Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 23:20:38
Page:  1 
Predictions (Harty) Started by: Sasuke_Uchiha on Nov 21, '15 18:49
What are everyone's predictions as to how high the harty is gonna go? And why do you think it will go to that point and not any more (or less)? Leave your opinions below! Thank you for your time.
Report Post Tip

475-500 at this point and I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm also predicting much upset when it finally goes.

Report Post Tip

Considering the total cash in the game is approaching $2 billion, I suspect it will go over $500,000,000.

Report Post Tip

Guys, stop throwing your money at the Harty and throw at me instead!

Report Post Tip
Figure out who won the Harty as soon as humanly possible and then shoot them before can spend it all on credits! Wipe out a quarter of the economy!
Report Post Tip

Still waiting for this to end. 

Report Post Tip

Wish I had millions to put toward it to try to win!

I am taking donations!

Report Post Tip

the higher it goes, the more i expect thrown at it, including people who wouldn't donate, or play them normally.  Is interesting to watch but impossible for many to compete

Report Post Tip

It is drawing a lot of attention now. It sees a solid spike every time it gets updated in the chats and it will continue to grow until it holds such a high percentage of the cash in the world that the players have to stop putting money so they can continue their daily functions.

My official guesstimate is.....(drum roll) $902,000,000.

Once it is over someone needs to start a discussion of what do you do with that much cash?

Report Post Tip
I'm with ya Skorp, I can barely keep up with the small harty. At this rate, it's definitely going to 1 billion.
Report Post Tip

So whats everyone's prediction for the current one? Think its gonna get as high? I tried messing with it once and i lost lol.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Predictions (Harty)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL