Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 20:11:58
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Hawke's Looking For Relations Started by: Hawke on Sep 02, '15 16:31

Visas oh don't worry, he'll stay well away from her if she's yours. He's no woman-stealer

Report Post Tip

A couple things of note that were learned about Hawke today:

1. Not a fan of venomous snakes

2. Has researched and decided against a "liger"

3. "Hawke's Big Cat Sanctuary" will be a thing

Report Post Tip

I can confirm that all of this is indeed true

Report Post Tip
So....let me ask....ummmm...how did you have a daughter if Hawke was born a chick and had a vagina??? I'm lost. I've read a lot of strange things in my time while here but this honestly takes the cake....Are you a dude or a female? Are you yourself someone who is a female but wants to be male? Or the opposite? I get character building...but....I'm slightly confused.
Report Post Tip

TommyAngelo, you are not the only one. It went very in depth in the chat earlier today. Hawke is adamant that besides the kid, this is all a true story (IRL). And its a chick that lives as a dude......I think. Either way it wins the strangest post award!

Side note: Hawke's backyard in Florida is too small for a pet tiger, hence the big cat sanctuary plans.

Hopefully this clears it up a bit

Report Post Tip
Alright, well...I'm very...meh. I don't think I've ever read anything this off the wall.
Report Post Tip

William_S_Harley

oh no you got everything confused! This didn't happen in real life, this just happened in the character's life. Sorry that was confusing.

TommyAngelo He is a man who has a vagina, aka a transgender man. Hawke had a daughter with someone who has a functional penis, as Hawke has a uterus, and that's all you need to have a baby.

Report Post Tip

For anyone who is confused:

Yes, Hawke has a daughter. He gave birth to her. She has another father but he is not alive.

Report Post Tip

So...is Hawke a he or a she??

Report Post Tip

Padrino Hawke is a he

Report Post Tip

So you're a guy pretending to be a girl?

You'll fit just right in with half the people on this game.. (the other half are guys trying to cyber said guys).  

Reply by: babo at Sep 02, '15 17:26

LOL

Sad part is it's kinda true. 

Report Post Tip

Rofl you take roleplaying as a P.I.M.P. far too seriously Hawke. I think you need a stronger medicine

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Hawke's Looking For Relations
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL