Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 03:52:19
Page:  1 
What we learned at the 2015 MR Meet: Started by: Squishy on Oct 20, '15 04:44

Some of the things learned at the 2015 MR Meet.

Psychopath can run like the wind especially when chased with a chainsaw.

Ralph is an asshole to tastebuds.  Never ever accept food from Ralph.  (He can also jump over crashing cars like a goddamn jumping spider)

Myrddin can become one with the couch and sleep 16 hours after a little overindulging.

Goku is the king of useless knowledge.  Make him your phone-a-friend if you are ever on a shitty television game show.

Toast skips half his drinks when doing beer pong.  Beer cheater.  (Good job on the everclear though!)

enkindle sometimes disappeared during the meets.  Group consensus was that you were either off working the corners, shamefully watching My Little Pony in the privacy of your bedroom, or fighting crime behind a mask.  One of the three must be true.

SpikeSpiegel has incredibly good taste in alcohol.  My liver hates you.

Filip is really hard to hit with a helicopter.  Believe me, I tried.  Filip also does not like to speak to the police. Must be a Serbian thing.

Anywho, thanks for everyone that came and got to hang out with the group, I had a great time.  I'll get to the everclear achievements once I get settled in and unpacked :)

Report Post Tip
Damn to hell D: I missed Beer pong!!!! Dammit!!! I love watching beer pong Q.Q
Report Post Tip

Have no idea what Beer Pong is. Sounds like fun was had by all, though.

Report Post Tip
Tony, beer pong is done with a table with 6-10 cups set up in a triangle formation on each side. Opposite teams try to toss and sink a ping pong ball into the opposing cups. If they get the ball in the cup it's taken away and that side takes a drink, and if you miss a shot you drink. Least that's how my friends and family play, some might play differently
Report Post Tip

I had so much fun going to the meet until we stepped inside the haunted house. Looking back, I really got picked on the entire time we were there. Those ladies wouldn't leave me alone until I peaked under the bed, the girl screaming at me to get sit down in the corner, the two zombies that pinned me up against the wall (their faces inches away from mine), and the mofo who chased me with a chainsaw. Seriously, that was the first time I started to profusely sweat from being scared shitless. And I'm quite aware, I did lose quite a few man points that night.

Although, I did enjoy some comical relief when the big ogre tried molesting you Izzy.

Can't wait for the next meet!

Report Post Tip

You may have lost man points, Psychopath, but, it was entertaining as hell. 

Report Post Tip

Myrddin can become one with the couch and sleep 16 hours after a little overindulging.

I miss that couch. That couch was my friend. Probably the best sleep I've had in ages. 

Report Post Tip

I had a blast, even though it was only for one night. Hopefully I can be back next year for the whole week, and pwn some ass with my vast trivia prowess.

Report Post Tip
If there is gonna be one next year, I'm definitely going to aim at going
Report Post Tip
All these facts are so true god haha! Ralph was an ass for sure haha :D
Report Post Tip

Ralph shipped up a few of those bags of chips.  Man I can't figure it out, they are so fucking hot and so painful to eat that they shouldnt even exist, yet, i find myself eating about 10 chips a day now.  BTW, my friends all hate me for giving everyone around me little bags of the chips heh :)

Report Post Tip

Oh God yes, that chips... but still, it's so good when you combine it with food!

Even though it is super hot, i like it somehow haha...

Report Post Tip

Slathered in banana syrup... 

Report Post Tip
What chips?
Report Post Tip

Ghost pepper chips/crisps. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: What we learned at the 2015 MR Meet:
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL