Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 05:38:51
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Bloodlineing Started by: Toshiba on Sep 13, '15 21:20
Well I don't normally come out here to the streets and bitch and moan about shit but today I was killed for some bullshit I wasn't even envolved in.

So where do I start? With that thing known as Duplicity or that other no balls two faced rat look alike known as Seph.

Well fuck it il just tell you how it is Duplicity don't even know myself or my father yet she was hunting for him like the mut on heat looking for a sharfting but once hearing of this he had a few words with her in a coffee shop and the mut logged off and went running to rat boy with the dirty stench comeing from him why is this well Duplicity barked like the dog she is and Seph shit his self kills my father for a beef Duplicity has with my father, so I asked Seph wtf was going on then that lead to a bullet myself killing us because of what? Because there pussys!

On that note il love you and leave you.

Ps Duplicity and Seph you will be reminded of me someday soon ;)
Report Post Tip

For you being English, you don't really grasp much of your own language, huh?

Report Post Tip

Go back to being a suck up little boy!

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I tell you that nobody gives a fuck.

2 out of 10 for insults used.

1 out of 10 for execution.

See you in 24 or more.

Report Post Tip

Old Rusty the turncoat of PH no one gives a fuck about your opinion either so beat it you dog.

Report Post Tip
Being angry doesn't mean you can't be coherent. Perhaps you should try again? It's clear you're frustrated but that doesn't give you the moral high ground if you can't form a coherent speed.
Report Post Tip

Haha, little boy.

I'll have you know I'm quite a well esteemed doctor and your pathetic insults wouldn't even hurt a child.

Ohh, Rusty, you devious turncoat! How dare you follow your leader when your crew leader stepped down. How dare you!

Anyways, @Toshia, if you'd like some help or guidance, I'm not cheap, but I'll gladly do some counseling with you.

Doctor Crane throws his card at the little man. He liked helping those much less fortunate than him.

Doctor Jonathan Crane.

Famed Chemist and Psychologist.

2451, Manhattan Drive, New York.

Report Post Tip
I don't stand on any high ground I'm just telling you how it is!
Report Post Tip
It might be me but I didn't fully understand your story and the threats at the end are not very convincing. Also I meant to say "sentence" not "speed". Silly me!
And for someone who wasn't involved you seem to know an awful lot about it.
Report Post Tip
well arnt you a smart one? Read up it says my father was killed is asked what happens and I was shot simple then speaking to my dad things are clear
Report Post Tip
You claim to be shot but you look very much alive to me. Such confusion stems from the mess the is your speech.
Report Post Tip
Ahh yes sorry I was Vincent my father was Conor Killed for bullshit by pussys
Report Post Tip

Rusty, you make me fucking sick.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip
Ahh another turncoat get the fuck out of here befor something not so pleasant happens to you
Report Post Tip

Didn't even like you, Credits. You're just a mutt on heat, m8.

Report Post Tip

Top notch speech friend. You really drove home your point here. Maybe you can Seph can settle this beef like the old boys do.

Report Post Tip

Technical walks by, eating a hotdog he got at the baseball game that had just finished. He notices the new figure speaking ill of those that run two separate cities. Putting down his hotdog he pulls out his notebook and writes down a few notes. He closes the book and puts it back into his pocket.

Technical picked his hotdog back up and walked off.

"Probably 24 hours."

Report Post Tip

I'm not even sure what the hell is going on here, but I think I'm going to sit around and watch.

Prae looks down at his pocket watch before sitting down on a bench to watch.

Report Post Tip

Perhaps you should take a look at your post and determine why you may have been killed, Throwing insults at leaders will get you no where in a hurry. 

Report Post Tip

Maybe your son will be able to stay calm and make something of his life.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Bloodlineing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL