Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:43:10
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Have they killed you enough times yet? Started by: ZeQ on Oct 30, '15 13:44

Ok, so we keep going round in circles... day after day, week after week, month after month. The current regime has killed everyone else (and some of their own) twice over now.

How many of you have had enough?

The recent pot-shots by Credits and the events that unfolded during his bloody little run got me thinking... a lot of us have tried to sit there, do things the right way and just build their guns. Knowing that one day the bullet is coming to you, but frantically trying to kill enough durdens to get to that fateful 'cap gun'. I got there and tried to play it straight like an absolute moron, giving people who had previously wronged me another chance but alas... as is usually the case on MR... people do NOT forget the past, no matter how much you try, you're fucked. Stick with your friends and kill the rest.

Why? Like really... why waste so much time when the admins gave us a tool a long, long time ago to deal with tyrannical reigns who just slaughter people over and over for joke reasons sometimes?

The 1%.

This may seem a silly suggestion at first... relying on a 1%, but as a lot of us have been killed twice over now and with enough numbers could this be done relatively quickly (compared to building a cap gun). Allow me to explain a little...

If you would care to take a short trip over to https://mafiareturns.com/war/wackstats.php, you will notice (at the time of writing this) there have been FIFTY 1% shots hit out of a total of 3977 shots fired. That means there has been, on average a 1% shot ervery 79.54 shots. REMEMBER THIS FIGURE... we'll round it up to 80 to make it easier.

I know of at least 5 people including myself that have just plain had enough of the powers that be. Now... us 5 people can do a little bit of jailbreaking to get to 25 units, wait until 11 days, buy a HQ and take a shot and reign in a minimum of 5 shots every 11 days. That's (again, a minimum) 15 shots every 33 days...

Considering how many other people have been fucked over twice now imagine if those numbers swelled significantly?

Imagine if we had say... 20 people?

20 shots every 11 days... 60 shots every 33 days.

Have they pissed off 30 people (out of 500+ active users per 24 hours... I think so!)? 30 people could reign in NINETY (just a reminder, this is a minumum again) shots over 33 days. That is 10 above the current game average.

In a little over one month we will have reigned in enough shots on a specific target (I'm guessing most people's choice is Duplicity) for lady luck to shine on someone's arse at least once. Who knows... maybe it'll happen on the first try?

It does not matter how little guns are trained if you're not looking for that 'killer shot', so the only activity needed is to get to 25 units by 11 days old. This is possible with just a few hours worth of jailbreaking. You could probably take a week off inactive and still be able to make it.

The beauty of this plan is that you don't have to play hardcore, nor spend oodles of real life money on it and there is absolutely NOTHING the intended target can do about it... what are they gonna do? Take pro's? YES PLEASE, more shots!

So, yeah...

How many of you are out there? Contact me and ONLY me. I will be the only port of call for anyone who is interested to keep the chances of people's game names being made public.

If I get somewhere around 15 (or more) people willing to do this I'll commit fully to organising it and making sure everyone has the money when the time comes to set up a HQ. If it does happen I'll ask you all who your top 3 targets are so we can agree on the first victim.

With love, ZeQ

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $160,000 Tip

LA would be cheap as hell.

:D

Report Post Tip

this is what this idea reminds me of :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eowPka21BNc

Report Post Tip
Just once so far, but I'll let you know if I get that bitter about it after the second time.

Kudos on method and math though.
Report Post Tip

Lets not forget very rare is there work on the work boards and after doing a few jobs, you read no more work available. Nobody contacts the one seeking work.  They await the 24 hour mark and pop your ass.  Yes this is real fun. Not!

Report Post Tip

Well thats absolute nonsense, moneytalks.

If your going to make lies, at least make them a little believable.

Report Post Tip
This is stage two in the life of teq

Stage 1: have an ok to good run
Stage 2: get killed because he said something dumb
Stage 3: Set up an underground group
Stage 4: useless group fails miserably and teq complains once again then quits for a few months.

Rinse and repeat0
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

That's priceless coming from you shaggs.

TeQ is one of the better players out there, even if he is 'salty' and does 'dumb' (Subjective because he doesn't find it dumb, only others do) things.

Its opinionated of course.. But the difference between TeQ and yourself is.. TeQ's actually had memorable runs and has done things.

I don't think bashing a bloodline is smart now.

Report Post Tip

"Someone is my friend, so in my opinion they're better than you, which means you shouldn't say mean things about them."

You've truly won this argument, lol1. 

You are the debate champion of 2015.

Report Post Tip

I wish you stuck up for me like he did for TeQ, Revan.

Maybe you could learn a couple of things from lol1 about friendship, you fucking dick.

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the laugh Ronin lol

Report Post Tip

TonyStarks, would you like to place a wager on this? Not only does the work availablity look like the following but you and yours truly ignored the work boards for the past week or so. Now you may have taken on another troll you and yours knew..But so NOT call me out on what is not my bullshit. Eventually, the rapid decline will deliver the message.

It appears that no crews have work for you right now, but we set up this temp job to do until a crew job is ready shortly.

Report Post Tip

And as far back as I can remember we do not shoot any one with a -1 or -4  or anyone tagged associate. There is proof that is being ignored. And many never spoke a word when capped.

It is evident this is a clear case of money talks.  The top guns living or dead as of recent run this show. Never giving anyone else a chance for the reasons said over the year and then some.

The latest news on a former player passing and may he rest in peace. May his loved ones find comport. And lastly, may his long time online friends/acquaintances find comfort.  After reading and saying a prayer, I observed something real significant that is relevant to the current times. It did not take a rocket scientist to piece this small group together and their current ranks. (Present and bloodlines) Not only does the gun kill but this theme you got going on kills any and all hope to broaden the horizons with new challenges.

Peace out! I work to hard for my money and obviously cannot match the elite but trust me someone appreciates what I can spend.

You got my number and email. When there is a reset let me know.

Report Post Tip

FYI: My hard earned got me CA's and I less then 3 days left and the funds will go where I see fit.

Report Post Tip

It appears that no crews have work for you right now, but we set up this temp job to do until a crew job is ready shortly. <label for="job_fake">$80</label> <input id="job_fake" name="job" type="radio" value="fake" />
Report Post Tip

Lets look at you Ronin:

New blood welcome. Looking to take some youngsters under my wing.

Since when is new blood welcome?

Report Post Tip

Well, I suppose since you're calling me out by name.

Since when is it not? I think you are fabricating this whole idea that the current regime doesn't help or allow new players to gain knowledge, influence, and a love for the game. Look at Senza, Koehler, Rita, Mibbit, Minion. Should I keep going? There are plenty of people in power who have never been there before and/or are relatively new to the game. 

If it weren't for new blood, we'd have no one to replace whiny cunts like you when they quit the game for a few months.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Yes Ronis lets indeed talk about the above mentioned? Little yellow bus too? Lets get real. For example Minion just mailed me and my response was honest and Minion shut up.

Lets not hide nor forget the fact the work boards are closed.

Report Post Tip

Ever think maybe the entire country has removed you from their job boards? I mean normally I would say that would be unlikely but you are proving to be such a turd that it just might be true.

You've barked up the wrong tree, buddy. Allow me to dissect your post, as you have attempted to do with my profile. However, I fear I will be much more effective than yourself.

And as far back as I can remember we do not shoot any one with a -1 or -4  or anyone tagged associate. There is proof that is being ignored. And many never spoke a word when capped.

The ones you speak of were killed for damn good reason. They were known associates and/or proers of the rogue, Credits. Anyone who doesn't have their head up their own ass would kill them off during said rogue's run, regardless of the -1 or any other reason. 

It is evident this is a clear case of money talks.  The top guns living or dead as of recent run this show. Never giving anyone else a chance for the reasons said over the year and then some. 

No shit, sherlock.

Money does talk. Those with money have power. Those with power run shit. This is not news. Obviously, the top guns run the game. This is basic reality, and common sense.

No one is paying Izzy to allow them to run the game. Those who are on top have put in the work, dedicated themselves to getting there and cementing their place there. Something you clearly are either incapable of, or just too whiny to try.

The latest news on a former player passing and may he rest in peace. May his loved ones find comport. And lastly, may his long time online friends/acquaintances find comfort.  After reading and saying a prayer, I observed something real significant that is relevant to the current times. It did not take a rocket scientist to piece this small group together and their current ranks. (Present and bloodlines) Not only does the gun kill but this theme you got going on kills any and all hope to broaden the horizons with new challenges.

This bit has me baffled. Are you actually insinuating that Duplicity is such a terrible tyrant that she is the reason a player died in real life. Are you seriously that idiotic?

Peace out! I work to hard for my money and obviously cannot match the elite but trust me someone appreciates what I can spend.

You got my number and email. When there is a reset let me know.

I've no idea who you were before this, but I can agree with you on the fact that you cannot match the elite. 

I'm sure someone will appreciate an idiot rabbling in OOC, thinking he is in the streets, tripping over his English and generally pissing and moaning about how unfair his electronic life is. But not me.

There will never be a reset. Izzy has been clear on this for years. But you obviously wouldn't know that, as you appear to have been born yesterday.

Report Post Tip
moneytalks, why in blue blazing fuck are you bringing the death of Michael into this? Seriously? Have some tact. How is his death even relevant?

Did you even know him? Had you ever heard of him before the announcement of his death?

The rest of the shit you spewed in completely unimportant to me, buy a dozen rolls of aluminum foil and make a full fucking bodysuit, please. However, the fact that you have decided to try and use the death of a friend of mine, and many others, to your advantage (I think) is absolutely ridiculous and I seriously hope that the meaning behind your words is being misinterpreted.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Have they killed you enough times yet?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL