Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 10:05:14
Page:  1 
The response Started by: KL on Nov 15, '15 19:13

After the incident at the hotel, I found out that the man I tossed over the railing worked with John Doyle, A powerful Irish mob boss who I met in Chicago months before my transition to Vegas. Me and John were at peace during my departure to summerin however with the recent events that took place it did not take long to get a phone call.

I spoke with Mr. Doyle on the phone and explained the situation. He wanted no part of my end of the story but what he did want was compensation. 100k to be exact and a 5% take on my hotel profits. After a bit of a heated exchange of words he told me I was a nobody compared to him and if I didn't cooperate then their would be problems heading my way.

At this point it was dominance he wanted and I am not a man to take a threat lightly. A few days had passed and I did some thinking and some research and located the whereabouts of John's RHM (Manny).

A made a call and sent one of my trusted associates to Chicago with strict orders to follow. I wanted it clear that I was not going to back down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGq5XaYS-dA

The Hit ^

I received a call minutes after the job was done. The message was sent loud and clear.

Report Post Tip

Wrong forum?

Report Post Tip

Was originally posted in the streets. I'm assuming it was moved due to the blatant youtube link smack in the middle of it.

Report Post Tip

That's what happened, I put this in the streets to give the reader a different point of view of a story. Rather then read it all you could see it but it was moved here. 

Report Post Tip

That's because there were no youtube videos in the 1930s

Report Post Tip
The point of the role play forum is so we can read the role plays, not watch them on YouTube.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The video I put from YouTube was from a show based in the 30s. And it was just an idea, Hopefully some people liked it.

Report Post Tip

Personally, when I read a story it's because I want to read something happening, not watch something.

Report Post Tip

Well clearly it was a bad idea. I wrote at part 2 for this thread but there's no videos in it.

Report Post Tip

At the time I read this in the streets I really wasn’t focus on the fact that it was a YouTube video, but rather on the contents.  It was enjoyable for me to actually watch the hit go down that was being portrayed, coupled with the fact that I also enjoy the old mob movies.

I understand what's being said and why it’s considered OOC.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: The response
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL