Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 20:34:33
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
I quit Started by: Iquit on Oct 18, '15 21:51
That's your choice. I'm not going to keep publicly harassing you with this, MM if you want to give it a go.
Report Post Tip
Latter. Mabye fr now by
Report Post Tip
I gave them out ps only 2 were donated and I added my own 17or so givin out durring party
Reply by: ripmafiatrivia at Oct 19, '15 21:13

hold up i believe your lying now and i got proof

in this link: https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/661097#112557951

i see these replies:

I will donate 5 credits to this fun event

Reply by: Zaheer at Aug 18, '15 05:47

Hey guys we got almost 8.5 credits donated please doanate more or party won't be to much fun

Reply by: Hunter at Aug 20, '15 07:53

So far we got 11 credits 6 from me 5 from zaheer so as a thing the party will be delayed

Is he gone?
K good look I got a deal for you ok I'm the crooked senator but this time instead of me buying votes you'll buy votes from me

People who donate get extra votes for costume party

1 vote for your first donation of at least 1 credit

2 votes for a donation of 5 credits

This means the max votes u can buy is 3 totaling your votes to 4 if you donate 5 credits you get all 3 technicaly
K tell me your orders be fore I go I'm staying in town for a short time

Reply by: Hunter at Aug 27, '15 16:52

Any one wanna make last minute donations this Sunday is the creditpalooza so far 18 credits max

Reply by: LV:Titan at Sep 23, '15 21:56

now by your own admittance zaheer donated 5, i personally donated 2, and you said you donated 17 personally

Sep 25, '15 05:41 You transfered credits to Titan's account. Note: for creditpalooza -2.00

im no math whiz but your math seems wrong to say only 19 were given out, that or you actually scammed people

Report Post Tip

He does have a set of skills that make him a nightmare for men like you.

Report Post Tip

I've given this much thought, and I have surmised that you will never be happy here. You are one of those know it alls, that can't take constructive criticism. Won't take help to be a better person when offered, and just wants the world to feel sorry for you. That's what I see.. maybe I'm wrong - But Sammy offered you a place, help and you turned him down. What does that say for your character? I think it shows that you are weak. 

Good Luck if you come back another 43 times, but until you take a hold of someone's hand when they offer, and LISTEN TO THEM when they offer advice, then, more than likely this game holds nothing for you.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the clarification Liam, and for answering my question.  So yes, it appears he did keep those credits, or is just really, really bad at math.  When was this party anyways?  Last I knew you kept changing the date, and never really announced when it was?  Who did those 17, er, I mean 2 credits go to? 

Again, just curious.  Visas locks me in her office all day, forcing me to shower her with complements and admire her ass.  I get bored and really tired of looking at her ass, and have to find some way to entertain myself when I manage to sneak out of there. 

Report Post Tip

hayley I'm told he gave out 21 credits for the event however even 21 isn't the full approximately 24 he had been donated for the event. I was just surprised he actually did the even with all those  suicides.

Report Post Tip

I've known MT for quite some time now. He's an honest and kindhearted person that is always seeking the approval of others. He may not go about it in the best way, but he has always been a person with good intentions.  

May you rest in peace MT... take the time you need and then pick yourself up, brush yourself off and get yourself back here and take Sammy up on his offer. 

Report Post Tip

You al suck

Report Post Tip

Well.. In fairness.. I have killed this guy twice since he started playing. 

In his defense the first time I killed him was a mistake of mine, the second time I killed him was a mistake of his. 

Now, I noticed that a good portion of your deaths were actually related to wars. If you hate being killed "for no reason at all" and you die in a war like everyone else does or will eventually.. Yeah, you're right.. This game isn't for you. Believe it or not.. That is OK, this game can't be for everyone. 

Now as far as the whole scamming allegations go.. If that's true, then you brought this on yourself.. If you were scamming people, people will in turn hate you. Pretty standard concept. Another thing I noticed is you were pushing your "parties" and other things on to people instead of letting them come to you. This made people annoyed, thus the negative feedback. Plus some of the events were so disorganized I could never trust you with my credits. 

I think it was mentioned before but if you're not open to criticism, then this game is not for you and you will never have fun at it. Not saying you can't be creative but there has to be a standard before people will take you seriously, and if you refuse to take the help that you are offered then you will never grow... Simple as that. 

See, I don't attribute learning this game to any one person. But rather myself and many different people. I was like you when I started, getting killed all the time. Of course back then being killed every 30 days was commonplace. Also, back then there weren't as many people willing to jump in and help you as there is now. Every time I fucked up when I was starting out, I didn't find out what I did wrong until I read the whisper. I learned from that, I didn't complain.. I just kept playing. 

I'm sorry to drag on like this, but the world does not revolve around you. You have to take initiative and be willing to learn. Nobody is going to hand you everything you want, you have to go out and earn it. If you're being killed find out why.. Actually listen to what is being told to you instead of just hearing what you want to hear and getting defensive. If you are being killed, there is a reason 9 times out of 10.

Anyway.. I think I have drawn on long enough. Good day!    

Report Post Tip

I don't scam

Report Post Tip

"Actually listen to what is being told to you instead of just hearing what you want to hear and getting defensive."

"I don't scam." <----- Was Literally addressing one sentence about a paragraph into my lecture... 

I rest my case...

Report Post Tip

Srry

Report Post Tip
Wow, you sure stayed away a long time. Twenty-four hours? Twenty-five? If that. Thank you for proving my point about those who write posts such as this to fill their need for attention. Bravo.

You seem to want to gain the respect of your peers. You seem to think that you are worthy of leadership, a natural leader or some kind of shit like that isn't it? You play a good victim. Victims don't lead.

Look at your posts. Take into account your behaviour. Would you accept a member who behaves as such as a member of your crew if you were a leader? Would you auth a person such as yourself after such behaviour?

Take Sammy up on his offer, since you obviously aren't leaving us any time soon, and maybe you'll a thing or two about this place. Maybe you'll learn how to be a respectful, respectable, patient, literate player. Maybe not, but it's a chance you should take if you intend on sticking around. It may help you realise you aren't the center of the Mafia Returns universe and learn HOW to act in public.

Great job on "quitting" though. I can see you're a man of his word.
Report Post Tip

Know NOONE is taking to me  I quit 

Report Post Tip
K I got injured so many i decided to check in 1 check date also zehee withdrew his donations so it was 2 from one guy rest I used the random credit drops to get ps just checking in got injured my foot and hip
Report Post Tip
I earned 17 btw cause I delayed it a month so I donated 17
Report Post Tip
Also that watcher is not me and I knew war but death by other stupied thing like oh u posted a form hey look new rule added 4 days ago no one told u too well bang no warning no take it down just bang that's what I'm sick off
Report Post Tip

Best retirement speech I have ever came across with. Congratulations! You are a legend. 

Report Post Tip
Still waiting for you to quit for more than 24 hours. If you make it a week I'll be impressed. You should get on that. Returning constantly is just making you look like an ass and providing us with entertainment. Are you that needy of attention that you'll do shit like this for negative attention? Any kind of attention is attention I guess?

Quit or don't quit. Just use spellcheck when you post your final decision.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: I quit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL