Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 08:53:03
Page:  1 
My Retirement. Bon Voyage I'll miss all of you :) ? Started by: KingRevan on Oct 20, '15 10:04

Yes. 

It's time.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I've decided to finally hang it up, a lot of people out there are probably wondering why someone like me would ever write a retirement speech, because as you all know, I'm quite the cool cat and would never be caught dead doing something like this usually, but honestly, I just really want people to talk about me.

I've known a lot of you for a long time, and we've shared a lot of laughs and maybe even a few tears along the way, but now is the time in my life that I think I'll be hanging it all up for good -- this was a great game that sometimes maybe I didn't exactly see eye to eye with, but at the end of the day... I could always call this place a home away from home. Notice me.

You'll probably never see me around these parts again, but honestly, just acknowledge that you know me and maybe I'll say, offer me a family or something. Anything. Jeez.

Now for me to list all of the people I actually care about.

Report Post Tip

Quite a long list you got there. I just didn't have time to read all those credits. Srys

Report Post Tip

But....but.....but KingRevan why? You cant leave us who will be in charge of hugging it out?

This place will self destruct without its king you know your the glue that hold it all together.

Curls up into a ball in the corner rocking back and forth with psycho head tilt.

Report Post Tip
2/10
Would not rate again.
Report Post Tip

What a ham. Bye guy.

Report Post Tip

Wait, so who controls Philly now? Can I be King?

Report Post Tip

I don't know you, but.. happy retirement - may you fish until you flounder :)

Report Post Tip

Enjoy your retirement, may you ride off into the sunset and dance with Pierce Brosnan 

Report Post Tip

***​BIG NEWS***

Not enough people have begged me to stay, so I am double-retiring and henceforth from this moment forward am no longer retiring until a later date when I think more people will care. 

Report Post Tip

Double retiring can you do that?

Or is this a special thing granted to you for being KingRevan?

Report Post Tip

KingRevan, you have just put me through a roller coaster of emotions.  I do not appreciate that!

I am unsure at this point whether asking you to reconsider your double retirement will cause you to unretire or retire. But I would like to mainly comment on the fact that I have not been named! I am insulted as you have listed SO MANY OTHERS! Please give this some thought upon your next decision to retire/remian/be a revan.

Report Post Tip

I have one thing to say about this.

<h3 class="r">Hasta Mañana  :)</h3>

(or the day after that, or the day after some day in the near future!)

Report Post Tip

Revan, if you leave, I would be sad.  Really I would.  So please let me know when you decide on this retirement date so I can throw a massive fit, beg you to stay, etc. 

Report Post Tip

TonyStark, you can be King of Philly if I can be the Queen.  I'm sure we can work out some kind of arrangement.

Wait, shouldn't we wait until Revan is gone before we discuss this?  How rude of me. 

Report Post Tip

Oh! I didn't know Philly royalty was up for grabs. TonyStark, can I be a princess please? I think I still have a tiara lying around somewhere! Just try not to marry me off to some prince for alliance sake, it never really works out! Also, I think that means Hayley wants to marry you, can I be your best man?!?!

Report Post Tip
Revan has long been king of Philly. Respect the history.
Report Post Tip

He's leaving us though Rags, we need a new King!!

I'm not sure I could do the position as much justice as what Revan did, but I'd have a damn fine go. and If I manage to bag myself and Queen and Princess at the same time then even better!

mew, you can be my best (wo)man any day!

Report Post Tip

He will not be retiring as his one true love has returned.

You all may now sleep easy at night.

Report Post Tip

KingRevan, will you forget about Eepster and marry Aizlynn now? 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: My Retirement. Bon Voyage I'll miss all of you :) ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL