Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 11:34:55
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
New Chat - Problems? Suggestions? Input? Started by: Squishy on Nov 09, '15 15:22

I have just enabled the new chat to quickly figure out all the bugs with it.  Sooo here is where you come in.

Please start off each message with the type of device, OS and browser type/version.

Please be as descriptive as possible so that we can recreate any problems you are explaining.  Screen shots may help.

If you wish to disable the new chat temporarily, you can go in options and disable the "Enable Enhanced Chat Features" option on your current load out (or all 3 if you want)

Report Post Tip

When I have the chat minimized, it's often set to Crew or District chat. The problem I have is, when minimized, I don't get the blue indicator that the chat has been used. So I tend to miss things because I had crew chat active when I minimized it, and therefore I don't know when someone talks in crew chat.

Using Google Chrome (latest update) on a Windows 10 Laptop.

Report Post Tip

Device: Kindle Fire

Browser thingy: Silk

It takes up a lot of the screen size. I can't click the small icons to change the chat to another one without clicking a few of them at the time. Which means I am unable to click the minimize as well. Not to mention when I go to reply to a mail I can't see the mail because the chat then becomes like the whole screen.

I think its a great chat for my laptop but for my Kindle, the old new one was easier to manage on the Kindle.

Report Post Tip
On a Android smartphone using Google Chrome.
The new chat takes up the entire screen. I can't resize it, just minimize...so it is all or nothing.
Report Post Tip
iPhone 6
Safari
The chat sometimes only shows in half of my screen (When I zoom in for example) and SOMETIMES it stays that way even when I zoom out, so then I have to refresh the page and it goes back to normal but then if I zoom in on anything I encounter the same problem.
Another thing is that if you go to a different page (let's say you are on the drugs page) and go to jail or whatever it moves my chat history aaaaall the way up and if I try to scroll down it moves me all the way up again so I have to press on a different chat then come back so it is all the way down again. PS: this was specially annoying in the Halloween event because when someone gives you a link it opens a new window which counts as you going to a different page like described earlier and it moves me all the way up and imagine doing that for every single link that was being posted for hours... Gets really annoying.
Report Post Tip

Thank you all for feedback. I'll try to fix issues as soon as possible.

Report Post Tip

iPhone 6

dolphin

screen scrolls down and diagonal when you type mails or in forum

Report Post Tip

computer windows chrome the chat random pop up when i have it minimized

Report Post Tip

computer windows chrome the butrton crew chatter disappear when i minimize it now

Report Post Tip

Window 8, Chrome. My chat won't minimize anymore. Just clears all the words off when I click the minimize button.

Report Post Tip

PC, sorry.

Report Post Tip

Once you minimize, minimize button will disappear because if you want to open chat again, just hit channel you want and it will appear.

I've done some updates last night so try to log out, clean cache and log in back.

Report Post Tip

i try this but still the button that say C disappear when it minimized

Report Post Tip

like this is how it go, http://postimg.org/image/wu9ajfi3z/

Report Post Tip

Oh alright, i'm gonna take care of it later today.

Report Post Tip

computer chrome windows. When i make the chat longer it make the grey stuff at the bottom longer too

Report Post Tip

Windows 8/Chrome Browser; Samsung S5 default browser. Minimize isn't working on either device. Will we be able to adjust chat size on mobile at all or no? Without that and without minimize, I cannot use this chat on mobile. It takes up 3/4 of the screen.

Report Post Tip

Cassi, in the mean time until we get it addressed, set the new chat turned on for on load-out A, but leave B and C off.  When you login on your mobile, log in with loadout B (at the very bottom of the login screen, once you do it once, it should maintain load out B without the new new chat on your mobile)

Report Post Tip

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but in the new chat, when clicking on the person's name, it doesn't link to the profile, but instead to a pm to that person. Whether it be clicking on the player list in the chat or on  the name of someone who typed. 

Report Post Tip
I think for ease of pm, clicking is the best. But if there are suggested ways of improving it, I'm all ears.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: New Chat - Problems? Suggestions? Input?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL