Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 00:11:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Something has to change. Started by: VicarDave on Oct 21, '15 11:28

I'm glad you're holding back.

I can now see why tens of thousands follow you, you're as smart as you are kind.

Thank you for not unleashing your might upon me.

Report Post Tip

See you don't even have a grasp of the English language. I never said thousands follow me. It doesn't take me to make you look like a fool. You do that all by yourself. 

Report Post Tip

Can I have your Google+ so you can give me some tips on how to be such a no nonsense kind of gal?

Sadly my Myspace has been shut down.

Report Post Tip

lol can the nine hundred people who have sent me tips please stop I know I'm destroying this person but I have no need for your money.

Report Post Tip

"now it's just a case of who shoots first meaning anyone with a hair trigger wins."

tell this to alice_lombardi :)

Report Post Tip

https://gyazo.com/ec41553e414d205b2260a5f46b210194

LMAO way to follow me around and repost what I say in a different thread. You continue to be a joke. 

Myspace - you violate their age requirement? Don't you have to be 12 to be on myspace? Continue to play with yourself little boy. Sorry, but that doesn't make it grow.

Report Post Tip

Are you sure it doesn't? My doctor has been lying to me... 

Report Post Tip
I've been playing since 2003. So I am hardly new. You didn't need to BG wave anyone when I started playing. In fact. You couldn't even shoot the BGS when I started I don't think. Pure D answers could, and would, stand up to some real cannons. The planning of takedown was intricate and was usually on a knife edge as only answers and 200 man HQs separated people.

You are confused about the debate? Then why join in?

The first few posts say that the backfire rate must increase as it's too easy to kill someone when they have spent money protecting themselves.

They say it's dead easy to train a gun.

My point is vice versa. Training a gun is harder than buying defence. Is it not? A shooting range only gets you to max. You then need the other 800 kills.

Having 200 BGS and some escape tunnels is all well and good but you have to reward those who train. It's a simple stats assessment as a game. It cannot run any other way. The wack stats are tweaked to stop the top guns being too big but if someone spends 500 hours training then I'd say they deserve to one shot anyone.

It still takes skill to form a city takedown. Not what it once did but it does.

Don't get me wrong. I loved .or and everything it had. But this is a new world where RL money buys perks. If you can buy yourself invincible tgen there's no point people without money playing. That's just the way it is now. So you will need to adapt
Report Post Tip

Takedowns are a piece of piss to organise and always have been. How hard is it to get a list of names and locations?  

You only find out the true value of good leadership when the shoe is on the other foot and they've been the victims of a planned takedown and are forced to respond. That is when people are truly tested, not when producing a pretty spreadsheet.

Report Post Tip
How hard is it?

Some people through history have made it look incredibly hard and completely fucked it.

I think the key point of a takedown is judging your strength against others. We are well versed on wack stat v BG strength now compared to the past.

I do believe they were harder on .or than here but only due to lack of knowledge in terms of game working and how vision worked.

The effort required to train a gun, hours wise, has changed as targets are more abundant but it still takes a decent amount of time
Report Post Tip

You say It's a simple stats assessment as a game. It cannot run any other way. The wack stats are tweaked to stop the top guns being too big but if someone spends 500 hours training then I'd say they deserve to one shot anyone.

And I am reading fuck all else and don't plan on living too long. I read as it stands a  handful can take out any GF.  What is being emulated is if you got a cannon just shoot away on hear say. We would not be wrong if the current leadership is not wrong.

Report Post Tip

The game I played before I came here had a search feature. You couldn't kill a player until you officially searched them. It took 20 minutes for the search to come back and tell you where the player was. The player you were searching received notification which gave him/her 20 minutes to figure out what they were going to do. It made wars very interesting. 

Report Post Tip
I dont know where you have pulled that from Joe.

Generally if you walk round shooting people on hear say you'd last doing that possibly twice. After that no one will be able to trust you at which point you're as good as dead in this world.

Your actions always bring a reaction. The community decide your fate for being a fuckhead with a gun you spent many patient hours building. Why get reckless so suddenly?
Report Post Tip

Not necessarily true Clay. A wise man knows this much.

Report Post Tip
It's only not true if you're entirely untouchable by the majority of the site.

I've never seen anyone reach that stage who is so reckless. Certainly not in this world.

A handful of top ranked, hard working players can shoot each other. I dont know how wise you can be if you cannot accept that.
Report Post Tip

Query: If as Joe says anyone who spends 500 hours training deserves to one shot anyone is correct then i would ask would that make them immortal ?

Resignation: I have never understood the reasoning of meatbags debating it is such a dull affair 

Report Post Tip

Maybe I misunderstand, but how would that make one immortal, HK-47?

Report Post Tip

When they get tired of jacking each other off then their will be a change. Read all the news .

Report Post Tip
Then a new group will take turns stroking one another. Stop complaining like a little cunt.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Shall I comment?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Something has to change.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL