Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 16:52:35
Help
1 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Street Posting Standards (How NOT To Spam) Started by: Anubis on Sep 05, '09 16:01

What happens after they are trained and understand?  Are they privy to what you are not privy too?

Report Post Tip

It's not what you know, it's WHO you know, winniethepooh  ;)

Report Post Tip

SPAM 20 years ago was something you put into 2 slices of bread.  Horrid stuff.

Report Post Tip

Sosa chuckles along with Legend.

Report Post Tip
I'm Glad That I Agreed Like I Suppose To Which Is To Use My RPG Name😁
Report Post Tip

It seems boring for me, really, can u split them up, like several steps?

Report Post Tip

1930's was a wonderful era.  look it up. Bloodshed was extinct.

Report Post Tip
Ford Ambulance, pretty good car for disguise
Report Post Tip
One thing that bugs the hell out of me in the streets too is 'hearing' replies that say 'I've read what you've just posted xyz person' unless someone states a poster or leaflet or paper has been distributed these are speeches. Just saying!
Report Post Tip

all i need is an ak and im good

Report Post Tip

1930's era is sweet but too many like Syndicate for example lack 1930's history. Or Syndicate and posse think they got pigeons. O feedthe pigeons.

Report Post Tip

For gunlovers this was a wonderful era, many weapons made and many gladly buying them to have fun.

Report Post Tip

It felt good to finally be off that god forsaken tin can. The limited space we were allowed on the boat brought back memories of my old boarding school Salesians of Don Bosco. My father Alessandro, was a black smith in our village. He was the strongest man both physically and mentally. People looked up to him, not because of his services that he provided that were in such high demand, but because of the moral and diplomacy that he seemed to be so well at. He was done in when he started to talk about the local corruption in the village.

One day I was running errands for my father and I stopped by the river to take a break. As I sat there I noticed black plumes of smoke coming from the direction of my home. As I ran across the fields, I thought the furnace had caught some lose straw, I today wish I would have ran the other way. As I came closer I could already see there was nothing left but the chimney. I then wonder where my father and mother were, they should be running around frantically. As I was looking around I glanced upon something hanging in the orchard. As I walked closer I knew what it was, this image had became a common image since the corruption my father spoke out against. My fathers hanging body had a note pinned to him, “parla veloce, muori lentamente“, it was a message to the people of who were in charge. My mother lay in front of him in torn garments, with “giacere con lo sciocco, morire scioccamente” pinned to her. As sat there some of the locals came in on their horses, but they were too late, not like any of them would have been able to stop it. The priest also came and pulled me aside. He told me that I was lucky. He told me that I must get as far away from this place as possible. He said that if the people that did this found out that I existed, I would face the same fate as my father. As I rode on the buggy with the priest I turned to look at my home, what was left of it. He grabbed me and told me i can never come back and that he was sending me far away to some boarding school.

For the next six years I learned how to take care of myself at Salesians. I left like most others that didn’t become part of the priesthood when I turned eighteen. They gave me several rations of food and a few dollars to help me on what they called my “journey”. I found some work at a shop. After about year I decided I needed more. I thought about what my boss said to one of the customers that came in one day. The man was in search of some rarity’s, my boss responded with “Where you think you are, America?”. As we were closing up that night I asked my boss about this place, he told me it was a place of dreams where anything was possible. The next week I decided to travel to this place of possibility. I boarded the boat with hundreds of others looking for a better place. As we went down to our quarters that were cramped. Many of them went above to watch as the boat left port, I decided that that I was never going to look back, on this “journey of my”.

Report Post Tip

I have a question. What is the correct way to add say a commemoration or a dedication or even a tiny explanation to a post without having it moved to OOC?

I always assumed using blockquotes and specifying that a specific sentence was OOC was enough. But then the following thread got moved and I was confused.

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1204002#18852236

Report Post Tip

Great reading written by some here, many thx for those well-served words.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I'm new here is there anyone who could give me some good infonon how I make it up the food chain fast
Report Post Tip

Literally eat everybody. You're a fuckin great white shark. Be the great white shark comrade.

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $200,000 Tip

I'm new here, there's so much I don't know, where to start?

Report Post Tip

Wow, Lovely and Great

Report Post Tip
It is alright, it happens to everyone eventually.
Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL