Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 01:04:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Have We Killed You Enough Yet? Started by: Duplicity on Nov 24, '15 05:13
I wish I had spell check so I could preach too
Report Post Tip

just for the record. lv was involved in the hunt of the rogue credits. and the uppers, at least in summerlin, did communicate on a regular basis with their crew even to a very quiet one like me.

cheers.

Report Post Tip

Spell check is one thing. Actually having paid attention in English class is another.

Report Post Tip

I can attest to the fact that my leader in Vegas was in constant contact with the family and was very approachable and welcoming.

Rest well Vegas.

Report Post Tip

This went from MR to an English lesson . Well isnt that something .

Report Post Tip

People are mad. When people are mad, it's my experience that minor insignificant details are usually brought forward in an attempt to smear said person who did the angering.  Hence, pokes at grammar and spelling become the norm...

But - on a positive note it does keep bringing me back to this thread. 

When faced with the fact that my bloodline was killed (twice now) in Vegas, I try and look at the simplest of the facts:

1) LV has been wiped out twice in a 44 day span.  The first time Duplicity sniffled, the second she chuckled...

2) People are mad.  

You can add more if you want - but I'm trying to keep it simple.

So now for all the subjective stuff:

This is a game where we have little e-guns and we shoot at each other.  All the while, there's communication about stuff.  All the 5 W's and an H always seem to get covered in some shape or form as a form of justification for shooting others.  Ultimately, survival is more likely with force than deft communication.

I tried to make sense of it for awhile, but there's a lot of stuff which gets said that just isn't true which kind of throws you off sometimes.  

My final thought and my truth on this takedown is pretty simple - It's not about Who's right or Who's wrong.  It's about who has bigger guns and more people who know how to use them.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Have We Killed You Enough Yet?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL