Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 18:18:36
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Michael Thompson/Marlboro Started by: JesusChristo on Oct 26, '15 19:31
This hits home with me more then a lot of people would know.

Back in the days of .org Micheal and I were extremely close. He was around for my hardships though a divorce, he was there for me as I was for him. On numerous occasions we planned on meeting up, although efforts failed on both of our ends we would talk on the phone regularly keeping one another updated on how we were doing. As he was there for me I was there for him through his troubles which I was proud of him for making that step of improving himself as a person.

In game he could be hard to deal with, outside the game he could be hard to deal with, but I promise you you will never meet a bigger heart. The man was there for his friends. Although we lost contact over the 12 plus years whenever we saw one another we talked for hours. I am honored to have been friends with such a good soul, regardless of anyone's opinions. My only regret is losing touch for such a lengthy time.

You'll always be loved and missed by my family Michael. Your good heart will benefit you greatly in the world beyond ours. Rest well my friend. You will never be forgotten.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Oh Michael. I wish you could see this outpouring of love for you. All I can say is I told you so. <3

I am still at a loss for words. Mike was one of the first few people I had the pleasure of meeting when I started the game. And we became fast friends. He had a tender heart and a tough exterior to protect that. And boy was he fiercely loyal. This world is a colder, darker place without his light shining. My condolences to all his friends and family. <3

I've know Marlboro for years, thick and thin, he was one of those people I knew would be there if I needed him as I was there for him. He was a great guy, and a great friend.

my thoughts go out to the family. He will be sorely missed by many and I hope his presence in so many hearts helps heal some of the hurt. We who knew him are better off for having known him.

Report Post Tip

He always stood up for his friends and what he believed in. We never always got along but he was a good person, and i know RTL held him dearly.

Sorry to hear

-Premeir

Report Post Tip

Never met the dude, still, I'm praying for those suffering with his departure.

Report Post Tip
I read this a couple of days a go and just haven't been able to bring myself to come up with the words to express how horrible it feels to lose yet another of my good mafia friends. It breaks my heart to know Marlboro has passed away. Now I know why RTL was trying to reach me, if you're still here dude, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you.

Marlboro was a great man, a great player and a great friend. I'm so sorry you have moved on from this life, hopefully I will catch you in the next my friend.

Rest in peace you magnificent bastard.

I only just seen this, I remember Marlboro from back in the day and he was the same as me, looking to get into the action. Top guy. Sorry to hear about this loss, all my thoughts go out to those that were very close to him.

Keep it real up there Michael!

Report Post Tip
I never knew this. Marlboro was once my LHM way back in the day and a great guy.

A very great friend.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Michael Thompson/Marlboro
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL