Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 07:13:12
Page:  1 
Lost Angeles Started by: MasterMind on Nov 25, '15 13:37

Mastermind was moving back and forth in his office waiting for the news from Godmother Duplicity. He was so eager to know who was he going to compete against in the race for LA. 

It all started few days back when Godmother Duplicity announced that someone from Chicago will be authed to start a crew in LA alongside others from other cities. It was a good way to build LA, a lot of work and effort was needed but if the 3 crew leaders of the different three districts worked together. They had a big chance of building a strong Los Angeles.

Soon after he knew he was competing against Lucas_Bishop, he knew it is not going to be an easy competition so he started to plan his Campaign accordingly and fine tuning it. It is true that many fellow gangsters knew him but many others have not knew him, so he needed to present a strong case and give those who knows him and those who don't a good reason to vote for him. Accordingly, after reviewing different tactics and blueprints he drafted his final speech on a small piece of paper and he made sure that everyone in Chicago gets to read his speech.

" Dear Brothers & Sisters

I'm sure you can Guess why I'm Writing to you Today. Yes, I would like to ask for your Support & Votes.

However, I will not say that I'm the best one for the position as I'm very Confident that my brother Lucas would make a great leader as well.

I'm sure many of you know me well, some of you might have met my father or grandfather Shadwek & TheLoneWolf.

I Have a DREAM

A Dream of a Home for Everyone.

Home Where Everyone is Respected, Supported & Well Defended.

Home Where Everyone Contributes & Gains.

Home Where Newborns Feel Welcomed & Guided and backed Up.

Home Where Everyone will Reach & Achieve his/her Own Potential.

Home Where a Man's Word is worth a lot & Where Actions are a Proof of Words.

Let Us All Together Build a New Strong City.

Will You Help Me Realize That Dream ?

VOTE FOR ME

Thanks

Report Post Tip

queenie listens to MasterMind and notices theres a very 'politican writing the speech' feel about all of his words. Being unsure of just how much he REALLY wanted the votes, queenie insisted that MasterMind publicly shake a some babies and kiss a few hands.

We've spoken in the past, worked a couple of organised jobs to our mutual benefit and even shed blood and sweat when facing common foes. I will wait to see who the other candidates are, however, your public statement of intent has, as far as I'm concerned definitely given you the edge on making me want to vote for you, out of Chicago.

queenie wishes MasterMind luck with his campaign and continues about her business

Report Post Tip

What is going to happen with regard to MasterMind and LA? Will he still be getting a district in LA? He did shake a lot of germy meatbag hands to get the spot. It'd be a shame to see such fine ass kissery go unrewarded just because of a few minor alterations to the regime.

Is this something we could perhaps start taking bets on? Because I have no issues if chumps, err, I mean people want to place a few bets with me as to whether or not todays bloodshed has altered this move for MasterMind or not.

Bender starts flicking through the wads of cash he's made taking bills from people who just didn't know when not to gamble

Dooobee doo doo doooo

Report Post Tip

Kalista pulls her coat around her and approaches quietly. She looks Don Mastermind over and a slight grin cracks across her ruby lips as she speaks rather quietly:

"My bloodline has gone on record as supporting you Sir, and I am not the exception. After the unfortunate events of late, my support may not be worth what my sisters was, but you do have it."

With her piece said, she steps quietly to the side, her red hair blowing lightly in the breeze as she continues to watch events unfold

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lost Angeles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL