Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 07:39:22
Page:  1 
Domino?? Started by: Chun_Li on Oct 09, '15 05:03

After reading her latest telegram, Chun_Li stormed out of her office, having decided to take to the streets to put the issue of her identify to rest once and for all..It was very perplexing to her how or why someone would be questioning her identity..at first she didnt think much of the matter until several people started mailing her about being this domino person..so deep in thought, Chun didn't see the motor vehicle  that came awfully close to running her down..Having reached her destination, Chun_Li climbed up onto a bench and spoke loudly..

"Several times over the last few days, I've received mail questioning if I was someone that went by the name domino. Let me set you guys straight..I have no idea who this person is, how or why the rumor started that I was him/her, I HAVE NO KIN THAT GOES BY THE NAME DOMINO. One example of such a correspondence is pasted below."

To: Chun_Li
Sent: Oct 09, '15 04:24
Subject:

I have no idea love. Somebody awhile ago told me you were domino. Then the rumor started. And now Sneaker got word that you were supposedly domino and a whole shit sotrm started

To: Synergy
Sent: Oct 09, '15 04:23
Subject:

all joking aside, who the fuck is this domino and why do people think i am this person? what has this person done that would make people think I am her? someone else messaged and questioned me about my identity. Perhaps people thinking I was this person at some time or another is the reason random people take shots at me, killing me for no fucking reason, when I've done nothing to give reason for people to do that..It has me thinking now..

Sent: Oct 09, '15 02:47
Subject:

Confused. Cause you're not the real domino so who are you?

Sent: Oct 09, '15 02:46
Subject:

i was referring to the famous domino everyone thinks i am or was lol

Sent: Oct 09, '15 02:44
Subject:

Who sneaker is? She was the rhm to silk(rip)

Sent: Oct 09, '15 02:42
Subject:

haha..gonna have to find out for myself who that is..my sons know people

Sent: Oct 09, '15 02:41
Subject:

Bahahaha alot of people thought you were for some reason including myself.
Sneaker clears it up though

Sent: Oct 09, '15 02:40
Subject:

nope..i really have no idea who that is..

Sent: Oct 09, '15 02:39
Subject:

So you really aren't domino?

Report Post Tip

Yeah, there's no need for this to be on the streets.

It barely belongs in OOC, but I see no reason why you had to post it at all. A simple, "I'm not this bitch." in your profile should do the trick.

Report Post Tip

yes sir..i shall remove it

Report Post Tip

i cant so admin will have to remove it..sorry for offending..seems lots of things dont belong anywhere in the streets..

Report Post Tip

I'm certainly not offended. 

I just think you should consider where you post what. Perhaps ask your crewleader's advice on the matter? 

It's generally bad taste to just place what people send to you in the mail or in a telegram out here in the public for the world to see. Especially when you include their name in it.

A "speech" of this type isn't really a speech at all. It's just you trying to get people to leave you alone about something that is clearly bothering you. In which case, as I said, I would suggest either posting into OOC (with character names deleted), or placing something on your profile about it.

Report Post Tip

i understand..

Report Post Tip

peers in.....

DOMINO, is that REALLY you???

Report Post Tip

Well. Around the time you were authed as "Domina of The Colosseum", I was either Karmen or KarmenKayne at the time. I messaged you asking if you were Domino after seeing Domina of The Colosseum in your profile, and the words "They will call you.... Domina." in the Street thread about your auth in Manhattan (written by Batiatus). I remember you saying yes, that it was you. I then asked if you remembered "helping me put stick figures in my profile when I was Morte_Rossa, when you were En's RHM" and you said you vaguely remembered me.

I hate to be the center of this but, that's how it all started. I was conversing with Warped (Sneaker), catching up. Domino was brought up and I said oh I know, she's playing as Chun-Li now. That was simply based on my convo with you all those months ago. Would have been around Feb/March or so. She said you WEREN'T Domino, that Domino is currently not playing and she was pretty upset about it!

So Idk for sure how it all got misconstrued. Maybe you just felt like agreeing with me to get me to stop messaging you about it? Idk but you did tell me back in Feb/March that you were Domino, En's RHM.

Report Post Tip

Look its simple.

Domino is one of my best friends IRL. Domino made it clear you won't catch her slumming in MR ever again (her words) and she hasn't been back.

I was told by three people you had said you were Domino (thats a Trifecta). You aren't and never were.

Synergy is stirring the pot just like he always does. I will not do the same. You matter not to me nor does Synergy.

EOM

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Amazing, glad you cleared that one up Sneaker.

I'll sleep well tonight now that I know.

Report Post Tip

I live to clear things up for you. I'm glad I accomplished that. Woot!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Domino??
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL