Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 17:26:58
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Real twisted shit and Priceless Started by: Dumbanddunber on Oct 22, '15 03:07

Aside from the moran who cannot debate without looking foolish I needed airfare and did some work for TommyAngeleo. Again needed airfare. A wise guy under his reighn answers me. After i sent him off with his head up his ass another one of his wise guys mails me.

The second asked me if I was new. I responded if I was or not what does it matter? And I politely informed this wise guy I use Scott TP and asked what does he use.  No answer.  Just another accomplishment for me. ;)

Report Post Tip

KingRevan you moran. Why can you not debate properly?

Report Post Tip

Wow...so you post a nonsense post in the OOC forum because members of a family tried to recruit someone doing jobs? How big of you. 

Report Post Tip

it's moron, you moran.

you did jobs for airfare, what are you special needs? do a crime or 2, or y'no... use the cash your previous character passed down to you. you're sending people off with their head up their ass, why? because it makes them more relatable for yourself, yes? noooo you've not got a head to have one up your ass.

"I responded if I was or not what does it matter?"

it matters in the following ways:

If you're new you need to be taught the basics of the game, how to navigate. the in game rules (as well as the important rules set by the admins)

it lets players know how much assistance you will need, if any. It lets people know if you're likely to be looking around for friends or whether you wouldn't know where to look.

furthermore. your debating skills are terrible. I know, i've been watching you steadily realise this for yourself and give up when you figured out that simply repeating that you're superior at debating isn't all it takes to debate.

for anyone interested, this lil durp will probably be so deluded as to think that he GENUINELY is god's gift when it comes to debating and will go ahead and paste the conversations we've been having for an hour or so. I recommend you just have a look and help this poor fella realise he's not actually as hawt sauce with his arguing as he'd like us to believe.

Report Post Tip

The typo critic speaks. Thank you. Since when does a wise guy answer work boards? 

Report Post Tip

so tell me again how your name wasn't a typo, but was infact intentional because the name "dumbanddumber" was currently in use. *grins*

if you had the courage and maturity to admit a mistake, rather than just excuse it with lies I'd maybe feel for you, but I don't... because you don't.

Again, I'm sorry if im being insensitive, about, whatever issues prohibit you from communicating effectively that I'm not aware of. but if you come here bitching about players for being friendly, communicating and reaching out to make new connections then why play the game?

go join any social networking site, set your status to private and refuse to response to any friend requests.

Report Post Tip

Since they were fishing off the 60 seconds list, not the work boards. They didn't find me working lol.

Report Post Tip

They were doing no such thing. But thanks for the useless input Mercury. 

Report Post Tip

Excuse me? Yes they were. Good on you for not having a fucking clue what is going on.

I haven't done a single job for anyone and one of the same people who mailed her mailed me. That is fishing off the 60 second list. 

Report Post Tip

Two wise guys answering for Duplicity toilet paper industry. It does not get anymore pathetic then this. Or does it?

Report Post Tip

go join any social networking site, set your status to private and refuse to respond to any friend requests.

There, fixed it for you. You're (not your) welcome.

Report Post Tip

They may have found you from the 60 second list but they found the first idiot from the work boards. So maybe it's you that doesn't have a clue what's going on. Go troll somewhere else. If you hate the fucking game so much, why are you even here? 

Report Post Tip

I knew where they found her. She said where. I said some pathetic individual was fishing and they were. Got a great laugh out of the noob asking me if I was new. Priceless.

I am here to annoy you. No other reason. I love to piss off people who think they are a big deal in a text based mafia game. It's fun. How am I doing? lmao.

Ill see you tomorrow.

xoxo

Report Post Tip
There's a thing called "Sponsors" in families. They have the ability to contact "workers" and recruit them into their family.

If you looked close enough you would see my sponsor positions are full where as my member is not. Therefore for lack of me caring enough to type because you're a moron, you're...a moron.

Thanks.
Report Post Tip

Good try Neveah. But not really. One got to be made to answer thje wrok boards. By golly you are made and did not know this! Simply fuck your self too. We use Scott TP not Duplicity TP.

Report Post Tip
Actually it's Wise Guy and above to sponsor. Once more....I can't even.
Report Post Tip

Interesting because all here froim made LH, RH or Don. Ain't you special o have wise guys answer. Again, priceless.

Report Post Tip
Oh hey look it's another thread we here a Dumb and Mercury are being salty.

I was wondering if I'd have to wait more than an hour to see it, thank god I didn't.
Report Post Tip

You got the message and sent your wise guys to chat. Get real Tommy. But we know you are puppet. An i will piss on your grave when you die.

Report Post Tip

Wise Guys certainly can sponsor... You only have to look around to see this.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Real twisted shit and Priceless
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL