Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 13:21:17
Page:  1 
Anyone else do this ? Started by: WankishKnightsbane on Sep 30, '15 02:32

Surely i am not the only one who spends hours every now and then going through old posts in the streets from 2007 and reading some of the shit we used to say and the old leaders and their regime's its like a good nostalgic trip down memory lane for me and a little weird to think it was 8 years ago i mean i remember it clear as day and although i'm only 21 i feel old as f***

Report Post Tip
I do the same hits hard thinking of the old days, lots of memories lots of changes.
Report Post Tip
I read my old posts from years ago and I can honestly say my grammar and sentence structure have vastly improved because of this game.
Report Post Tip

Dammit! You made me waste hours doing this, now. Thanks Obama... ;)

Report Post Tip

When i 1st started playing i would scroll back through the streets looking over old posts ect.

sometimes if i feel nostalgic i will read over some from back in the day still but it ends up getting me stuck there for hours on end now :/

Report Post Tip

I read my old posts from years ago and I can honestly say my grammar and sentence structure have vastly improved because of this game

Couldn't agree more with this.

Not saying I was shit before, but playing MR certainly improved my writing skills and my vocabulary.

Report Post Tip

The sad thing with me is that I seem to make less and less sense as the years go by....

Report Post Tip

it would be good if they went back further, ih aven't been active for best part of a decade

Report Post Tip

I scrolled back a fair bit just to see what the game was like/what people would talk about. It's pretty cool to see how this game has evolved.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Anyone else do this ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL