Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 09:04:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Real twisted shit and Priceless Started by: Dumbanddunber on Oct 22, '15 03:07

who loves blue and purple?

Report Post Tip

Wise guys can recruit. They weren't able to when you started but that has changed. Frankly, I don't care for the change. You should have to be family (made) to recruit. But, alas, not anymore.

Report Post Tip

I'm not salty Mazer. I could give a rats ass. My last words were clear about that. I'm just having fun pissing you wanna be's off.

Tommy, burnt toast. I remember that. Do you? ;)

Report Post Tip

I am familiar with made sponsoring. If wise can recruit  that speaks piss poor volumes for their leader.

Report Post Tip

Are you pissing people off, or making them laugh? 

I wonder.

Report Post Tip

Both Im sure. You can't get enough of me. You follow me and quote me. I'd be flattered if you weren't just gum on my shoe :)

Report Post Tip

Well, as long as you're enjoying yourself. That's all that matters.

I love you, my friend. It isn't every day I get to have this much fun on this game, you're the perfect mix of delusional and self importance that I can straight up tell you that you're not bothering me and I bet you still respond as if you are.

You're perfect for me.

You. complete. me.

Report Post Tip

Finally Teddy aka Revan has someone to complete him, goodness only knows how long the poor guy's been looking.

Congratulations :P

Report Post Tip

*Sips his Duck Juice* 

Hey Queenie 

simply repeating that you're superior at debating isn't all it takes to debate.

So not true mate - 

" I win cause I rock at debates and you suck at everything but falic" 

Like what response is there to that, automatic Ninja like attack and WIN... 

Report Post Tip

Shakes DaffyDuck's hand. 

Report Post Tip

I think the general gist of this thread boils down to:

Original poster was naturally upset that they weren't messaged by the god damn boss, yo... I mean, they did jobs off the board and everything!

Messaged by a sponsoring WG, ffs. The insult. How was he supposed to react? By not making a thread in the OOC? As if.

Yes, I too miss the days when I had to wait for the CL to be online to send me an invitation. It was fun! Then they went and spoiled it all by giving first, the RH the ability, then just like, eugh, all the chosen sponsors. Oh the inhumanity.

Report Post Tip

you did jobs for airfare, what are you special needs?

Being that this is OOC, this is such a disgusting insult.  

Report Post Tip

attempting to lie to me about why he was doing jobs (to grab attention of sponsors in order to be a twat bag about their approach) and expecting me to believe the bullshit reason?

yeah, that dude is very clearly not all there. OR the insult to my intelligence is far more disgusting in and out of character. Feel free to not continue arguing with me, if my honest speaking nature disgusts you.

Report Post Tip

attempting to lie to me about why he was doing jobs (to grab attention of sponsors in order to be a twat bag about their approach) and expecting me to believe the bullshit reason?

yeah, that dude is very clearly not all there. OR the insult to my intelligence is far more disgusting in and out of character. Feel free to not continue arguing with me, if my honest speaking nature disgusts you.

Report Post Tip

I shot Teddy for sport once. He cried like a little girl.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Real twisted shit and Priceless
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL