Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 03:40:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Have they killed you enough times yet? Started by: ZeQ on Oct 30, '15 13:44

The real tragedy is all the poor people still taking the bait.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

For fuck's sake, the only way to change shit is to fucking change shit!  Using whatever you can do.

Report Post Tip
puts bait in a box and waits in the hope of trapping Mosley
Report Post Tip

To be blunt - it doesn't take much talent to play this game.

What it takes is a shit ton of free time, and the right connections in the right places.

There are parts of the game that talent could be included in. Such as writing; be it RP or in general. The written word is a talent that you can use to further your cause and image. Sadly, not many have it. Even sadder, those that do rarely get to the top. More often than not, the ones at the top seem to be the ones who have the time and the connections to last.

It doesn't take talent to sit behind a monitor and click click click. Building a cannon isn't a skill anymore. Sure, some build faster than others, but in most cases that is because they have the time to; very rarely is it because they are just more skilled at hitting. 

To address another part of your post, Connor: I never claimed that I am better or more talented than (insert shitty bloodline here.) I simply stated that he/she hasn't done anything of note. Which I stand by. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
You can't buy your way to the top
Report Post Tip

I've seen several people do just that.

Report Post Tip

If it was just money, there would be a different group of dicks at the top

Report Post Tip

I'm not saying it takes only money. I said I have seen people "buy their way" into power positions; aka the top. They had other qualities as well.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Have they killed you enough times yet?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL