Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:15:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
New Chat - Problems? Suggestions? Input? Started by: Squishy on Nov 09, '15 15:22
Ipad, Safari. When I login with the new chat I am unable to do anything such as open mails, personals, tabs (profit ect). Also the 60 second list is not able to be seen. I'm not sure if anyone else posted this here so I do apologize should someone already have
Report Post Tip

Also, on private messages tab the scroll bar interferes with the ability to check the box to move the conversation into trash. Difficult to select the box.

Report Post Tip

Ok, I read through and I don't see this one mentioned. I often have messages appearing twice in the chat, both with the same time stamp. It's happened regularly since the switch to the new chat.

Report Post Tip

Okay thank you all for feedback and bug reports.

I'm gonna sit today, and see what i can do to fix all your bugs and glitches.

Report Post Tip

Private conversations disappear? I thought they were going to stay forever? :(

Report Post Tip

That's how enkindle decided. Would you guys like to keep it forever?

Report Post Tip

private messages are nice, and i wouldn't mind if they were cleaned out with each log-out, that doesn't bother me.

Report Post Tip

I'd like to be able to keep my private messages, I like going back sometimes and re-reading what people have sent me

Report Post Tip

I would really appreciate it if PMs were saved. 

Report Post Tip

No worries, all your chats are saved permanently in out database. However, you can see only 3 days old messages. We will discuss to increase messages duration.

Just remember, all your messages are permanently saved, they are not gone.

Report Post Tip

I dunno if it's been brought up yet or not, but my old PMs keep lighting up blue as if they are new ones. When I log in, it says I have a PM, but when I go to look at it, it's just an old conversation.

Report Post Tip

I'm having a little problem. Chat won't automatically scroll down when new messages come through so I don't see them unless I scroll down myself. Using Mac El Capitan/Chrome. Any help would be appreciated (sorry in advance if it's something I did!)

Report Post Tip

I'm having the same issue as TexasRattlesnake. :)

Report Post Tip

In Crew the auto-scroll is broken for me.  I have to scroll manually everytime.  I've tried troubleshooting on my end but nothing will work for me.  I've logged out and in, I've closed the window completely, I've cleaned my pc.  Im at a loss as to what to do so here i am :)

Report Post Tip
Couple of problems I noticed having now found this thread. I'm using an iPad Pro.

First one is auto scroll seems to be a bit dodgy sometimes it works other times it doesn't.

Second one is when I click a link like to a credit claim or something from the chat box it just scrolls the who chat to the top and doesn't open. Then the button to get to bottom of chat doesn't work.

Thirdly when you flick between tabs on the browser or go away and come back the chat seems to double here's an example of what I mean. Until you hit refresh it keeps doing it over and over again
https://postimg.org/image/djqud3ivx/

While all these problems are easy to get around don't get me wrong it's just a little annoying when you forget for example that the chat scrolls up instead of clicking a link. Or when your chatting and you miss important messages etc
Report Post Tip

One thing I just noticed. I tried scrolling up to copy and paste some text from the chat and when I tried to highlight it, the chat scrolled back down. It wouldn't let me get just the two lines I wanted.

Report Post Tip

That happens to me also Eae, I ended up simply copying the entire chat and deleting the parts I didnt need.

Report Post Tip

From my desk I have no issues.I will check my phone and tablet out within 24 hours and let you know.

Report Post Tip
My nearly 4 yr old Samsung 10 tab works fine on the site. When I get home I will try my phone.
Report Post Tip
I turned the new chat off a month or so ago just turned it back on I'm still having the same problem of messages doubling and repeating themselves. Even when I hit refresh they come back now. Seems to be worse? It keeps randomly scrolling itself as well I keep having to refresh the page every other message. I don't wanna have to keep using the old chat though would be nice to use new chat just not sure how to fix it?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: New Chat - Problems? Suggestions? Input?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL