Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 20:31:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Double Standard Started by: Chun_Li on Oct 02, '15 18:15
Disagree to a point Poopey.

I think people have their own self worth within crews. Cash and kills is not always the be all and end all.

You have to remember the good old factor. If he/she is your mate there is a no way he/she will die. Regardless of the situation and what they have done people who are leaders friends live. It's been proven through time.

The only time when this is not the case is when the mate is happy to die to protect the family. But even then, usually, the next of kin gets a fuckload of BGs and a cushy number.

Now don't get me wrong. I cannot say I would be any different. Well, maybe I can. My bloodline shot my Consig RH for shooting someone he had an argument with. So maybe the moral high ground my bloodline can sit upon. But I reckon I probably let a few mates off in my time.

People who truly believe they would sit upon their high horse and kill a cannon/cash cow/mate are few and far between. Not only that. 99% are liars.

So really I don't disagree at all. Just wanted to use your new nickname. Huzzah!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The fact is we're role playing as mafia members here not government officials we don't set laws we break them.

We're not here to put people on trial and execute them think of it from an RP sense.

You are for example Ben Dover and you're a Godfather and your best friend since you were 3 Phil McCrackin is your right hand man and he kills Amanda HugandKiss.

She is NOT mafia she belongs to no crew and has now tie's to anyone why on earth would the thought even enter Bon Dover's mind to kill Phil McCrackin to avenge Amanda HugandKiss she means fuck all to him and the death of Phil McCrackin would hurt his family and weaken them which in turn gives a rival Godfather Seamore Asses a chance to take a shot at him.

You forget this is RP and we would protect our sworn brothers to the end.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

Is it not up to the Don what the consequences are when one of his or hers members steps out the line? Obviously the  victim had no Consigliere to argue the demise of him/her. According to to all I read in these streets, the victim was dormant for over 7 days. The standard time for protection is 7 days. Is this that complicated?

Report Post Tip
I understand that we play the role of Mafia. Which makes it dead simple. One of your trusted men shoots one of my street operators I find him, tie him up, find out if your boss knew and then I shoot him in the face. I then get paranoid as fuck that there's more to come and has the potential to become a bloodbath.

In this world we ask 40 people if they saw it, someone mails you they did, you then mail the leader of the offending party so you have a sit down and a chat then he gets a slap on the wrists.

The reality is we are somewhere in the middle. Which brings us to the point people have made. If you're valuable or a mate you'll likely live.

I think it's gone beyond that Mrs_Peabody and become a wider argument. So yes. It is more complicated.

As Credits has said so eloquently in the street. You do whatever you can get away with. If a GF cannon account tells your Consig peashooter account he wants blood then you'll give blood. Vice versa? Get the fuck out.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I agree with KevinOwens.. There's just somethings that shouldn't be punished by death.. Especially new players who don't necessary know the "secret rules" (i.e rules you'd only know if you've played before)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Double Standard
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL