Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 04:51:31
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The 2015 MR Mobsters Vrs Monsters Results! Started by: Squishy on Nov 01, '15 19:37

Wow.  25.5 hours of hunting costumed children down with firearms.  Arn't we some fine upstanding members of our community :D

I wanted to send out a big thank you to those upper structure and team organizers who rose to the occasion and lead some pretty fierce teams on skype to lay down some serious organized firepower.  You guys did fantastic!

Here is a link to the actual results: 2015 Mobsters Vrs Monsters Event Results

Sooo now the goodies:

Everyone received XP, Wack Boost, Cash and if the RNG smiled upon you, some perks throughout the day.  Those that finished in the top 10 also received double wack boost.

2,000 Credits have been given to the families based upon the share of the total wacks their family represented.,

I hope everyone had a blast, I know I sure did.  I encourage everyone to add some comments about their experience, or ideas for improvements for next year so we can continue to make this event better as time goes on.

Cheers!

Report Post Tip

Was good this year. I enjoyed it very much so indeed. :3

Report Post Tip
Once again, thank you for this fantastic fun fun time. Totally worth the lack of real sleep, blurred vision, need to click the locals constantly, twitch to see the wack screen every 45 seconds, instant meals for a day, excessive consumption of coffee and vodka at odd hours, rushed trips to the bathroom, and neglect of paying attention to my fur babies.

Was a blast!
Report Post Tip

Very nice event, I did a lot better than last year and I really enjoyed participating. 

Good stuff!

Report Post Tip

For me it was the first Halloween event, and I had really a great time! Although I did get some sleep in between, unlike others :P
Looks at JackRuby.

Report Post Tip

hey, what! I didn't do anything any sane person wouldn't do! Only took 25 hours out of my life!

Thank you Izzy man, great shit. Fucking fantastic to shoot some trick or treaters for once! :D

Report Post Tip

I've been playing this game for about two months now and this is absolutely the most fun that I've had. The event was fantastic and ran really well. 

Report Post Tip
I need to sleep for a week now. But mucho fun.
Report Post Tip

If you enjoyed that Arabella.. just wait for V Day!

Report Post Tip

wait what's V Day? This happens more then once?! !!!!!

Report Post Tip

Vday is a once a year event (a weekend near Feb 14th) where everyone gets given a "fake" account for each round.  You start off with health, and a shitty gun - every time you shoot someone (its fast paced like the halloween event), your gun gets better and does more damage.  Your goal is to knock everyone else out and be the last man standing.  We normally break the day down into multiple rounds this way no one has to do a full 24 hours.  Its ultra competitive, ultra fun, and ultra frustrating :P

Report Post Tip

That sounds awesome. Looking forward to that. 

Report Post Tip
Those with 200+ kills must've really been committed yesterday. It took me forever to obtain even 30! But all in all another solid competition from Squishy and the MR team.
Report Post Tip

I definitely had a blast! Looking forward for more events in the near future :D

Report Post Tip

have taken part before but not to the level like yesterday, great event, thanks

Report Post Tip

my wrist is hurtin'

but will do it again :)

Report Post Tip

As always Squishy i like these events its a fun day and for me as a crew leader it gives me great joy reading the home city chat as my people had fun got frustrated ect shooting at these goblins.

My prizes i got helped me out to no end as i only really took part to help organise my city and was short of funds so it came at a good time for me.

Thank you Squishy for the event.

Report Post Tip

Thank you for the event! I had so much fun! Thank you for the work that was put in to make it a Success!

Report Post Tip

I loved this event! Thanks so much! ♥

Report Post Tip

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Looking forward to the next one!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The 2015 MR Mobsters Vrs Monsters Results!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL