Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 17:51:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Second Annual Swine Awards Started by: Butt_Ox on Oct 06, '09 13:24

BEST CREWLEADER:

Last time the winner to this category was none other than SoundWarnings, Great leader!

That is all.

Report Post Tip

It appears that interest in this is beginning to die down, so it's time to wrap it up. I will continue to accept nominations through the weekend until Sunday, October 11 at 22:00.

Report Post Tip

It’s always interesting to reminisce about the past. Interesting word choice throughout this speech by Mr Butt_Ox: cretins, fucktards (more than once). I wondered what ever happened to this man; did his crewleader or Godfather allow him to speak to the community like this?

Strolling just a bit longer through memory lane Whatsername happens upon a speech regarding this man from his very own Godfather (only hours after this very speech). What is this quote?

In the latter half of my own personal life, I was aided by the superb efforts of Mr. Ox in continuing my reign in New York. He has been a truly loyal and ideal right hand, someone who could see through any efforts of subterfuge or deceit and tell me what I needed to hear, and not always what I wanted to hear.

He has earned the respect of my entire city and many people from other cities through his blunt and unabashed honesty. Much like the other Godfathers, I strongly believe Butt_Ox will thrive in this new role.

His Godfather allowed this? I wonder what the left hand man ForkRourke thought of this? I can only imagine this way of speaking to the masses was condoned since it was allowed to go on for so long. Not only was it allowed, Butt was then given his own city and allowed to take Godfather, which is what the speech from his Godfather was announcing.

Strange times those were...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Second Annual Swine Awards
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL