Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 00:20:52
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Bloodlineing Started by: Toshiba on Sep 13, '15 21:20
She listens politely for the young manchild to be done and nods.

I understand death of a parent can be a very confusing time for the children. I am however unsure that it would cause an identity crisis. Maybe you should seek some advice through the grieving process.

What you and your father and your grandfather and the rest of your lineage may see as "bullshit" is not bullshit to others. If this lunacy is an example of your family's behaviour during times of hardship I can only imagine about times of frustration or anger. Maybe a brief time-out is in order. Collect your thoughts. Get over your father's death. Learn how to NOT make the same mistakes he did.

However, my prediction for your future includes a small room, a bottle of pills, a gun, and a tombstone in under twenty four hours.

Be sure to leave a note for your child advising them against behaviour such as yours and they should be fine.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Indeed, this I was shot yet somehow now still alive and speaking doesn't make sense to me either. Is this a ghost? I agree with others, some medication may be needed. A death in the family can do strange things to people."

Report Post Tip

Pfff OP is a pussy

Report Post Tip

So I guess the term bloodlineing is being bastardised now? Your latest two ancestors killed, most likely for acting in this keyboard hard man manner, doesn't constitute bloodlineing.

Report Post Tip
Islas please go back to sucking dick
Report Post Tip

What a witty retort.

Report Post Tip
I've read this whole thread and still don't understand the point in it.

To be honest though, if you're looking for a reason why you're not being accepted into a family or whatever, read this thread. It gave me a great idea as to what can be expected from you.
Report Post Tip
I realise "read this thread" is a bit vague. Here's the link.

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/681451/page2#post-1757679

This is definitely a trend where someone with poor communication skills starts a thread and demands an answer over an incident which remains unclear. Usually I would ignore shit like this but I would like to make one thing clear. Duplicity is not the type of player to bloodline - she would rather slay you on an intellectual level but you clearly did that on your own by posting this thread ha!

Also...

I just wanted to hop on Rusty's hate train: Rusty you smell like a decaying whale dick!! End your life now. (SHOTS FIRED)

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Bloodlineing
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL