Hawke has one young daughter from a fling a long time ago. During the pregnancy, he disappeared for nine months to a cabin outside of the city, where only his sister knew of the birth. He then returned with his daughter, Lira, to the city, claiming that her mother had died in childbirth and he was now raising her. Lira is a major factor in his life, and he claims to do most of the things he does so that she will be safe and secure in the future.

A most unusual pet lives with Hawke in his home; a six-hundred pound female Bengal Tiger named Honey. He can sometimes be seen walking this enormous cat on a leash down main street. She doubles as a best friend and protector; after all, who wants to mess with a guy who has a tiger? Although she is remarkably well trained, Hawke has a few scars from her days as a teenager. Honey is six years old currently, and was given to Hawke as a gift from a friend of his who brought her back from India as a motherless cub.

So that's basically all of the info I have for Hawke. If you're interested in roleplaying with us, or filling some of his familial/romantic roles, please do let me know!

Report Post Tip

I'll give you 10 minutes for $10. I don't do feet though..

Report Post Tip

Kangeroo pardon me if I'm confused but are you offering sex?

Report Post Tip

Aren't you? Hawke?

Report Post Tip

Kangeroo Possibly, but also something a little more long-term, if you catch my drift.

Report Post Tip

Well this is certainly different. How did Hawke come to be mixed up in the mafia?

Report Post Tip

Sereno It mostly had to do with falling on really tough times and not being able to dig himself out. He also had Lira, who was about a year old to worry about. It was mostly out of desperation.

Report Post Tip

Ah, fair enough :)

Report Post Tip

Sereno are you interested in anything?

Report Post Tip

So you're a guy pretending to be a girl?

You'll fit just right in with half the people on this game.. (the other half are guys trying to cyber said guys).  

Report Post Tip

babo not quite. He is a transgender man, meaning he was designated female at birth, AKA he has a vagina. However, when he needs to go undercover for something, he'll present as a woman.

Report Post Tip

That was pretty much it. I was just curious as to the mafia connection to Hawke and how he become tied up in this world of crime. Not here for the romance, though. The pet Bengal tiger seems like a cool idea too.

Report Post Tip

Sereno ah, thank you!

Report Post Tip

Well if this isnt one of the stranger/interesting things that Ive read today. Not excited, not mad, just meh. Good luck in your search for whatever it is you are looking for Hawke.....and your pet tiger?

Report Post Tip
Kudos for using RP in a RP based game. Your vision is far reaching, but I'm sure you'll find your Huckleberry here.
Report Post Tip

I catch your drift and as Swifty balls said, Well done for RP'ing!

I used to have a little arabian sex slave as my sidekick during one of HQ's Bar threads.. That was a great storyline so I would suggest adding a sidekick type person to your scenario. It's fun to play around with and you can make them do the stuff you can't.

I do quite enjoy RP'ing on here, but only for certains things. Poke my anus if you ever get something going..

Report Post Tip

This is....weird.  Its almost like a sex ad, but not quite so blatant about it.  Its almost confusing.  I'm willing to give out free hugs, but I'm not into romping around with random strangers.  But, good luck on whatever it is that you are trying to find.  I hope you know what it is, because I sure as hell can't figure it out. 

Goes on her way, offering hugs to random strangers.

Report Post Tip

William_S_Harley thankee kindly.

Taylor_Swift thank you too.

Kangeroo not really sure what that means but thanks

Hayley Hawke's actually not really interested in sex, more in a romantic relationship. That and I need people to fill the roles of his brothers and sister.

Report Post Tip
Sorry dear, not my type.

Nice pitch though!
Report Post Tip

While Visas isnt the vain or jealous type Hayley is mine so keep your grubby little hands away from her.

Simply Swings Dat Ass just to prove she can role play in OOC like all the cool kids

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Hawke's Looking For Relations
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL