Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 03:54:17
Page:  1 
Breaking Hearts In Style Started by: Duplicity on Nov 25, '15 05:07

He was always a lady's man, Heartbreakridge, that is. Yet, he never ignored his job for the women. His work for his boss was the utmost important to him. He would drop everything, just to help out and always asked if there was anything needed. This man had been with Duplicity for what seemed like ages now. He was like a brother to her.

This is also what led her to think of him as a perfect candidate to move to Philly. A few of the cities would be moving people out to Philly eventually and it was looking like Chicago would be the first to do so. This was no surprise as Heartbreak was always great at the funding part of things. So there was never the wait for her to have the money, he was always ready.

"Heartbreakridge," She came to call him HBR, but she figured in a time like this she shouldn't use a nickname for him. "The time has come. Are you ready for this?"

He smirked at her, that same smirk he gave all the ladies, and then nodded. Duplicity shook her head, but gave him a soft smile back.

"Whatever you want, boss lady."

This was a line she had learned by heart now. Almost reminded her of the saying, 'As you wish', from a story she had heard elsewhere.

"This time it is what you want, not me."

They looked at each other and he stood straight up, looking confident as ever, and extended his hand.

"Alright then, here is your key to your new place in Philly. I am just a phone call or plan flight away."

They both laughed at the plane flight part. He was going to be a bit farther from her now, but not too far. She would be sure to visit him.

"Good luck, dear! I wish you all the best!"

Report Post Tip
HBR look at his boss lady and a tear ran down his left cheek .

He could not thank her enough for this great opportunity she has given him to start up in the city of brotherly love and it's great food .. they sat around in her office where this journey head started for him. Talking about how much he loves Chicago and how far he has come .

Then his great Boss lady told him not to mess this up or she would send mibbit and Aztec over here to teach me a lessen ...

I took the boss ladies hand and kissed it telling her thank you again and I won't let you down
Report Post Tip

Well aren't you two cute.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

More like dumb founded. But cute might work.

Report Post Tip
*facepalm
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Breaking Hearts In Style
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL