Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 08:19:31
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Have We Killed You Enough Yet? Started by: Duplicity on Nov 24, '15 05:13

"Heh, I apologize for my humor during this time." Duplicity chuckled a bit and then shook her head. "Yet, you gotta agree. The hate is almost amusing. So I'll enjoy jabbing back where I can."

Duplicity looked over to her close friends. They all sat at the table after everything was said and done. People were demanding reasons, but any reason she gave they would then call stupid or not true. The never ending cycle of angry children and the fun of being one of the strongest in game.

"Las Vegas, the city built from a leader who I let live from Oblivion's time. We had a decent relationship, chatting off and on. I had high hopes for them and they were prospering."

"Yet, then the open relationship seemed to be going away. Word was coming out that the uppers were even distant from their own members. Perhaps, it was not all, but the sources were good. Not to mention a snake was trying to use information about Detroit trying to get Las Vegas to attack them, a vengeful snake that is."

Placing her gun on the table, Duplicity looked it over before continuing to speak.

"There was also a rogue, a rogue that shot right at me, that came from the fine city of Las Vegas. I spoke with the leader that the rogue came from, but the only thing that was done, was a mass mail. Quite the slap in the face after a shot that was just taken on me."

"To top it all off, when the rogue, Credits, surfaced among our ranks, Vegas was no where to be found. Granted it was Chicago's problem to handle, but before this everyone worked together to remove the threat to all cities. Las Vegas didn't seem to feel the need to step in."

"Things were getting shaky and Las Vegas wasn't making the rest of the world feel safe or respected. So we ended it, simple."

Report Post Tip

Well, that was really bad humor for a city that didn't have much to do with that "Have you had enough of being killed yet?" crap.

Thanks for the explanation though. Cheers for that.

Report Post Tip

"Let me know when you do something beneficial besides bitch, then come at me."

Duplicity winked at the girl who never changed.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I'm sorry you seem to not have heard me. I pointed out a fact and thanked you for providing an explanation. That's hardly bitching.

Report Post Tip

I'm not out here to bitch and whine, but I do want to clarify some things. Let's go in order.

The uppers were distant? This may have been true for some of our members (by their own doing) but I know my city's leaders always wanted to get to know their members. Far more than I ever have myself, truth be told. Go pick out a random person from my city and ask them how the uppers' communication was. You'll realize a few bad apples doesn't mean the whole tree is ruined.

So, someone told us about something a leader in DT said about LV. Big deal. Doesn't mean we were going to act on them. As far as I'm concerned, that was just something to keep on file. Nothing to start a war we couldn't win over. But if you think that's such a big deal, maybe they were real. And they came true. How about that...

Rogue, sure, fair enough. But the leader talked to you personally after he found out and he apologized. He asked if there was anything he could do to right the wrong and you just shrugged it off. If memory serves me right, you said he was dead and that's all that mattered. Is that really our fault, and worthy of taking us out? I don't think so.

Credits... hah. What a load of bull. We had Vegas covered the entire time he was alive. Maybe if you were around during it you would've realized that. The Strip, Paradise, Summerlin. Each district had someone refreshing on him (when able). Did he fly into Vegas? Yes. Were we too slow? Yes, I won't lie. But we tried. We aren't the only ones who failed during that rogue. Don't go pointing fingers at us because we had the weakest guns.

But in the end, this is your world, Duplicity. You can do with it as you please. Kudos for the flood of bodies at the start though, that would've been flawless if Joey actually went down with the rest of us.

Oh, and yes, you have killed us enough. I hope that answers your question.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Killing at the start for anyone is her thing.

Report Post Tip

I also, am not here to bitch or whine. The past is the past and I just want to play this damn game for once and actually have a chance to enjoy it like it was meant to be enjoyed.

Now... I have to agree with YippyKiYay about the communications of uppers in LV to their members... There wasn't a day that went by that I was online that I didn't hear from the uppers... they were ALWAYS check in to make sure people were doing okay... by far the best communications out of any family I'd ever been in at the time. 

As for the Credits going Rogue... LV was also there. Hunting for him, and refreshing when they were able to. I unfortunately wasn't much help due to being too small at the time, and having work early in the morning the next day. But I was online long enough to know that LV was helping to the best they could. 

As for the title ... kinda poor humor but who really cares, there's only been one person coming out to "Whine" or "Bitch".

Report Post Tip

I was asked to read Duplicity's egotistic material.

Without reading it all I have to say this much:

You are a disgrace Duplicity to even come out to these streets with that subject line. Not only is your head big but we know your pockets are deeper. But I assure your tangents and pockets will hang you in due time as you are getting old. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. You are suppose to lead by example not your gun.

Report Post Tip

And what sources told you LV leaders were distant? Get spy's that actually know how to do something besides brown nose. I cant speak for EVERYONE, but our Leaders were very good about touching base, both individually and in crew chat.  I guess when our LV leaders thought all was cool, and that if needed you had their back, I assume they didnt realize you meant as a place to store your knives..

Report Post Tip

I would not be surprised if Duplicity or one of her posse arranged to place the uppers you had Crystalize. Sad. if I am wrong they knew their fate and gave up like quite a few had with this wild theme going on.

Report Post Tip

Hence what I said NoSoFastFreddy in so many words. the shit is so transparrent and what is more disturbing is how many are being robbed of playing.

Report Post Tip

Although I have decided to move on from this ordeal, and am on to bigger and better things, there are some things in what Duplicity has said that irk me and I cannot bring myself to not bring forth the facts that I am aware of, as a former Upper Structure member of LV.

YippyKiYay sums up most of it, but I also know for a fact that JoeyO took down many of Credits' BGs during his time in LV while rogue, and almost everyone with a gun capable of taking him out were refreshing. Hell, even myself, who was just a Goomba at the time, shot and killed one of Credits' proers. So saying that we "were nowhere to be found" when you were barely around yourself, is hypocritical and factually incorrect.

Secondly, the fact that we were distant from our own members? Wow, thats incredible. In my many years in this thing of ours I have seen fewer cities that were more united than LV under Koehler. So again, your information is incorrect, Dup.

Also, this "open relationship" that you speak of.. I know of several instances where LV Crew Leaders and Upper Structure members of LV alike contacted you, Duplicity, in an attempt to strengthen what we felt was a distant relationship. It is terribly sad to know that despite our best efforts to contact you and build a relationship, we were gunned down when it was you who ignored such messages and attempts.

The rogue from LV - YippyKiYay pretty much summed up exactly what happened there, he even provides a little quote, as his memory does serve him correctly.

Let's not beat around the bush with this last topic, and I know I'm a little out of order here, but let's get down to this one. Jake said he wanted to use LV as ammo for a war, no? And we heard about this. We talked it over, and decided Jake was insignificant in the grand scheme of things, and not worth everything we had built, as attacking DT would mean certain death for our entire city. So, we disregarded this warning and decided to move on, which ultimately lead to our demise.

At the end of the day though, it is you who is in power. And your decisions are yours to make. Just thought I'd come out here and actually provide some facts to this conversation, since all you seem to be able to muster up is bullshit, like usual for you though, we still remember Gato's NY and the bullshit you spewed after that. Carry on.

Report Post Tip

She acts shocked she is wanted dead. Too fucking funny!

Report Post Tip

Anyone who wants something said but has too much to loose at this point, please feel frer to share with me and I will tell it. I assure you no name will be disclosed. Inscribe this in stone. I am good on my word.

Report Post Tip

What a waste. Rest well to those that fell in this bullshit. I hope for a day we have an inspired regime to lead this world, where the thought of who's in charge brings a sense of excitement and respect. Sadly, this isn't it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Friendly reminder that fear does not equate to respect, Duplicity. People around here are afraid of your wrath so they follow your orders, but do they see you as a true leader? Do they see you as a respectable human being? Food for thought.

Good job on that LV *takedown, by the way. I put the asterisk because you say "war" when I don't think you know the definition of the word. It was very well-organized, job well done. To more vicious wipeouts and undignified reasons for doing so! Long live Duplicity!

Report Post Tip
Can't wait to see the string of inept leaders that will get authed now. Scraping the bottom of the barrel isn't even an accurate description of those who are to come. I'd say that I weep for this world, but that would be a lie. We allowed this cancer to grow, now we have to die slowly and painfully while it continue to expand and dominate.
Report Post Tip

When you say "we" allowed this to grow, I am interested in knowing who the "we" are that you are referring too. I look forward to counter arguing with you.

Report Post Tip

My bad Alexandra. You stand correct. We did allow this escapade of vengeance to continue. Instead of sitting back and allowing the vultures to eat each other alive in desperate measures of building a cannon we had hopes all would be able to enjoy working around here.  

Report Post Tip

PS. I would argue they are not expanding.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Have We Killed You Enough Yet?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL